All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gud'day folks, Friday, April 26th, 2024 at 21:07 GMT On the Release Community map it is at 17x 31y... which is on the NE shore of Mercury Lake... https://prnt.sc/t-Uye34B-dF5 This should help you. Access via Cave Canal from the South side of Release, on the west side of the South Sea near Willow Cove. Kindest regards, Hughmongus Cartographer of Indy
  3. Please add my deed to the map. Deed New Goat Village 31y 6x Tomer Mikim 738 is on my deed I added a tower a bid south of my deed along the new connected highway
  4. Rite on Release is done, expect Pristine to happen after a couple days break between
  5. Today
  6. Bump 2 days left! lets assume Hantance bid is 16 otherwise invalid.. cheers!
  7. The already existing random affinity and gift packs are 100 times more gambly than what I am suggesting. This is like a drop of water on the full bucket. Random Affinity gives you a chance to get the affinity you want which is %50 skillgain at max (which is no joke). It involves lots of gambling getting trash affinities while trying to get the ones you need. Gift pack has very low chance (below 1%) items that are super rare and special while it gives you you trash most of the time, especially compared to its value. You buy a weapon skin box and it gives you a weapon you don't want, you can easily sell it and buy the one you want from someone else who opened a box as well and got an item he didn't want which is the one you were looking for. When that item exists, it doesn't exist just for you so you don't have to gamble until you get what you want. You could just try a few times and go buy it from someone else if you don't get it while selling the items you got to others who are looking for them.
  8. Possibly led there by a character?
  9. Considering how overpowered this spell is for terraforming as is, this one is a no from me. Mag mining doesn't need to get even faster than it already is.
  10. Yes, because the player does not want all of them equally. Lootboxes, even where all the results have the same chance, or where all the results can be considered desirable, are still a mechanic designed to make people spend more money than they intended or wanted to spend, to get a specific result. That is predatory. It doesn't matter if the chances are good or bad, it doesn't matter if the price is high or low, it doesn't matter if the other results are good or bad. The predatory part is manipulating people into spending more than they intended to (or spending and not getting the specific thing they wanted), and you simply cannot detach lootboxes from that.
  11. Both added, thanks for helping out!
  12. Rift 4/28/24

https://independence.yaga.host/#2376,1027 Happy Rifting! ~Shenji 😎
  13. [20:36:23] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to reach Wakamarina in less than ten minutes.
  14. Reliquary of seafarer and Despairs Mausoleum are in the wrong place Reliquary of seafarer is at 1533,997 Despairs Mausoleum is at 1525, 996 Couldn't find Lamentations Sanctuary
  15. 40s Achillis
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?