Dracaa

Lunalong 2023

Welcome to the 6th Lunalong 

b3EnRKu.jpeg

Greetings friends, I cordially invite you all to the sixth Luna-a-long.  Hosted by Dracaa (myself) on my deed named Kappa, on the Xanadu server, at coordinate Q-15.  This is my fifth time hosting an impalong. I've been working on this every year. And I have new builds each year. With work in real life only slowing me down and another move and health issues. I'm proud to say though, that my impalong is almost ready.  It will be this November 11th to the 20th. I hope to have the boat docks and many more things finished and ready to explore, there will be a few small events, and all the imping madness you've come to expect from events like this.  

This well be Nov 11th 10am GMT-4

timer_E1699718478.svg

Deed History

Spoiler

So why name kappa? 

The name Kappa has a history though I don't know all of it in this game. It means a few things to me. I have learned that it was a huge clay pit before someone started working it to a little town. Which was a small 30 by 60 deed at the time. I also learned that the person who made the deed was naming it after a creature in a game. Though the source didn’t know what game. I like to think it was my favorite game Harvest Moon. I also learned that, “Kappa” are demons that loves cucumbers and are very weird but funny story behind them. It's my Wurm home I bought from another player who later became a great friend. Over the 6 years I had Kappa. I have became a caretaker of her. But she grow up to a great deed of 63 by 252. She is able to take care of many people and even many animals with no issues. 

Why a Lunar Festival?

In real life, I love the moon ever since I was a little girl. In Wurm there are few moons each one special in its own right. In Harvest Moon, there are seasonal festivals every month and one of my favorites was the lunar festival. So instead of linking it with Halloween, or Christmas, and since it happens in November, in the USA we have Thanksgiving, but all those holidays get a lot of stuff for them anyway. My dear friend and I were brainstorming one night, and he said something about the moon or create something individual and this is what we got. I love it too. And hope you all love it too. Though this year its in November. I well still call it a Luna-a-long.

The Deed  

Kappa is a lovely lakeside deed very well equipped to handle many participants there are merchants, hotel rooms, a cathedral for sermons, direct sea access via a canal. The impalong building is a three-story building with plenty of equipment and containers full of mats ready to help your imping.

igXLr9a.jpg

Places of Interest

Spoiler

Stables

Spoiler

These stalls are found on the north east side of Kappa.

k8a6OCR.jpeg

Pegasus Stables are found next to the Lunalong building in the Undercity.

itRmwEP.jpg

Park-A-Lot Found behind the Luanlong building and the Professional Bazaar

You can park your wagon here and there is a space for you to hitch animals. For this please ask staff for keys for the hitching post. There will be crates for hay to feed your animals while you are there.

xwwtdF9.jpg

IVQ0gjM.jpg

g9STEVg.jpg

Token Gazebo

Spoiler

You can found it on the topside of Kappa to the north of the main golden mine door of Undercity.

Revm2Nk.jpeg

The Inns

Spoiler

Easy Inn is found topside very north part of Kappa. Its facing the lake and between Union st. and Wheeler St.

98Wdpyd.jpeg3rDh4hN.jpeg

Sailor's Rest is found in the Undercity just east off the docks.

9ATwcfr.jpeg

The Knights inn is found in the Undercity Behind the chess board on the East side of the Lunalong building

SITFvIY.jpg

CLfkRTB.jpg

tsrwHwM.jpg

Undercity

Ship Port for guest to park

These are off deed docks so you can load and unload on these.

Spoiler

tfCujuE.jpg

jnYLR84.jpg

South side

Spoiler

dKtMuoF.jpg

IiBaWaz.jpg

srfJskV.jpg

North Side

Spoiler

feIH0Fg.jpg

0vvjYeb.jpg

JQ0YYEs.jpg

Kappa Port

This area is on the deed you can park here but you wont be able to load/unload here. We will not give prems for you to do so. Please do not ask.

