Sign in to follow this  
Jakeii

White Drake Fight

I will be there

Edited by zilbar

I may be there, not too sure yet

Now I know, I will definitely be able to attend :)

Edited by Ehizellbob

Wont join. This is suppose to be a community event Loot should be rolled between every player who enters the fight. People who are trying to make the loot for a specific group only are ruining this Community aspect thing in wurm.

fight went great :) won some meat!

Edited by yashua

And when you do private rolls and others getting only the blood it's fine? Get used to it  :)

Is this really how ppl have gotten nowadays, what is everyone 5 years old or something

grow up ppl, we should be about equality with the unique fights not hord them for a select few

so sad that ppl can't just always make them public loot no questions asked

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 3

It's really just pixels in the end; however, this game shows how mere pixels bring out the greed in a lot of people. It's kind of sad really.

Is this really how ppl have gotten nowadays, what is everyone 5 years old or something

grow up ppl, we should be about equality with the unique fights not hord them for a select few

Yes, unfort poeple only want fortune.. for themself. Name it release poeple only.. so make that 5 active players.

I think im gonna make a list of people hosting private rolls and wont do any business in the future. They dont want to share with the community after all.

Edited by Devily
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a Release player? Do they have to own a deed on release or will a citizen of any village suffice?

Just out of curiosity, what constitutes a Release player? Do they have to own a deed on release or will a citizen of any village suffice?

They dont know who is. Since they dont hold a database of it. Its considered a small group of friends who gave there life to capture it. I would say Greed got to them and made them unsocial.

Yep, because Devily know everything apparently...

• Like 1

Sorry, didn't mean to take this thread downhill or anything. It was legitimate question I was asking. How does one determine who is a release citizen and who isn't? Surely there must be some kind of pre-made list or requirement to be in a certain alliance?

Sorry, didn't mean to take this thread downhill or anything. It was legitimate question I was asking. How does one determine who is a release citizen and who isn't? Surely there must be some kind of pre-made list or requirement to be in a certain alliance?

It has nothing to do with alliance. Really it's more of a matter of who lives there.

I hope that answers your question. It wasn't a bunch of friends getting all of the loot for themselves or anything like that.

Edited by Lotus1

How does one determine who is a release citizen and who isn't? Surely there must be some kind of pre-made list or requirement to be in a certain alliance?

Not that I know anything of this specific instance, but speaking in a general sense:

These smaller servers can be covered from coast to coast in 15 mins on horseback. I assume that when the people claim that it's for the "residents" of the server, they mean the people they see in local almost every day. They do not mean you or I, the people who very well may also own deeds there and visit from time to time, but primarily log in daily on a different server.

You couldn't be able to tell who's a "citizen" of Chaos, Indy or Xan... but you certainly can on a small server like Release, where only roughly 30 people actively call it "home".

It's not up to us to answer that question it's more of a question to ask for yourself, do you consider yourself a citizen of release? if so then you we're welcome to come join in on the fight and loot everyone else jumped to wild conclusions and started throwing accusations around. In the end this was one of the best fights I attended and for the first time in a while a unique that spawned on release belongs to the people who consider this serve home.

• Like 1

So jakeii, am I a release player according to you? If yes I will attend.

Ah, its already over.

Edited by Hashirama