The weekly maintenance restart will happen on Wednesday, May 1st this week.
Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

Which kind of drink is your fav?

Which kind of drink is your fav?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of drink is your fav?

• Alcohol
    • Coffee
    • Tea
    • Soda
    • Juice
    • Water
    • Other
    • Energy Drink

Just curious.. I myself is a coffee person and living in country rich of different kind of coffee (including the poop coffee aka kopi luwak) tho I fond more of latte and cappucinno than black or expresso. I drink both instant and brewed coffee, also enjoying coffee mixed with bailey.

I also don't mind tea, especially bubble milk tea from Taiwan, logan tea, and crysantenum tea.

Not fond of alcohol much, beside bailey coffee or some red wine. Apparently while coffee makes me hyper, drinking alcohol makes me sleepy and slow-talking.. enough to make everyone on teamspeak feels sleepy.

Don't like soda overall, except when I'm low on blood sugar or got diarrhea recently, then I crave for them. Juice.. I prefer wholesome fruits.

Edited by rosedragon

I drink about 2-3 sodas a day. I only consume water when I don't want a soda or when I'm sleeping.

I drink about 2-3 sodas a day. I only consume water when I don't want a soda or when I'm sleeping.

Takes some serious talent to drink water while sleeping hehe

add energy drinks

jonne

I am pretty sure energy drink can be considered as coffee cause its caffeine / caffeine-like effect? Or.. :P

I think it requires option of its own, because in finland energy drinks serve a big role in teen culture :)

And it doesnt taste like coffee or regural soda.

Edited by silakka

I'm a serious tea addict. Also, coffee.

I fond more of latte and cappucinno than black or expresso.

Me too <3

I dont care what people say, alcohol is actually a solution. 

Voted alcohol, as a tortured artist, I feel its my duty to participate in a semi self-destructive alcoholism to fit the stereotype. Doesn't matter what type put it in front of me and I'll drink it. 

Edited by Emoo

Coffee in the morning, beer and whiskey at night.

I couldn't really vote for any single option because I drink almost all of those options in large amounts at different times. I drink tea or coffee in the mornings, depends. I go through phases of drinking one or the other it'll never be tea one morning and coffee the next. I used to drink LOTS of lemon squash/cordial and tons of water throughout the day, nowadays it's just water or coke or, if im at home, a mouthful of milk here and there. Don't really drink energy drinks unless there's one laying about or I just decide to pick up the odd can at the shop.

Alcohol... I drink beer, whiskey, rum, vodka and anything my mates get me at the bar when it's their round. I love spirits. :) I seem to have a taste for strong things which explains why I like black coffee and my spirits neat. I like my tea really really strong too.

• Like 1

Voted other:

My favorite is Free.. followed closely by "The one in front of me".. only trumped by "Free and in front of me", and/or "The one I just finished"

Coffee in the morning, beer and whiskey at night.

It's always night somewhere!

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 3