Spoiler

wOBlPPH.jpg

Kappa's Beer Garden

Spoiler

ZN9Ztv2.jpg

AvAUIeh.jpg

Trade Depo

I don't have things in here for sell yet i plan on it one day.

Spoiler

kVM4n47.jpg

MHWKv9m.jpg

ORa1Dms.jpg

qjg78xf.jpg

KmO8A7B.jpg

Ferryman's Crossing

Spoiler

IYwwzMu.jpg

Kappa's Tank

A whale named Lunatic Whale has been a residence of Kappa for 4 years now. She was going to live in the lake but we was afraid of poachers would harm her. So she lives here for now and has been happy with the safety of Kappa's guards and caregiver, Dracaa. We want to enhance her home with new statues and things. There are goals for us to do so. If you have any ideas you want to add send a pm to Dracaa on here or in the game about them.

Spoiler

mxYptMR.jpg

CDfzZgJ.jpg

Game Hall

This is where we have the Deal or No Deal at.

Spoiler

Xk9PHjW.jpg

6H1x9Aw.jpgTSnwhH2.jpg

Apollo's Shot

Spoiler

0peIy0E.jpg

o4N7x61.jpg

uqyTBwq.jpg

NL8afiA.jpg

Kappa's Coliseum

This is one of the 1st major buildings made for Lunalong before the Lunalong building was built. It was inspired by the Colosseum, but as it was being built the ceiling couldn't be raised anymore so it looks more like the ruins. I still love this building though.

Spoiler

1TPO26J.jpg

aZwAwwP.jpg

1ri9jzt.jpg

fEt1L8x.jpg

8oeyZIt.jpg

o6v6p7l.jpg

KMJ07kX.jpg

6bZjY6V.jpg

GDi3Roz.jpg

W9Hqo9z.jpg

VPnzTH8.jpg

Kappa's Bazaar

Here I and some village mates sell some of there wares for people to enjoy.

Spoiler

gLNh3Q2.jpg

Kappa's Professional Bazaar

Here people with high skills will be able to trade and sell there services. Please contact Dracaa if you like a building to do so. I have 4 2x2's and 4 2x3's available.

Spoiler

OQpthlb.jpg

9Xz8BtD.jpg

Be3ikdL.jpg

HUxjzuM.jpg

Gated Maze

This is a 16x16 tile maze with locks on the gates. This is so i can change it up every year for you guy to get lost in with the mobs. :D

Spoiler

92CBwyy.jpg

UlN9Eww.jpg

Impalong info

Spoiler

But what is a Luna-a-long?   

The simple answer is it’s an Imp-a-long. "but I'm new to Wurm, what is an imp-a-long?" you say, well my friend Shrimpiie defines it perfectly.

he explains it as "A community event that's hosted on someone's deed, where crafters and priests from across Wurm join together to improve/enchant others gear for free. In addition to the imping/enchanting, there are various other things such as games and events, prize giveaways, contests, and sometimes even GM's drop in to spawn a few mobs on unsuspecting Impalong-goers." 

Discord and Twitch

All is welcome to join my Discord server athttps://discord.gg/BpGRHnZr. This is the Dragon Kitty Server. I also be streaming though out this lunalong as well. So you can find me on here when I’m streaming. There is a channel for the lunalong just get on there and you can talk to other fellow impers and get the latest scoop on the events.

If you want to watch what’s going on follow me on twitch https://twitch.tv/dracaa. I let people know on my discord and wurm online discords when I going to stream.

Extra helpful notes

There are lamp posts that are renamed the street they are on. If you get lost let the staff know what lamps you see and they can help you get to where you wanted to go.

Rules  

Item Improvement:

• To keep things fair for everyone, the staff has the right to limit the number of items you are able to have improved. This includes but is not limited to:

• 5 weapons

• 2 armor sets (must be different types, ex. Plate set and Studded Leather set)

• 1 set of tools

• 1 shield

• One set of jewelry

• 3 clay stamps, 1 metal ink pot, 1 clay ink pot

• 4 horse shoes

• 2 bardings

• 1 saddle

• Rename your items with your FULL name before placing them into improvement/casting coffins, shelves or forges!

