Sign in to follow this  
Annyil

Beware of Frox

Are the adventures of froxx available in hardback? I'll be sure not to leave my copy in my small cart

• Like 1

Rosemary! She once was a true love of mine. Although she never did like parsley, so would never let me sing that song for long. So long.

=Ayes=

How sage

Rosemary! She once was a true love of mine. Although she never did like parsley, so would never let me sing that song for long. So long.

=Ayes=

Really guys and gals, If your leaving out something worth sentimental value & actual value out in the world so loosely, You deserve to lose it. You treat an item like trash, It'l get swept away like trash, One man's trash is another man's treasure. 

These are dark thymes

Ayes will be the only one who will appreciate the irony, because this is in a thread about stealing things.

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 1

Ayes will be the only one who will appreciate the irony, because this is in a thread about stealing things.

*eyes Dairuka warily*

You have detected the old song's refrain well, spiced throughout this thread, although your reference to the ironic stealing implied and associated with my name has me a bit concerned.

http://www.plagiarism.org/plagiarism-101/what-is-plagiarism/

You might note however that I did not quote this outright as Simon & Garfunkle's song but merely referred to one who passed my way long ago with a name that happens to fit with the song that I quietly whispered into her ear to ease the pains of the world when they once again became too much to bear.

R.I.P. Rosemary...

=Ayes=

*eyes Dairuka warily*

You have detected the old song's refrain well, spiced throughout this thread, although your reference to the ironic stealing implied and associated with my name has me a bit concerned.

http://www.plagiarism.org/plagiarism-101/what-is-plagiarism/

You might note however that I did not quote this outright as Simon & Garfunkle's song but merely referred to one who passed my way long ago with a name that happens to fit with the song that I quietly whispered into her ear to ease the pains of the world when they once again became too much to bear.

R.I.P. Rosemary...

=Ayes=

I was referring to my stealing your bit, but that works too.

I was referring to my stealing your bit, but that works too.

Edited by Ayes

So, fact still stands: the person accused of commiting this hideous crime of "leading" a small cart has still not been proven guilty.

So, whats the true purpose of this thread one might ask?

So, fact still stands: the person accused of commiting this hideous crime of "leading" a small cart has still not been proven guilty.

Ok lawyers here's one you clearly ain't thought of.... 

If you see your own name in a thread like this one, isn't it better than have it spread by word of mouth like in the old days?  Weeks of drama all over a server or...

You can come on this thread, see who's calling you out without doing detective work AND issue your own statement on the situation.

That said, for this specific thread, doing a cookie dance isn't what I'd call an attempt at clearing one's name.

So what purpose do these threads serve?  If person's unscrupulous, the rest of us can know about it when deciding who to trade with or give access to portions of our land and stuff.  If person's being wrongly accused, means that person has nothing to hide and can reply right here where everyone can see, not have their words twisted around half an hour after they log out thinking that's that only to find out a month later.

By and by, also a great place to see who jumps to defend potential thieves and defends them more adamantly than the accuser is accusing.  Gives great insight .. hmmm.

• Like 2

there is not even a proof that it was a small cart....there is not even a proof that you are real....>.>

• Like 1

Reminiscing about the times and songs of the late 60's, what else...

*When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies* 1967 ~J.Air~

=Ayes=

Ok lawyers here's one you clearly ain't thought of.... 

Who`s calling?

Lock your stuff or it might get stolen. The thought of players respecting what is yours and mine is beautiful, but not the way it works sadly.

• Like 1

When you are using a cart you are not always dragging it. You may have loaded it with shards and now are building. You have the cart with you but not attached to you. That is when I have had one taken from me.  Sometimes you need to use your carts off deed, that leaves us open to being robbed because you can't set permissions so no one can drag it.  Large carts even tho locked can be dragged if they are off deed.

I think maybe we need some better security measures.

• Like 1

The materials for the cart where did it came from? the planks came from a tree, who planted that tree? the Nails came from an iron vein, who mined that iron vein opened? Notice what I did there? 99.9% of all you freedomers are thiefs in some way or Another.

Where do we draw the line?

But thats a different discussion.

Now back on topic. As I can see this thread run its course. Nothing more to say in here. No evidence been presented in this thread except some alleged copy/pasted "chat logs" lol.

