Sign in to follow this  
Alyeska

Containers On Merchants

Good idea. I think the only small thing is that it could make things better for people who use merchants for safe storage, but I don't think that should matter a lot.

The few who "abuse" merchants shouldn't be a reason that the rest of us can't have a nice feature, imo. :)

The few who "abuse" merchants shouldn't be a reason that the rest of us can't have a nice feature, imo. :)

Agreed.

This would be a great way to polish Wurm before 1.0, +1.

+1 Definitely need this and it'd be awesome.

Edited by syncaidius

Bump! Please Rolf, I think this would be an easy but very welcome addition to the game.

+1 and i really hope he will give us the option,although i highly doubt it since it will pretty much need an overhaul of all trading related functions since they are bound to work only on empty containers.that's just a guess maybe he leaved it as a setting and it will be easy to implement:D.

Edited by viruskiller

A good idea, but just like swimming cattle, or swimming horses across servers, ain't gonna happen.

A good idea, but just like swimming cattle, or swimming horses across servers, ain't gonna happen.

Horses crossing server is something completely different.. you can't compare apples and oranges :P

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, September 3, 2012 - Offtopic / Troll
Hidden by Jberg, September 3, 2012 - Offtopic / Troll

Horses crossing server is something completely different.. you can't compare apples and oranges :P

Why on earth you feel the need to attempt to put me down I have no idea. Of course you would hate the idea of horses or cattle crossing servers since that would pinch your breeding business and coin on new servers when they open.

On the other hand the original idea of this thread is VERY comparable to WISHING and WANTING something a few feel would help the game out.

Not putting you down, but you have such a negative attitude about it happening. Never say never, my friend.

Oh, I like this idea too, would make selling armor so much easier on a merchant.

Edited by Vroomfondel

This thread is now in most liked content - there's no need to be so negative about nothing ever happening. It just needs to be brought forward to the right person. (psssshhhh Rolf.. look over here)

Edited by Jberg
Moderation Edit

+1000

I can only totally agree with what Alyeska posted here.

Edited by Eratosthenes

Hi,

This would be such a great help selling various things on a merchant! +1!

Have fun!

I, Ashoof, by the powers vested in me through Vynora, officially endorse such proposal that is stated in the OP

+1