Sign in to follow this  
Clilesra

Petition to remove. God mobs from Indi servers

Maybe if enough of us voice discontent they will remove the Epic Mobs from the indi servers. Everybody that agrees with me just add a reply.

I think thats a good idea, but Im ok with them staying on Chaos. It was kinda fun to kill that nogrumpy one.

I think it would be fun to have 60% peaceful spawn + 40% aggro on Freedom servers, 70% aggro 30% peaceful on Chaos. But I don't live there so just my 1i.

six players above 50FS, multiple tower guards, and templers, wasted 3 hours and the Son of Nogump stayed healthy. Not really a fun wurm experience, and as he spawned on a friends deed, not something that can be ignored while you get on with the fun stuff. I agree we don't need this on Deli.

Haha, if they're that bad, I think they probably should be removed from the non-epic servers.

Another agree !!  Have NO desire to fight Nogump, and would not be able to if it spawned in my village.

Simply make such beasts non aggro by default on all servers in the Freedom cluster.  You already are hearing reports of entire villages being vacated over these things - don't force feed them to anyone but Epic, which is where they are born and bred.

That way, guys that want a bit of a change of pace or community event aspect can hunt them - but they won't be going mongo by default on some poor fellow that doesn't want anything to do with them.  These things are tough, too tough to just be thrust at people.  Even by Wild standards these things are pretty ungodly tough.

I don't think they should be removed.

Need some fun in wurm. We can't always be the superior ones, otherwise fighting would be boring.

We just need to organise slayings better.

I say make them non-aggro on Freedom (Plus give them actual models!) that way those that want to hunt them can and the ones that don't care to mess with them don't get the crap clobbered out of them every time they log on.

Need some fun in wurm. We can't always be the superior ones, otherwise fighting would be boring.

Ok Nikku,

so start a petition to keep them and see who get's more votes:)

I'm saying people who want to fight them can go to the Epic servers. When you have no option but, to fight them and with my FS there is no way to kill them they shouldn't be here.

Yeah but if they weren't here,

you wouldn't have anything to make petitions about.

I like that they cause drama :D

Make them actually worth killing.

• Make them drop something worthwhile other then a valeri item that gives little faith
  • Make only one spawn per freedom server and ensure they aren't spawning in a house. On deed is fine because even a spider or something can spawn on deed. Yes a templar can kill a spider but it can't kill a troll(last time I checked but its been awhile). So spawn on deed, okay but not in your house!
  • I guess tone them down a bit but not required if they dropped something worthwhile.
  • Give us FS for killing the thing...

If the above could be looked at I am all for keeping them. They are no different then a dragon or any other unique from that point except that these are random spawns.

The if "I want to play on epic server I'd go to epic" is kind of lame reasoning. People should wake up and realize Freedom = The hardcore server while Epic is the softcore server and slowly Freedom is being left in the dark while Epic gets all the "play" aka updates. Adding something to hunt in groups is a great idea it just needs to be tweaked further.

I understand people don't like hunting or fighting, but their are people that do. Get your fight skill up or just do like I have seen even a member of staff do, Lure it away from deed to nearest guard tower, call for help and run away leaving it on the hands of someone else. The dragons, Jobs, Troll King etc. occasionally walk into peoples deeds and they do the same thing, not post on forums asking for them to be removed.

Simply make such beasts non aggro by default on all servers in the Freedom cluster.  You already are hearing reports of entire villages being vacated over these things - don't force feed them to anyone but Epic, which is where they are born and bred.

That way, guys that want a bit of a change of pace or community event aspect can hunt them - but they won't be going mongo by default on some poor fellow that doesn't want anything to do with them.  These things are tough, too tough to just be thrust at people.  Even by Wild standards these things are pretty ungodly tough.

This is also stating that all uniques and aggro's should be made non-aggro as well. -1 to that idea.

So,

+1

Allready had my fun, i like the ideah of them only being on chaos and Epic.If i would like to fight one I would go fight them there.

Keep this shiz out of my yard. Bad enough that my templar can normally not take down a troll.

No.

