Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Public announcment: The slaying of Erik the Red Dragon # Attempt 2 - Failed

So I'm sitting here reading this and wondering. What is the purpose of pointing fingers? It didn't work this time. Blaming anyone or anything isn't going to change that, end of story. Nothing you say now can change an event that has already taken place. It was a learning experience. Now it's time to take a step back, re-evaluate, reorganize, and go at it again with knowledge you've gained. This isn't a matter of what's wrong with the system, it's a matter of "What can we do to get around this?"

Unfortunately, i doubt we can kill it ever with just 10 fighters and i don't think we can outsmart the code in anyway, as soon as rolf fixes the code though it'll basically be an insta-revenge-kill for it

we spend 5 hours where others did 7 minutes, we died, where others did not.. yea great changes. We spend 5 hours with some of us having fun, and others whining, and they spend 7 minutes of fun everyone happy

Yeah, guys everyone knows Tintin is Wurm's best tactician and master dragon killer.  ::)

Yeah, the guy named after a comic book series is the smartest guy around here.

I can only agree and say that sometimes Rolf and the whole game isn't fair. On deli that was too close to the christmas break to put in changes but now he had got enough time.

That nerf made the dragon unkillable. That hard work and everything for a piece of fun. I can really understand you how that feels, but one day we will get Erik. I am sure.

Hoping Rolf fixes that soon so we can take another crack at him, myself and the other MR are gonna hang about on our Independence deed for now in the hope that that happens :)

I'm waiting to die another 3 times  <.<

Im not sure ive pointed this out enough, but here goes my last attempt Only TEN people could attack the red dragon at ONE GIVEN time. Its irrelevant whether we brought 10 people or 500 people, there would be no difference.

Until rolf revises the code, or perhaps sees this and thinks that he did a wrong change, im afraid Erik and all other uniques will stay alive.

Wow... considering the amount of people wanting to kill this dragon why didnt it go down :/

lols read before you post

So I'm sitting here reading this and wondering. What is the purpose of pointing fingers? It didn't work this time. Blaming anyone or anything isn't going to change that, end of story. Nothing you say now can change an event that has already taken place. It was a learning experience. Now it's time to take a step back, re-evaluate, reorganize, and go at it again with knowledge you've gained. This isn't a matter of what's wrong with the system, it's a matter of "What can we do to get around this?"

Unfortunately, i doubt we can kill it ever with just 10 fighters and i don't think we can outsmart the code in anyway, as soon as rolf fixes the code though it'll basically be an insta-revenge-kill for it

we spend 5 hours where others did 7 minutes, we died, where others did not.. yea great changes. We spend 5 hours with some of us having fun, and others whining, and they spend 7 minutes of fun everyone happy

WKM - cheer up. this was worth the trip over.

as for this revenge kill.

i'm in, and don't let it happen without me. call my boss if you gotta, to tell him dragons must die send mak home.

I'd point out the the cyclops on deli was extremely bugged as well (killed a few months ago). It appears rolf either coded very poorly or just made invulnerable dragons and an almost invulnerable cyclops. As it was the title drops didn't work at all and we had "some" crowding issues with the cyclops.

This page makes me laugh every time. Learn to play games (DONT STAND IN THE FIRE UNNN) BAHAHHAHAHAHAW

Their sword will become our plow, and from the tears of war the daily bread of future generations will grow.

A tool pontificating about tools.  Oh Wurm, I adore thee.

Iunno maybe Im stupid or something, but I think I'd listen to the guy who was part of the organizing of the last two red dragons slain and has a very good idea of how to kill the dragon even with 10 people. But that is just me...

I used to be a mighty dragon slayer like you...  until I took an arrow to the knee.  ;)

^  Boston.... *Spits*

Wanted to add I found out who is to blame,  it was Elwood.

Another thing I wanted to throw in...

son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

(He is disappoint at dragon still alive.)

-50 DKP for not knowing what the f.. to do.

And another -100DKP for you for not knowing what the f.. you are talking about.

Rolf has actually said that he changed the limit to 10 people.

This changed was made end last year, but didn't kick in until now.

So dont open your mouth if you have nothing usefull to say you dickhead, you are only trolling this topic.

-50 DKP for not knowing what the f.. to do.

Boooooring. Do something more entertaining, please. Nearly fell asleep.

Aye from what i hear Rolf made it so 20 people can attack at one time instead of 10 - which was just absurd. 20 people will still be a challenge, but bring it on! :)