• Please be sure to place your items into the correct coffin, shelves or forge. If you’re unsure, ASK!

• Pick up your finished item as soon as possible to make space for new items.

• If space is running short, Impalong staff will move finished items to "Overflow" shelves. This is on the 1st floor to the east side of the building. If placed there you will need to contact Impalong staff in order to get your items.

• Carving Knife, Sickle, and Scythe are Weapon smithing.

• (Cooking) Knife and Leather Knife are Blacksmithing.

• New fishing rods are Fine carpentry. Legacy rods are unable to be improved.

• Fishing Reels are Jewelry Smithing..

• The deep water reel is Blacksmithing.

• There are dyes. To get something Dyed place the item with your name and the number off the barrel you want the dye color to be. Like if there is a black and the barrel number is 16 put "Dracaa 16" and it well get dyed as soon as I or a staff can get to it. To know what a color is open the barrel the dye name well be in the color of its dye.

• Since this is a charitable event intended to bring the community together, bad actors motivated by greed are not welcome to continue to take advantage of the generosity and kindness of the participants. For those reasons, we will not invite you to attend in the future.

Improvements/Enchanting:

• Items will be improved to 70ql at the discretion of the of the imper. If you want higher you can pm the imper and ask as long there isn't a backlog of items to be imped.

• Only items that are 70ql+ will be enchanted on, or if named to be a skiller items.

• Place your items into the coffin labeled with the enchantment you want. You have to move them to the next coffin if you want another enchantment on them.

• Target cast well be 70.

• If something needs to be dispelled please talk to a priest. they can not pick up items and to dispel they must hold item. Do this at your own risk.

• DO NOT PLACE IN ALTARS!!! They get sac and you lose it.

• Getting your items enchanted is at your own risk! Items can break in the process of being enchanted.

Sermons:

• Don't sermon without being in the sermon group chat in-game.

• Sermon when it's your turn.

• Be sure to post your sermon tic and the list updated for the next sermon.

• For example [17:33:12] Faith increased by 0,1 to 52,5451

• The next sermon will be at 31 minutes after the last faith/preaching tick

• For example xx:04 Dracaa, Kogawolfjf, Lunalong, Whiteivy, Runninghorse, Lunadark

• If you miss your turn to preach by being 5 minutes late,  the next person in line will be asked to take your spot. You be next in line again and an asterisk is next to your name.

• Someone will need to be sure they pm the person 5 m

• ins before their turn to be sure they are aware of their turn.

• For example xx:09 Kogawolfjf, Dracaa*, Lunalong, Whiteivy, Runninghorse, Lunadark

• If you don't do your turn again there be a pm sent stating that you were removed from the list and you can get back on when you come back.

• For example xx:46 Lunalong, Whiteivy, Runninghorse, Lunadark, Kogawolfjf, (Open)

• If there are less than 6 players active then there be Open spots that other new players can join in.

• If you know you will be AFK until your next sermon, please let the team know so that they can put brackets around your name so they are aware you're AFK.

• For example xx:17 Whiteivy, Runninghorse, Lunadark, Kogawolfjf, (Open), (Lunalong)

• If your turn comes up and you AFK and you have been pm 5 mins before and pm that you missed your turn the 1st time. you get an asterisk by your name.

• For example xx:20  (Lunalong)*, Runninghorse, Lunadark, Kogawolfjf, Dracaa, Whiteivy

• After the second miss you have a pm telling you. that you missed again was dropped.

• if someone is dropped and the list gets moved 30 mins ahead. to let everyone know there be a plus in front of their name. each plus is a 30 min jump ahead.

• For example xx:51  +Runninghorse, +Lunadark, +Kogawolfjf, +Dracaa, +Whiteivy, Lunalong

• You get a pm that your time was bumped up 5 mins before your sermon is now. if you don't respond then after the 5 min after the sermon time the next person can go. they to well be pm to when it is close to that time.

