Sign in to follow this  
As_I_Decay

Who's staying? Who's going?

Just wondering what everyone else's intentions are (especially deeds). Are you staying here on Independence or are you heading to Deliverance?

Tenakill will be staying on Independence. We may have a very small outpost on the new server, but I'm very content with Freedom01, and I believe Becket is too.

Well I have a few major deeds and I am not moving.

Not really going to go over there till later and see what mess has been created... ;D

There is no plan to disband Stonehaven but we are going over for a visit. If I know my co-founder we will deed a place on the new server just so he has an excuse to grind digging.

I made a scout today, whom I will be sending over to freedom2 next week.

I will be heading over to Deliverance, my deed on freedom disbanded due to my laptop dying 6 months ago. I bought a new laptop last week, which happily seems to have coincided with the release of the new lands. I will resurrect a new version of the "Chronicles of 3 Newbies" thread, but hopefully with less Newbies in it this time :P

So fingers crossed you will all have something fairly interesting to read while you grind :)

thats a good question, would be nice to have a poll on this for numbers...do we have polls?

cause i wouldnt feel right, rushing over to new land with a horde of people, grabbing away all nicest spotts again....

i mean new player spawn moves over there, its not their land, but ment to be a playground for their development.

some friends and myself will probably move completely...i life appart from village and dont want to state something in their name now ;)

Vanguard and it's villagers have no intentions in going anywhere, neither to find a spot or to even see the server, we are staying put right were we are.

Nature Valley is staying exactly where it's at, along with its inhabitants. We may have a small trading outpost on the new server, though.

Cherryglade Farm and the other NE Four Corners communities have decided to stay put. While the thought of settling new lands is tempting, it would be too complicated to move all our deeds to a new spot. I might make an alt after it's live, just to scout it out and see what folks are doing there though. :)

Haitabu is staying in the NE, but I'll go across to explore.  I might found a small deed to support exploration, or join a like-minded group.

Still building out the current deed here at Al'Saius, no plan on moving our main once it's settled, but will probably try to find a spot to settle a nice secondary 'Mage Academy' or Guardian Outpost, nothing fancy, just a little place to teach and farm, if we even decide to do that. Would much rather just expand and recruit in our own little area as it empties out.

CS isn't leaving, but I will be adding one, maybe 2 outposts.

what i read in this thread

Im not leaving freedom1, but im going to freedom2 to deed the good land.

what i read in this thread

Im not leaving freedom1, but im going to freedom2 to deed the good land.

I'm going to resub and find a nice place for myself in Deliverance. Deed papers and 50s are stored in my bags for this purpose :)

I'm planning to disband/sell my freedom1 deed (Deworio) and move to freedom2.

I was a bit baffled when I read the news yesterday. After spending 2 years off and on on GV I finally went prem last week. If I knew about the new server I probably waited and started over there. Now that I have settled a temporary place to survive near FM, I have no intention to move or start new at Freedom2.

I'll just wait and find a good deed spot on the (hopefully) less cluttering Freedom1.

I plan to stay where I am and enjoy the benefits of lower population in the future.  That said, some sort of explorer alt seems likely just to be part of the fun in the first few days.

Nature Valley is staying exactly where it's at, along with its inhabitants. We may have a small trading outpost on the new server, though.

This ^

But ill be going over this tuesday night for a week or so to check it out ofcourse :)

Unless theres a good reason to move over :)

I'm thinking of going over, but Pifa will stay behind

Main reason... i like making roads ;) - so anyone who wants roads on new server, give me a shout (when its open)!

cause i wouldnt feel right, rushing over to new land with a horde of people, grabbing away all nicest spotts again....