They should be kept, but with some changes.

They should not appear in groups [no more than 1 in local range or more, which has been dealt with]

The nogumps are obviously too overpowered, even for experienced combatants in a group. Killing a dragon hatchling is easier. In respect of that, they are NOT good for player retention or attraction.

Only spawn once every 2 months ?

Obviously these are related to the Epic missions, which is all well and good. Its nice to have something different to come up against ingame that gets players working together to achieve the goal of killing them. All good fun. But honestly way too much ffor a new player spawning for the first time at the server of their choice.

I'd like the epic mobs to spawn in every now and again but right now they're just too damn strong...

Tintin, I in no way said "uniques" should be made non aggro.

Nogumps are not uniques by any stretch.  If I want to fight 'em on Wild or Freedom, I can target them.  They do not need to be aggro by default on Freedom cluster, and people are leaving because of it.

We're big boys on Wild, we'll cope.  I've killed 3 in 48 hours.  You try explaining to some kid who saved his pennies for a month to buy a 1 guard deed on Indy why all of a sudden he's got this mongo mob there essentially forcing him to die or simply not play or login.

Ok Nikku,

so start a petition to keep them and see who get's more votes:)

I'm saying people who want to fight them can go to the Epic servers. When you have no option but, to fight them and with my FS there is no way to kill them they shouldn't be here.

Again with the epic nonsense.

I like freedom, I like the pace of skill gain, development, etc.

I'm not going to epic for combat of any kind.

There was a reply mentioning keeping the god mobs on chaos, removing them from the crybaby servers - let's do that. it'll stop both the whining, and the nonstop win of a typical hunting adventure.

I personally like having them here, and love the bashing reports, the QQ on kchat etc, it has been an interesting week! :D

Let's get actual models for these spawns, maybe make them non aggro like unicorns, but definitely combat able.. either keep them on freedom, or move them to only chaos on the freedom cluster.

Make a poll

Make them actually worth killing.

• Make them drop something worthwhile other then a valeri item that gives little faith
  • Make only one spawn per freedom server and ensure they aren't spawning in a house. On deed is fine because even a spider or something can spawn on deed. Yes a templar can kill a spider but it can't kill a troll(last time I checked but its been awhile). So spawn on deed, okay but not in your house!
  • I guess tone them down a bit but not required if they dropped something worthwhile.
  • Give us FS for killing the thing...

If the above could be looked at I am all for keeping them. They are no different then a dragon or any other unique from that point except that these are random spawns.

The if "I want to play on epic server I'd go to epic" is kind of lame reasoning. People should wake up and realize Freedom = The hardcore server while Epic is the softcore server and slowly Freedom is being left in the dark while Epic gets all the "play" aka updates. Adding something to hunt in groups is a great idea it just needs to be tweaked further.

I understand people don't like hunting or fighting, but their are people that do. Get your fight skill up or just do like I have seen even a member of staff do, Lure it away from deed to nearest guard tower, call for help and run away leaving it on the hands of someone else. The dragons, Jobs, Troll King etc. occasionally walk into peoples deeds and they do the same thing, not post on forums asking for them to be removed.

This is also stating that all uniques and aggro's should be made non-aggro as well. -1 to that idea.

So,

Have you met one so far?

Keep them, just make them none aggressive. They only live for 7 days so they won't be cluttering the server animal count.

Keep them, just make them none aggressive. They only live for 7 days so they won't be cluttering the server animal count.

This +1

Since the drake spirit incident that spawned 3+ inside our deed, our village has become insanely quiet.

I've not seen any of our frequent players online other than Pinejon, my husband's lost faith in the game (esp since it's his deed and it seems like a massive kick in the balls after building so many tall stone walls) so he hasn't been online since.

I don't mind them spawning occasionally like rare mobs do, but the sheer amount was stupidly overpowering and the fact the spirits in our area all seemed to be inside our deed.

Keep epic to epic servers. I paid to play freedom. If I wanted to play epic, I'd go to epic. >_<

Edit: was 5 drake spirits in our deed, 2 fierce. Which took 5 high level fighters to remove.