• then the person will lose the plus but not gain a asterisk.

• For example xx:22  Runninghorse, +Kogawolfjf, +Dracaa, +Whiteivy, Lunalong, Lunadark

• There be a sermon group on the discord as well. So if you go to work or have to be gone for an extra-long time you can keep an eye on it and let them know there too. This is not a requirement just an extra tool for you to use.

• I be working on some timesheets to but they are not hammered out yet.

• This method allows the fairest way to allow people to participate even if someone has to leave for work or goes to bed, (s)he can calculate when his / her next sermon(s)
    are up and make sure (s)he's there.

Other:

• Do NOT bring a dozen items of the same type to get improved/enchanted.

• You can bring a quiver of arrows or 4 horseshoes to be improved/enchanted.

• Do NOT sell items that you've gotten improved/enchanted here. If we hear you have done that you won't be welcome the next year impalong.

• Please turn off your personal light sources like lanterns, torches, and glow rings or things with a glow on it! It helps with the lag for everyone else.

• Do not use the imping mats to make things. Ask in local or Dracaa for lower ql mats to do so.

• If you have any issues contact Dracaa in-game or on the forums.

• There will be a sermon group so please ask to get in. there is a sermon every 30 mins if you try to sermon without it being your turn it well not give you a full tick and well mess up the sermon times. So be sure to get in the list and wait your turn.

The Entrances

Spoiler

the entrance to the canal is at Q-14 on the coast on Xanadu, Kappa is on the southern shore of the inland lake.

pictures coming soon

North 

Spoiler

dAqaHRz.jpg

North West form Surefall by the Sea and River Stix Camp Grounds

Spoiler

FS80zLT.jpg

West form the golf to Lormere

Spoiler

FcoKKBu.jpg

Farther south west form the highway going south

Spoiler

qCS2K0K.jpg

South form the bay on R15.

Spoiler

4Z6Vxqx.jpg

South east form Lormere.

Spoiler

k9VSIBs.jpg

North East form Surefall Glade

Spoiler

NYy1UOB.jpg

Entrances for the Undercity

Main mine door on Kappa

Spoiler

XwagB9K.jpg

Mine door to the grooves

Spoiler

VmnpvJk.jpg0RUaFYV.jpg

Camp Grounds

Spoiler

Here you can put your tents down and there are pens for animals too. They are not locked gates please don't lock them. The camp grounds well be open 3 days before Lunalong starts and well remain open til 3 days after. Please dont litter and destory anything thing here. this was made to make you guys have a easy and safe place/way to the Undercity.

PCwa2V4.jpeg4fRDe8U.jpegZtZQxDv.jpegyyjnKNV.jpeg

The Imping Facilities    

Spoiler

A quaint three-story building filled to bursting with forges, kilns, alters, coffins, shelves and other storage units for priest and participants alike.

bzCaKa8.jpgEr6dOFz.jpg

First Floor the Priest and Enchanting Floor

Spoiler

8IomgQw.jpgmXVZ4kD.jpg

E34ZWcO.jpgCcXaKHT.jpg

FE6zCdh.jpglKGtTzo.jpg

nh08J9A.jpgyDUNHIZ.jpg

N3uPCP5.jpgIVudrfw.jpg

MHK19PN.jpg

Second Floor the Forges

Spoiler

m7Fc7tQ.jpg8TVe13u.jpgH5Mq3iS.jpgGXY47Sr.jpgH1wf6HG.jpgDyA8eSg.jpg

Third Floor the Wood and Clay Floor

Spoiler

akq9zaQ.jpgO5cKxEV.jpg5CiZWd2.jpg

Materials

Spoiler
Mat Have on hand Mat Have on hand Mat Have on hand Mat Have on hand Mat Have on hand
Bronze 3438 Lead 3961 Marble 410 Strings of cloth cotton 2408 Arrow shafts 0
Brass 3395 Silver 10677 Rock 1083 Pieces cotton square 3085 Bow strings 0
Copper 3894 Iron 29047 Clay 1673 pieces wool square 974 War Arrows 150
Tin 3990 Zinc 3100 Cotton 4038 Chopped Veggies 37583 Cordage 75150
Gold 9744 Electrum 3564 Leather 1098 Peat 1084 Hay 3609
Steel 7814 Logs 496 Yarn Wool 2615 Woodscrapes 5063    

Materials still needed

Any extra dyes I know these are not mats but they are some things I need to.

