Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Wraith

+1 on the art work. Also if this gets implement I'm definitely switching to leather armour becauses its easier to clean excrement from than chain :)

it's tall, and the eyes are purple, and it moves things on its own, and it won't attack you unless you're looking right at... oh wait, nevermind.

For a moment there I thought you were going to mention the "M" word!

Ok so i try not to moan about it because its something that only affects a few choice players in the game. But this is getting a bit silly....why do i have invisible Chancellor Cape and Circlet because noones bothered to make models/textures for the king armours. But you guys instead pump out a load of new things like silly things to put on top of helmets and entirely new creatures :(

• Like 4

I agree, there is a whole lot to be improved and added on to, no need for new content when there is so much refining to be done with the old. 

Edited by AnarchistRise
  • Like 1

Ok so i try not to moan about it because its something that only affects a few choice players in the game. But this is getting a bit silly....why do i have invisible Chancellor Cape and Circlet because noones bothered to make models/textures for the king armours. But you guys instead pump out a load of new things like silly things to put on top of helmets and entirely new creatures :(

+1 for not looks like a newb with half armor on >_> ..

Who knows... king items probably are on someone's todo list. Granted the who, where, and when are all unknowns.

Reminds me of the old Halloween:

wurm200810312310_zps9bd2b1fc.png

I haven't seen that one before :),   thats and old one,  2008 ?

• Like 1

aye thats 2008, tower guards were skeletons, and  some GM was scaring the little hell out of the players  while dressed as a haunted practice doll

• Like 1

Good work, but I don't like this at all. These new creatures are not wurm for me.

This pretty much sums it up for me - it looks great, but it also doesn't look appropriate to my view of the game (obviously a personal opinion).

• Like 1

agreed

The old model looks better, its simplicity lends itself great to the aesthetics and is thus more memorable than the rather bland reaper. A lot of the new models are actually way too overstylished (glowing spike eyes) coming from a game like Wurm considering the visuals. Not asking you to ditch everything ever, but why would you want to reinvent the artstyle instead of improving the old formula

Edited by san_tropez

The old model looks better, its simplicity lends itself great to the aesthetics and is thus more memorable than the rather bland reaper. A lot of the new models are actually way too overstylished (glowing spike eyes) coming from a game like Wurm considering the visuals. Not asking you to ditch everything ever, but why would you want to reinvent the artstyle instead of improving the old formula

because the old should stay in the old, and so devs are increasing model detail to appeal and attract new player base and not wither away with poor men models and artwork

There is a big difference between improving the quality of a model and completely changing the style of it.

Why so many replies about it being on epic? It could be for Halloween for all you know, stop assuming the worst!

Why so many replies about it being on epic? It could be for Halloween for all you know, stop assuming the worst!

Probably because for some reason noone on the dev team is actually telling us....

Edited by Nadroj

Very nice! I hope this mob has some sort of scare factor, and only comes out in darkness or something like that.

... only comes out in darkness or something like that.

Perhaps it is invisible and unable to attack in the daylight, and at a certain time becomes visible and corporeal. They might follow you around without your knowledge during your daytime chores and be gathered at your door when you return to your home at night. Sounds creepy enough for me. :)

Perhaps it is invisible and unable to attack in the daylight, and at a certain time becomes visible and corporeal. They might follow you around without your knowledge during your daytime chores and be gathered at your door when you return to your home at night. Sounds creepy enough for me. :)

Ghosts be zerging our homes and watching us dig o.o

because the old should stay in the old, and so devs are increasing model detail to appeal and attract new player base and not wither away with poor men models and artwork

I'm not some nerd who jerks it to outdated grafics, just saying that the old model would make for better inspiration than whatever stock model it looks like was used for the new model

+1 for this and more undead creatures at night - skeletons, zombies, etc. Makes me think of Kithicor Forest

Hi all. I'm here to suggest a amazing enemy: Spirit templars was converted in a "spirit of death" for halloween... I just loved the appearence, So I was think about add this one as a enemy, spawned from "spirit ruins" (like bogling hut) and can be hited only with enhanted weapons...

I guess this will increase interesting in ennhanted weapons and priests will have more value XD (ps: I don't have a priest)

If someone could post the picture of this spirit I apreciated.