Sign in to follow this  
BibiWaffles

So Sb Given For Down Time.. What About Those That Had Full Sb

Ok, first of all thank you for the SB that you gave everyone today for the down time, but my complaint is this, i had full SB on both my toons as i was saving for a grinding session, and have now missed out on this bonus. Wouldn't it be more fair to give people sleep powders or an "extended" sleep bonus for those with full 5hrs already, or even gave a heads up that this was going to happen?? 

./rage mode off :P

Edited by BibiWaffles
  • Like 2

Rolf

i added 6 hours premium time for the approx 3 hours the servers were offline

There was a heads up this was going to happen.

• Like 4

Rolf i added 6 hours premium time for the approx 3 hours the servers were offline

Premium time yes, Sleep bonus... 

People seriously whining over 5 hours sleep bonus?  It's free, it's sleep bonus.. who cares.  It's not like you missed anything that you could of put a price on and resold.  

• Like 7

It would be more useful to provide sleep powder rather than sleep bonus, that way people can apply it when they need it, and those who already had 5 hours wouldn't lose out.

• Like 8

Except then it would be tradable, and some people would end up with ridiculous amounts of sleep bonus.

• Like 4

Do we really need to do this topic every time SB is given out? 

• Like 5

Maybe just maybe in a fantasy real life situation with devs, they might listen and realise that people are not always aware that they "might" get some SB for some reason unbeknownst to them, or have been away on holiday and thus the devs give some sort of heads up to the fact that players are gonna be rewarded.

You know, it might just make more people log in and increase population which is greatly needed, if the devs actually told people about bonus stuff they are giving out! Logic -  clearly people don't have it. 

Edited by BibiWaffles

Except then it would be tradable, and some people would end up with ridiculous amounts of sleep bonus.

that is the whole point, it is meant to be offered as recompense for significant server outage, it is not it happens every day!

• Like 1

Everyone who was affected by the downtime(be it because he/she got kicked OR couldn't login) probably knew that sleepbonus is coming.

If you were not affected at all(and thus didn't know that sleepbonus will be added), you shouldn't be complaining about not getting your sleepbonus.

Just my personal opinion..

• Like 3

It really would be nice with a heads up at least...  Yes it is a  bonus, but why can some of us not get that bonus? It rewarded some people who wouldn't have been playing during that down time anyway - in the interest of fairness. And others who would at least have used that playtime get nothing, because they had sleepbonus saved up already?

Everyone who was affected by the downtime(be it because he/she got kicked OR couldn't login) probably knew that sleepbonus is coming.

If you were not affected at all(and thus didn't know that sleepbonus will be added), you shouldn't be complaining about not getting your sleepbonus.

Just my personal opinion..

Actually I would have expected the SB awarded when the servers came back up - especially since it has been said that it is done automatically when servers crash. It didn't happen, and the answers I saw to everyone questioning that on the forum was that it wasn't coming....

• Like 1

If you didnt have time the previous week to use the sleep bonus then you probaly dont need more... Its a compensation for the one actually actively playing imo.

• Like 2

Untradable sleep powder would work fine.

Sandyar as a reply to you because i forgot to add quote

And what about those that play a lot, don't get much SB, and thus save what they do have for a big grind they want to do...

Edited by BibiWaffles
  • Like 1

Even I knew this was going to happen, and I have no special sources of information other than the forum.
   Wich means that the OP could have known too and spend the SB before we get the new SB gifted to us.

Now, if you cant bother to read around 2 min. to see whats generally going on in the game, then you might miss on certain things.  (eventhough you could see this SB gift coming a mile away).

On the other hand, I dont think its a big deal, we all got 5hs. sleep bonus, we should al be happy about it.

OP, you are not being robbed of anything.

Ok, first of all thank you for the SB that you gave everyone today for the down time, but my complaint is this, i had full SB on both my toons as i was saving for a grinding session, and have now missed out on this bonus. Wouldn't it be more fair to give people sleep powders or an "extended" sleep bonus for those with full 5hrs already, or even gave a heads up that this was going to happen?? 

./rage mode off :P

Your problem. You don't know when a server crashes, it also also happen when you have no sleepbonus, there will always be someone with sleepbonus not used.

-1 Against sleeppowder, because its tradable, people will have Alts and just buy prem before a big update and get several Powders for doing nothing. You should be happy already.

Rolf today has given PREMIUM TIME and SLEEPBONUS, and yet I see people here complaining. How about you just logoff the forum, logoff wurm, and NEVER come back.

If you are a greedy person that only wants adventages in their lives you' re gonna have a hard time and deal with it. I am VERY happy with what rolf has given us today, it is more then he used to, and he even ANNOUNCHED we were getting the premium time sleepbonus.

+1 to ROLF & Devs

People here are mistaken thinking they deserve something for a crash, but you don't.

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 6

Your problem. You don't know when a server crashes, it also also happen when you have no sleepbonus, there will always be someone with sleepbonus not used.

-1 Against sleeppowder, because its tradable, people will have Alts and just buy prem before a big update and get several Powders for doing nothing. You should be happy already.

Rolf today has given PREMIUM TIME and SLEEPBONUS, and yet I see people here complaining. How about you just logoff the forum, logoff wurm, and NEVER come back.

If you are a greedy person that only wants adventages in their lives you' re gonna have a hard time and deal with it. I am VERY happy with what rolf has given us today, it is more then he used to, and he even ANNOUNCHED we were getting the premium time sleepbonus.

+1 to ROLF & Devs

People here are mistaken thinking they deserve something for a crash, but you don't.

Did you actually read the OP?

They started by making some thanks for the SB and asking quite politely for consideration for those people who already had full SB. I really don't see why that warrants your response telling them to "logoff the forum, logoff wurm, and NEVER come back."

• Like 3

+1 to ROLF & Devs

Wow, just Wow. 

Even I knew this was going to happen, and I have no special sources of information other than the forum.

Wich means that the OP could have known too and spend the SB before we get the new SB gifted to us.

Now, if you cant bother to read around 2 min. to see whats generally going on in the game, then you might miss on certain things.  (eventhough you could see this SB gift coming a mile away).

On the other hand, I dont think its a big deal, we all got 5hs. sleep bonus, we should al be happy about it.

OP, you are not being robbed of anything

Rathgar, yes i agree with what you say here, yes it was posted 2 days ago that we would be rewarded but what my point is, what about people who had RL stuff to do and didn't have chance to burn through their SB, or just had other things going on in-game where they couldn't benefit from it. 

Also what about the new players, people who aren't familiar with the forums or even reimbursements/bonus's for downtime?  

I'm merely just saying and suggesting that all players with or without SB used should be rewarded fairly. 

Make it a policy never to give sleep bonus again after server crashes. Only give out the premium time to replace the downtime. Everything is fair for everyone, problem solved.

+1 to the team for giving us anything in the first place. Not like we deserved 5 hours of double XP because we couldn't play for a couple hours anyways.

• Like 1

Lets see,  approx 720 hrs a month so 3 hours is a loss to player time of 0.41%  IF you were actually trying to play at that time and not, you know, sleep or work or whatever.

One month of shop paid game time is 8 euro so your loss of paid time is 3.33 cents

Now.....................

how much sleep bonus can you buy with 3.33 cents

The gift of sleep bonus is just that, a gift. Largesse provided by Rolf

tl;dr?

Scrub the entitlement attitude.

• Like 10

You got plenty of warning I burned off 7 guys sleep bonus. last couple days.

• Like 1

Honestly, if you already had full sb then you didn't need more. If you're not even using your current sb I don't see why you're complaining about losing out on it.

• Like 6