Mat What I need Mat What I need Mat What I need Mat What I need Mat What I need
Bronze 0 Lead 0 Marble 490 Strings of cloth cotton 0 Arrow shafts 1000
Brass 0 Silver 0 Rock 0 Pieces cotton square 0 Bow strings 2500
Copper 0 Iron 0 Clay 327 pieces wool square 0 War Arrows 0
Tin 0 Zinc 0 Cotton 0 Chopped Veggies 62417 Cordage 0
Gold 0 Electrum 0 Leather 902 Peat 916 Hay 1891
Steel 0 Logs 404 Yarn Wool 0 Woodscrapes 0    

😁All donations are welcome😁

Events

Spoiler

Subject to changes!!

This is still a work in progress

We are doing something new this year. The event will be open during the week but Staff are not required to be there during the week. This is to allow them to have life's outside of Lunalong.

Plus its for my health too. How ever during the weekends there be events and prizes giveaways.

Now this is not to say you can't be there in fact here are sermons that be running during the week.

I will also be on to help when i can too. There might even be more giveaways to. We just need to be good to the staff since they do so much ever year to help.

I be updating this when i work out more things. We will be having more events on the weekends in fact some be multiple times each day.

Some event dates might change so keep an eye on it till Nov.

11th Fri             Grand opening The forges be lite

12th Sat            Easy mode Maze and later hard mode run at timer_E1699833639.svg                   

13th Sun           Relaxing   

14th Mon        Relaxing

15th Tue          Relaxing

16th Wed         Relaxing  

17th Thurs       Relaxing

1?th Fri             Relaxing

18th Sat           Team Contest evening USA time :D and Jeopardy at 4pm EST timer_E1700341186.svg 

19th Sun          Picture Contest check discord             

20th Mon         Fireworks for the finale  timer_E1700546420.svg

Random giveaways will happen through out the Impalong!!

Game rules

Sheep Racing – Each person well tame the sheep and when the Staff says go. You well tell the sheep to go here to the finish line. The 1st person to get the sheep there wins.

Cow Racing – Each person well ride a cow with no traits and gear. The 1st person to the finish line wins.

Fishing Contest – There well be fishing poles given with no bait. You well fish at the River Stix by the Maze and Coliseum for 5 mins. There be two categories, weight and QL. Each category well have a winner for the heaviest and best QL. There be no using of bait for this contest. This way to keep it fair. Please return the fishing poles after the contest.

Gated Maze Easy Mode – The maze be closed till the day. The 1st person to make it though under 5 mins well get a prize. It well be open the rest of the Lunalong for anyone to try their hand at it. If you can’t get out and need help get a hold of one of the staff and they should be able to help you.

Gated Maze Hard Mode – The maze well be closed the hour before the event. It well be stocked with monsters. So be sure to bring your armor and weapons with you. The 1st to get though the maze in 10 mins well win the prize.

Chess Tournament – This well be a week long event. Please sign up for it the day of the Lunalong. To sign up for it you get a hold of me or the staff. When we get two or more players, we will start the tournament. Each winner we get a small prize. The grand champion well gets the small prizes and one hota statue. The more the better. Please be sure to talk with the staffers for times and current winners. The winners well be on the forums too.

Swimming Contest – There are boats setup on the lake and the golf. You will need to take as much of your inventory out so you can be lighter. If you don’t have a wagon, ship, or cart of your own. We well give you a locked chest for each player, if needed, that enters the swimming contest. These are for your heavy things so you can get as much unloaded off you as you can. You well swim form one side to the other of the lake or golf. There are ships at points along the way. If you get on a ship it’s a 5 sec penalty. The fastest time to get to the other side and back wins. There well be helpers on the ships to. If you cant, make it and need help. One of the lifeguards well come and get you. Just stay put so you don’t take more damage and drown.

