Sign in to follow this  
Othob Rithol

Hello All.

Greetings to Rolf, all my old friends and even those that did not like me very much. I hope all is well with you. I just dropped in to create a rather pointless thread and say hello.

How's the game going?

:)

• Like 7

Hey Otho!  The game is.... going!  Bridges are just around the corner.  I would have to say development is pacing well.  Good to see an old name in a new post.

I dont know you but welcome back! Now we have animations, no more standing above horse, and multistory :P ..

Greetings Othob, I have missed reading your posts upon these forums as they have usually been an interesting read. The game is now progressing very well with the new additions to the Wurm staff and a lot of new graphics have been added for a pleasing effect. A new crafting interface is already on test server and promises to make the creation process much less click intense, which I think is a positive and needed change.

So, what online gaming have you resorted to as an alternative to Wurm, that is the question.....

=Ayes=

The game is strong. The gnome army keeps the monsters at bay for now, but every time I visit your mine they grow bolder and and more vicious. I know not how much longer they can hold out.

• Like 3

... I just dropped in to create a rather pointless thread and say hello.  ...

you were successfull.

and hello Othob :)

Greetings to Rolf, all my old friends and even those that did not like me very much. I hope all is well with you. I just dropped in to create a rather pointless thread and say hello.

How's the game going?

[17:16:55] You smile at the "Rithol Manor".

Come back.  ;)

• Like 3

oh no not again

God forbid upstanding people of this community poke their heads in and possibly come back, right?  :rolleyes: 

How's the game going?

Wuhu hey Othob :)

Hi Othob :D

I've felt bad ever since you left because I got things confused about a movie I asked you to watch and were afraid you'd gone on a wild goose chase for a movie that doesn't exist! This was the one I wanted you to watch: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/ and pretty much everything I said about it was incorrect (yay memory). It's a good movie though and if you haven't seen it you should!

*flails*

Good to see so many friendly replies :)

I might just have to swing in and play a bit later this season time permitting - just to see the changes of course, not to slip the belt on the arm and look for a vein :P

Is my old toon still active in the game?

• Like 1

WB (hopefully)

I clearly and fondly recall your highly logical and sensible forum posts!

Hey there Othob, the game is going from strength to strength. Still a few things need looking into, but it's getting done. Oh yeah like Becket asked, when you coming back then ?

You should come back when bridges come out. The quest to bridge the servers will begin and all will be needed :) .