Sign in to follow this  
LennyHarvey85

Another Reprospect

exodus tis empty , yet to find a a vein besides 1-2 i knew about. prospected everywhere. Wondering is my prospecting broke or wat..lol

Too bad about the ores.

Hooray for doughnut-shaped houses.

Yea, end of the day, The rareness of slate and marble has not changed Nor can it really be found at all, Gonna have to bump it up more rolf.

Is there some reason reprospecting could not be done as everyone suggested which is do not wipe out existing ores like you did last time? It seems an attempt was made to pick lesser ores, but to a boat maker lead is not a lesser ore, and to a lamp maker neither are zinc and tin.

Very simply should have added them to rock tiles to begin with and only unmined ores if you really had to.

Yea, Existing ores should never have been touched. If you add a new resource, you ADD a new resource, don't screw with what is already there and people selected loactions and built villages based on. Use stone tiles ONLY.

• Like 1

Does this reprospect affect exposed veins or only those that have not been uncovered? I am not clear, and still have 10+ iron veins and nothing else

No new visible veins or prospected ones on deed. I have about 10 tin veins on or near the deed, as well as 5 zinc veins. I have took a good look around the area near by, nothning new prospected. Putzaroo, I'll trade you some tin for some iron! :P

Checked each of my deeds no new veins unless this applied only to undiscovered tiles.

Prospected marble on my deed, in the middle of all my lead veins.. No slate though, which i was hoping for.. All in All, happy with this update. :-)

no Slate or marble for me either, checked my mine, still too many lead viens, also mined 35+ tiles and only found.... one more lead vien :(

Also asked in freedom chat, and noone admitted to having any slate for sale...

All mines near me have been checked by their owners and zero slate/marble found

i mined bout 200 tiles, iron as usual, 25 zinc still zinc, 19 tin, still tin 100+ iron still iron, that 17 copper still copper. Yup if ur readin this rolf please tweak it to bout 5x as we arent seein a change here really at all.

Like rolf will say, its regional.

Thats the problem, i have a deed on Deli that seems to be nothing but iron mainly in large area.

I am talking about 10 plus deeds including myself,this would be like a 8 by 8 map square grid . of mostly all iron.

Rolf needs to put the darts away and the maps when picking areas to add ore veins.

This is getting to be a mess next time a new resorce is being added that is optional I suggest that its made unique to a new server and time them to release at the same time. That way no one feels left out or picked on when they dont get the new stuff. Then again that maynot work either as the mega players will always be the first on the seen and hord all the best land and resorces.

Edited by Trepper

This is getting to be a mess next time a new resorce is being added that is optional I suggest that its made unique to a new server and time them to release at the same time. That way no one feels left out or picked on when they dont get the new stuff. Then again that maynot work either as the mega players will always be the first on the seen and hord all the best land and resorces.

Wow, what an awful idea. All this would do is make the problem with older players deeding up new servers worse. And I'm sure you're against older players coming in droves to a new server and taking a bunch of land, right? And why should a resource be limited to only one server? That would make more of a mess than the situation with the amount of marble and slate already is (assuming the next resource that you propose is as rare).

No slate found on the south-side of elevation. I havent checked all. But i did check a lot. :P

I had to climb steep cliffs to prospect it.

More than a few people are finding it and some more than once.

I do not think it should be spawned to the point its as common as iron.

But I do know that some people will continue to say they can't find it until the cows come home.

Mainly because they want it spawned on their deed.

Edited by Protunia

i just want it to be equal to lead-silver-gold spawns, then itll match ingame raretys. i keep checking, so far not finding.

friend already found 1 vein of slate 5 tiles away from marble vein... so that is much better now :D is still hard to found for someones but looks like is regional also...

it's alot easier...........nuf said leave as it is.

Well there's 1242 miners in Wurmville and every one will say they can mine better then I will. Maybe I should go over to Indy and see?

Anyone else mine their lead tiles after this change and have them go POOF? After this change we mined one ore taken from a vein that previously had about 130 ore mined, and it poofed on me :(. I know they can have really small amounts if you are unlucky, but this just seems too coincidental.

If this isn't happening to other people I would love to know, as atm im afraid to touch my other tin and lead.

I mined out a gold vein about a month ago it had less than 300.

I had a cave in on a main tunnel that broke after 1 iron mined. Guess I was lucky

Found marble today in my mine.

15 veins of it..

All were rock use to be.

Sign in to follow this