Archery Contest – There are 3 contest this day. Longbow, bow, and short bow. You get 10 shots with practice arrows. You get 10 pts for each one that hits the target. 10 extra pts for hitting the bulls eye. There well be a helper at the targets to judge. There well be a winner form each category.

Winners

Sheep Racing - TBA

Cow Racing - 1st place TBA

Fishing Contest

• Heaviest - TBA
  • Best QL - TBA

Gated Maze Easy Mode - 1st place Thcsavedme 2nd place Suzie 3rd place Azazelchiara TBA

Gated Maze Hard Mode - 1st place TBA 2nd place TBA

Swimming Contest Lake - TBA

Swimming Contest Golf - TBA

Archery Contest

• Longbow - 1st place TBA, 2nd place TBA, 3rd place TBA
  • Bow - 1st place TBA, 2nd place TBA, 3rd place TBA
  • Short Bow - 1st place TBA, 2nd place TBA, 3rd place TBA

Fashion Show

• Everyday - TBA

Chess Tournament

• Match 1 between - TBA
  • Match 2 between - TBA
  • Match 3 between - TBA

Staff

Spoiler

PM one of them when they are online in local to assist with returning your items, supply you with material, refuel forges, or assign you a room at the inn.

Dracaa – Mayor and Host

Zachariah - Staff

Spacy - Staff                                          Kindrashae - staff                                                                  Brattygirlsback - staff and cook                                 SeriphinaD - staff                                          Duejensen/Olufus - staff

Alexofkorov - staff                                Reddragon - Bartender                                                           Morrowen - cook                                                              Stoickjester - staff

Impers

Spoiler

Fine Carp                                 Carp                              Masonry                         Leatherworking                Tailoring                       Pottery

Crimsonearth                                                               Zachariah                                                Zachariah                                                       Valdor                                                               Zachariah                                                 Valdor                 

Ekcin                                                                             Crimsonearth                                                                                                                   Zachariah                                                        Crimsonearth                                           Crimsonearth

Wulfmaer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ekcin

Blacksmithing                       Weapon Smithing        Plate Smithing              Toy Making                       Jewelry Smithing          Chain Smithing

Zachariah                                                                   Zachariah                                                  Zachariah                                                                                                                                Crimsonearth                                               Wulfmaer

CalebXephrime                                                         CalebXephrime                                                                                                                                                                                           Ekcin

Crimsonearth                                                            Ekcin

Ekcin

Ship Building                        Shield Smithing

Special Thanks

Spoiler

To the team of staffers that have always been a huge help every year.

I Don't know how to thank you guys anymore then thank

Past Lunalongs

Just some more fun history of the Lunalong. Wonder whats going to happen this year. Come see and make it memorable one too.

Edited by Dracaa
  • Like 11
  • Cat 1

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Put me down for my usual leatherworking and pottery.

Let's have fun!

PS: If you have never been to an Impalong, don't miss this event.

• Like 1

Would never miss it!! I will be there with my normal imping shenanigans. Looking forward to seeing all the regular faces. Would also love to help out as Staff if needed. 

As Valdor says, if you have never been to an impalong, don’t miss this one!! They are very fun events and are beneficial for the community. 

• Like 1

Should be back from holiday till then and will join the event as a BS for sure and maybe doing some junior work for the WS ;) Basically as a neighboor I'll follow your call to the forges for sure!

• Like 1

Hopefully I can make that again!  I mean, it's not like you are that far away! :D

Let me put that on my calendar...

**hey, that's my birthday week!**

Edited by Jingerjas

11 minutes ago, Jingerjas said:

**hey, that's my birthday week!**

Perfect. One thing I have not yet done is to publicly keep you in line on your birthday. Looking forward to it.

