Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Public announcment: The slaying of Erik the Red Dragon # Attempt 2 - Failed

Sign me Davy FS: 70+

and Padremaronno MAG Priest Faith: 90+

and an idea (idk if its been mentioned or though of.. too tired to read several pages at the moment lol) but If someone(s) can bring enough square pieces of cloth (Fo's double favor item and easier than cordage ropes... higher the ql the better like any other sac item) then the fo priest(s) could really dish out some heals (unless perhaps there's a cooldown on "heal" and the other healing spells that i haven't ran into yet)

Veselled gems are easier. Sacrificing cloth takes time. And of course, linking to one or two main fo priests who will be in charge of the casting.

Anothernoob 70+ FS, 70ql large maul (I'll probably have it imped to 80 until then), 70ql studded leather

I'll try to be there

Gladi - Fo Priest 79,5 faith /26 Channeling

Can i bring my alt for the title?

Hey,

That depends on the amount of sign ups we will get.

We currently have like 45, and we dont want people to constantly lose focus etc.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to mention that we still need some more horses.

So if you are on indi, please bring some horses, if you got several, let me know, and i will come pick them up this week with an alt. Thanks!

I'd like to sign up. All under 20 fighting skills, using enchanted 2handed sword. :>

xP  no wheres near the requirements but i feel; why should i be left out i'm part of Inde too. if lags an issue use lower settings. I'm not even on a great PC so I'll be laggy too most likely.

Also i've been told in Kchat if anyone needs space to attack PM me to move.

I'd like to sign up. All under 20 fighting skills, using enchanted 2handed sword. :>

xP  no wheres near the requirements but i feel; why should i be left out i'm part of Inde too. if lags an issue use lower settings. I'm not even on a great PC so I'll be laggy too most likely.

Also i've been told in Kchat if anyone needs space to attack PM me to move.

The reason isnt the lag, the reason is you can only attack a monster with a certain amount of people and no more. Means if you have 20FS you will not even hit it once, while a 70FS will.

Do we have a good amount of Fo's? iirc the red stomps so it would be cool to have a aoe heal popping up every so often so we dont have to back up to heal and so lose focus level.

Do we have a good amount of Fo's? iirc the red stomps so it would be cool to have a aoe heal popping up every so often so we dont have to back up to heal and so lose focus level.

we have some, but more is always welcome :P

Well, would you rather I brought a Mag or a Fo? Not juggling 3 of them.

Wirano - FS 67.

Longswords -61

Lrg metal shield - 68

First Aid -35

Would also like to sign up the following.

Lochivan 70+ FS

80QL DD/Nim Huge Axe + Studded Set

I'd love to attend, shame that my FS is only 20. Terrible compared to most of you lot lol. My first aid is 17 and I could get it to 30 before the event, would that be a good enough level?

Secondly I live in Exodus and could take people to the event. I own a cog and would be willing to take up multiple passengers, and if the wind is bad then I have access to about 6 small sailing boats! I did a ferry service to the Exodus Impalong, could do something similar again. ;)

Will attempt to make the journey! Sign up Emoo - 70+FS

I'd love to attend, shame that my FS is only 20. Terrible compared to most of you lot lol. My first aid is 17 and I could get it to 30 before the event, would that be a good enough level?

Secondly I live in Exodus and could take people to the event. I own a cog and would be willing to take up multiple passengers, and if the wind is bad then I have access to about 6 small sailing boats! I did a ferry service to the Exodus Impalong, could do something similar again. ;)

only grind it if you really want ot, it will be welcome either way :)

Ohhh sounds like fun, I helped pen him!

Count me in :)

Rosie, 70+ FS

Edit: I can also help heal if needed, ~50 FA

You can count with Stinky and his drake with 70 fs

Myself (Carmichael with Oreohh and Gau(Cndo)) are there waiting at some legendary deed and the end of tundra.

Myself (Carmichael with Oreohh and Gau(Cndo)) are there waiting at some legendary deed and the end of tundra.

There is a open minedoor you can enter...

Does anyone know how many ppl can target 1 mob now? Was it 40 or 50?

If there's an issue with too many folks I can back out as I already have the title (i'll show up anywhoo to heckle/cheer on the folks).

If there's an issue with too many folks I can back out as I already have the title (i'll show up anywhoo to heckle/cheer on the folks).

well people will die and have to back-off on low health, thats the moment the other people can also attack, so its never bad to have some extra.