Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Lamps on ceilings

I'd really like to be able to hang lamps in the ceilings also.

• Like 13

BdycRUh.jpg

Another use for chains, horns, candles, etc.... ES style

Anyways +1

• Like 3

should have options for:

1) Rustic: Wood + horn, bronze + horn, tin + horn. Fueled by any normal lamp fuel (tar, animal fat, olive oil)

2) Cozy: Iron  + candles, brass + candles. Fueled by longlasting slowburning candles

3) Elegant: Copper + emerald, Silver + sapphire, Gold + ruby (Shiny!!) fueled by magic glowing light spell (I think it is Mag spell?), no fuel needed, stays lit forever-n-ever or till removed or till ceiling collapses. Itsa MagMag Magicka!

I think many items should have Rustic Cozy Elegant tiers. Rustic is not "ugly" but it is more viking/nordic/mancave style. Cozy is more "middleclass medieval". Elegant is high-church/nobility, silk and gold and gems type. Rustic should always be possible for non-prem (<20 skill to start, though it may be difficult + many fails and tears). Elegant should always be high skill >50-70. Middle is ... middle!!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Yes, please. The easiest way to please the majority of the paying players is to add more options to buildings and their decoration.

+1

My suggestion was a new floor tile, right click tile - plan floor above - hanging chandelier, or hanging brass lamp.

Edited by Stormblade

+1

My suggestion was a new floor tile, right click tile - plan floor above - hanging chandelier, or hanging brass lamp.

+1  new 2nd+ floor types to include hanging light source would be really awesome.

See now I could...

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Or I could just +100

You get the idea ;)

BIG MINUS!

Dont give the developers yet more useless things to spend their time on. Let them focus on fixing chaos server, unbalanced artis, sotg and pvp instead of adding useless items that doesnt contribute to anything.

I understand a lamp in the ceiling can be nice, but why? the more things added to the game the more bugs, and the more lag. Do we really want that? I know what I answer on that question, NO. I bet you all do the same. Thats why its important for all of you that approve this suggestions threads to Think Before You Answer!

Now that the ceiling suggestion came back to life, I feel this one decerves a bump also!

Have to agree, i would like a ceiling between floor and roof where you can hang a lamp from (i would however like to point out that buildings from this era, didnt have ceilings, this game is set in the medieval period, i google lots to come up with new building designs)