Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Change personal goal: Become a planeswalker to something doable for us freedomers

jOgTkbM.png

How can I possibly do that on freedom? Does that mean I am not able to accomplish my personal goals since I only play on freedom? Does that make people who did not get goals which require to play on Epic more OP than us who will never be able to finish such goal? 

Epic is for epic players - freedom is for us! 

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 2

youll need all the tomes and then a key to the heavens, im sure enki will spawn you one if you ask nicely :P

im guessing youll have different goals if you went to epic anyways?

So when I start the game I chose between Freedom and Epic cluster. Why should I get Epic's goals while choosing Freedom cluster? Its like going to Alaska with the main goal to feed a monkey or an elephant. 

It's okay, we can remove the serryl and valrei titles/abilities along with it so you dont need to be affected by epic.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zekezor said:

It's okay, we can remove the serryl and valrei titles/abilities along with it so you dont need to be affected by epic.

I would love to. Take your Gods as well please :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zekezor said:

It would be great actually. :)

The thing is that to catch 100000000000000 fish is hard but possible. To drag cart 100000000000000000 tiles is hard but possible. To get all your skills to 100 is very hard but still possible. But to ascend on freedom, I am sorry, it is not possible! That is such an easy fix for devs, just to replace this with something else from a "diamond" list. 

Literally impossible personal goals should be removed/rerolled, yes. They're just silly.

• Like 4

errrr, it is not impossible. All you have to do is walk through a portal and choose your epic server of choice and keep working towards your goal. You CAN do it, you just don't want to... ;)

Edited by hoof2000

Just now, hoof2000 said:

errrr, it is not impossible. All you have to do is walk through a portal and choose your epic server of choice and keep working towards your goal. You CAN do it, you just don't want to... ;)

Are personal goals even shared between Freedom and Epic versions of a character? I was under the impression nothing was shared except name, premium time, and bank account.

I will rephrase the OP: GET RID OF PLANESWALKER PERSONAL GOAL and OTHER EPIC RELATED GOALS FOR FREEDOM PLAYERS 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Are personal goals even shared between Freedom and Epic versions of a character? I was under the impression nothing was shared except name, premium time, and bank account.

I'm fairly sure the personal goals are different.

If personal goals are separate between the Epic and Freedom iterations of a character, then yes, something like Planeswalker is straight-up impossible on a Freedom character and ought to be rerolled to something else, somehow, and/or not be chosen in the first place.

I'd be fine with removing it from epic also since becoming a planeswalker/ascend is absolute ###### and won't be reached by like 99.9999% players even if they tried

it's not like it's even ###### worth it either if you have the planeswalker personal goal since all you get if you complete all goals is one tome or a dragon egg

• Like 1

I truly have no interest in playing on epic and have never been there. 

Why is one of my personal goals is to become a deity, I assume it means becoming a player god.

• Like 1

If you cry hard enough I bet Rolf will put the key on dragons, and devalue Epic even more.

Edited by ausimus

7 hours ago, Aum said:

youll need all the tomes and then a key to the heavens, im sure enki will spawn you one if you ask nicely :P

im guessing youll have different goals if you went to epic anyways?

Only 10 tomes with key use

Pretty sure the goals are exactly the same.  When we had impossible height climb goals on Epic a dev said we would have to portal and go to Inde to climb dragon fang

I'm not sure if Paaw has Planeswalker, Tosiek and Nahjo have it, can assume Nathan has it by now maybe.  Biggi I guess keeps the ascended thing, so after almost 5 years of Epic we have a max of 5 people in the entire game that will have/get Planeswalker.  Just remove it entirely like currently 2915 prem players if I'm reading it right and didn't fail math that's 0.17% of the game has or can achieve this

• Like 2

The very title Planeswalker implies a traveler.

So start traveling!

Kidding aside, aye it shouldn't be taking up space on achievement lists. Make room for something else, especially on non-pvp.

EDIT: Also Gary did not fail the math.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

On a somewhat related note 3-4 of my goals relate to Pvp in general. In addition to getting rid of Epic goals, maybe we need to look into not having pvp goals for those of us who start on a pve server? Without an Enki attack, I'm unlikely to be able to slay a demon, or Libila. They can still be difficult goals, just pve appropriate.

On 8/22/2016 at 7:20 PM, bangzuvelis said:

The thing is that to catch 100000000000000 fish is hard but possible. To drag cart 100000000000000000 tiles is hard but possible. To get all your skills to 100 is very hard but still possible. But to ascend on freedom, I am sorry, it is not possible! That is such an easy fix for devs, just to replace this with something else from a "diamond" list. 

report it as a bug and get it changed.

Also maybe make then work, have quite a few personal goals i did which dont show up.