Sign in to follow this  
Miniroll

Unicorns?

Where have all the unicorns gone on Chaos?

I have not seen a single one in over 3 months.... :C

Is JK secretly hiding them all in kyara again >.> I know there's a lot of room n all, but it must stink a bit.

we had 20+ greenish.. and someone was like FS!!!!!! and now we dont has anymores

Pedro 2015

They seem extinct on release except for a few remainders from ppl who kept them.

For the last half year or so, I've seen one in the wild roaming around. Only one.

Edited by Sia

I've seen 3 total on Xanadu... one was a Champion and took off in a flash!

But .. but .. we have bison on Pristine!! No unicorns, no wild horses, only hordes of bison plotting to take over the world!

• Like 1

Same here, Xana and Deli both, no unicorns!

Maybe Wurm got to real and we are loosing our magic creatures :o;)
just kiddin

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

i dont think i have seen any on affliction for quite a while either 

Independence did somewhat recently (like a few months back) have unicorns on an island - but those were the only wild ones I have seen in a long time. They sure are rare - better hold on to them if you find them on your server - on our server we have people paying 1s for the bred ones.

I've had the same issue on Affliction! 

Hit Effective 50 Taming in hopes of finally getting around Libila's penalty towards Animal Taming as BL went to a spot of the server where Unicorns are always at! Usually large masses of them.. And couldn't find a single one! 

Wild horses I was able to find still.. Mostly Grey's but I found a Gold last night (Making 1 Gold, 2 Brown, 1 Black found since the fix) during my search for Unicorns.. 

The area I went to ALWAYS has Unicorns in it! So it was very odd not to see them.. 

If it is a server bug I'd be very upset if finally taming one, to have it de-spawn!... I hope that Unicorns are returned to us soon! As I've wanted one since I started Wurm and discovered they exist!

I have the BC to ride one now and force my roommate to ride passenger lol... So fix this soon please and thank you! =)

• Like 1

Finally found one! Was also finally able to tame it with Libila's Animal Taming Penalty. 

Located it near the old spawner location however there was only the one. And it wasn't there before. 

[22:05:54] Aged fat unicorn is now submissive to your will.wurm.20150204.2232_1.jpg

• Like 1