The materials for the cart where did it came from? the planks came from a tree, who planted that tree? the Nails came from an iron vein, who mined that iron vein opened? Notice what I did there? 99.9% of all you freedomers are thiefs in some way or Another.

Let's compare the theft of a cart (which was made by another player) to mining a vein or cutting down a tree that the game spawned.  :rolleyes: 

Take what you want from this thread. If you think it's hearsay or false accusations, treat it as such. If you think you should be cautious around said player, do so. Whatever floats your boat. This thread was a warning, not a petition to get someone crucified/banned.

I see what you did there As I Decay:

Let's compare the theft of a cart (which was made by another player) to mining a vein or cutting down a tree that the game spawned.  :rolleyes: 

Take what you want from this thread. If you think it's hearsay or false accusations, treat it as such. If you think you should be cautious around said player, do so. Whatever floats your boat. This thread was a warning, not a petition to get someone crucified/banned.

Trees may be planted aswell by other players. Veins might be spawned by players aswell "expensive" but still. Or people might spent humongous amounts of man-hours finding said vein. Then someone go cut down the tree, or mine the vein. See?

Well, I understand the OP, and What you mean aswell. But the thing is, a warning towards someone will ruin their reputation. Cant just post stuff on the forums without hard evidence and proof. In my law-school books a chat log aint proof of nothing.

But the thing is, a warning towards someone will ruin their reputation. Cant just post stuff on the forums without hard evidence and proof. In my law-school books a chat log aint proof of nothing.

I can make up stories about you all day long and spread them around, doesn't necessarily mean that I am going to ruin your reputation, I may just ruin mine in doing so. That's true whether referring to real life or your online persona.

As for your law books, they hold no meaning here. You're on the internet. One country's laws aren't applicable. "Innocent until proven guilty" isn't how it works everywhere (and quite frankly, in todays age, it isn't even true anymore in America).

@mythoodyn Look up Malum in se in your lawbooks. If it's even in there. Or ask a professor. Maybe... MAYBE they'll know. If they even teach real law anymore.

Once you understand the difference between Malum in se and Malum prohibitum, you might view things a bit differently.

Edit: Try Black's Law 1st or 2nd Edition if you can't find it in the newer pervers...err... I mean 'revisions' of Black's Law.

Edited by Belrindor

Where do we draw the line?

But thats a different discussion.

Now back on topic. As I can see this thread run its course. Nothing more to say in here. No evidence been presented in this thread except some alleged copy/pasted "chat logs" lol.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband too, cuz Froz is ra.....nvm.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband too, cuz Froz is ra.....nvm.

Well, you know... cuz he's TNT...

Frox is dirty, mean and mighty unclean

He's a Wanted man

Public Enemy Number One

Understand

So lock up your daughter

And lock up your wife

Lock up your back door

And run for your life

The Frox is back in town

Don't you mess around

Couldn't resist. ;)

Well, you know... cuz he's TNT...

Frox is dirty, mean and mighty unclean

He's a Wanted man

Public Enemy Number One

Understand

So lock up your daughter

And lock up your wife

Lock up your back door

And run for your life

The Frox is back in town

Don't you mess around

Couldn't resist. ;)

I love threads like this, makes me miss freedom.

:goes out to make a sign on Release that says "Frox is a pirate":

Edited by Object

I see what you did there As I Decay:

Trees may be planted aswell by other players. Veins might be spawned by players aswell "expensive" but still. Or people might spent humongous amounts of man-hours finding said vein. Then someone go cut down the tree, or mine the vein. See?

This sounds a lot like something another said "You didn't build that castle, it only was possible because the Rolf made the rock available, the road you used to get to the rock was built by someone else, etc. etc. ad nauseum"

The effort is what counts provided you are using a mine with at least tacit permission (ie-you didn't break down a mine door to get it, you didn't smash a fence at a tree farm, etc.

Yes, I realize that isn't a real quote, it has been paraphrased somewhat from the !^×%=_!&! £ that actually said the original quote... but since I left my tinfoil had in my other bug out bag, I won't name names and use exact quotes! hehehe

Edited by Kyleshandra

Frox has a long  history, I don't want him near my deeds or boats.or anything not nailed down.