Bring it on, sister!

Imp-alongs are very admirable events and I love that we have them so frequently.

Ooh, moving to November this year!

I'll be there! Happy to help with Blacksmithing, Jewellery Smithing, Carp and Fine Carp imps and probably chipping away at some tailoring and pottery bits too, with a summoner priest or two in toe. :)

Great! Can help with a few skills, possibly JS as it is not that crowded usually, pottery, fc, bs, ws, and a few more. Shall look which mats are missing.

Thank you for the 6th Lunalong.

What time on Nov 7th? And what timezone? 
I'd love to come!

Can we help with imping even if we can't imp past 50 QL?

Also, how can we drop off cotton and logs for you? My cotton is ~70QL but I can't cut logs higher than ~50 ish.

Edited by Lagunasiren

3 hours ago, Lagunasiren said:

What time on Nov 7th? And what timezone? 
I'd love to come!

Can we help with imping even if we can't imp past 50 QL?

Also, how can we drop off cotton and logs for you? My cotton is ~70QL but I can't cut logs higher than ~50 ish.

10am GMT-4 or Eastern Standard Time. 

You absolutely can help imp even if you aren’t able to imp past 50ql. A lot of the time imping to 70ql takes time. So the more help us higher skill players can get getting past the bulk of the lower qualities the better. 

Excited to see you there. Impalongs are a very safe and supportive environment and are great eyes into the community behind this game for new players. 

On 10/1/2023 at 3:02 PM, Zachariah said:

10am GMT-4 or Eastern Standard Time. 

You absolutely can help imp even if you aren’t able to imp past 50ql. A lot of the time imping to 70ql takes time. So the more help us higher skill players can get getting past the bulk of the lower qualities the better. 

Excited to see you there. Impalongs are a very safe and supportive environment and are great eyes into the community behind this game for new players. 

Thank you! 
Also-- where can we drop off donations of cotton and the like?

24 minutes ago, Lagunasiren said:

Thank you! 
Also-- where can we drop off donations of cotton and the like?

I am not sure but I sent @Dracaaa PM and will have an answer for you soon. 

What a wonderful and exciting thread! - I love the beautiful pictures of Kappa looking stunning!  It's a credit to you Dracaa (and helpers) - thanks so much for all your hard work in putting on what must be Xanadu's biggest party! :) 

• Like 1

I hope to be able to join in the fun. As usually I'll flit around imp'ing whatever is least crowded. Looking at the current list most likely Chain and Fine Carpentry.

I'm so happy to see so many peeps talking about it i hope it be a great one its all because you guys are so kind and amazing too :D❤️

• Like 3

Stupid question from a Steam n00b, but I'd imagine I could get there from Harmony, or am I mistaken? If so, I'll ask around to get a ride. Haven't been to any major in-game community event and if RL permits, I'd like to check it out.

Edited by Zarwaddim

6 minutes ago, Zarwaddim said:

Stupid question from a Steam n00b, but I'd imagine I could get there from Harmony, or am I mistaken? If so, I'll ask around to get a ride. Haven't been to any major in-game community event and if RL permits, I'd like to check it out.

Unfortunately because this event is on Xanadu which is in the Southern Freedom Isles Cluster, NFI citizens (Northern Freedom Isles) can't attend no :(

This link here will give you more information: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_travel

Edited by Red_
Added wiki link to explain server travel
  • Like 1

I'm so grateful for all you guys and sorry but I realized I had the wrong dates I updated it so please check in on this I hope to keep working it more every week. ❤️ :D ❤️ 

So, this year the Impalong is in November, not December?

yea Valdor i was told at the time there was one going to be in dec but i cant change it now.

• Like 1

Ah, okay. Not a problem. November Impalong will be just as fun :)

Not sure what time will be on my side, i am in EST or East Coast of USA. I found three large axes with skin on them and would like someone be able to imp them and maybe enchant them? My Weaponsmithing is low and take massive work to get it up there. I could pay if needed.