Sign in to follow this  
Mystecore

Timmy the Green Dragon: Execution, Saturday!

Probably raffle out 8-15 sets depending how it goes,

That^, Farmerbob, depending on what the butcher brings. Raffle as in names in a hat from participants.

I'm not sure exactly how Xallo n co. did it Affin but then again, they've done 3 of them now (and a 4th I hear is planned). Sure there's plenty going around anyway.

Probably raffle out 8-15 sets depending how it goes,

That^, Farmerbob, depending on what the butcher brings. Raffle as in names in a hat from participants.

I'm not sure exactly how Xallo n co. did it Affin but then again, they've done 3 of them now (and a 4th I hear is planned). Sure there's plenty going around anyway.

I would like to join if there is still space

66fs med maul + large shield

70ql Stud set with plate jacket and pants

I would like to pop down just for the Lol's and to see if I can poke it with my sword. (50FS, Drake set etc etc)

Wait a minute. You ask those that already own a set to abstain from taking part in the raffle yet you and whoever thinks owns this dragon keep all the rest? Sounds fair to me.

We only did two, and there's not a fourth one planned yet. (or a third)

Alrighty, I thought it was the 3.

OK bob, I'm quite casual about stuff but I'll state it clearly for the OCD folk ;)

For a full butcher, we will be raffling off 15 sets of armour to those involved at the kill. This amount will decrease in proportion to the what the butchering produces, if less.

Involved is defined as hitting the dragon, attacking the dragon, helping out as healer or contributing priest.

I would ask those present who already own one or several sets to abstain from the raffle, however I will not force them to. Names will be taken during the event.

Sets will be created by the designated LW (one of, if not the best, around). I will pm raffle winners, mail them their set (no charge) and announce the names of those who don't mind being announced in public. The raffle itself will take place while the sets are being created (unfortunately our designated LW will not be on-site).

I will have a staff member confirm that the sets have been given out.

If you have a question, feel free to ask.

I would like to join.... but i still don't have 60+ fs.

Right now at 54 and will try to get to 60 (or as close as possible) until the weekend.

Gear is ~78ql LS (with 70+ woa/fa/coc and ad), 70ql LMS, 75-80ish studded set (or chain if i get it done by then) and 80ql greathelm with aosp

Would that be acceptable?

Would like to join in with the healing too, 52 fo priest. Should we bring our own gems?

Sounds kinda scammy to me, seems  like you guys want a ton of people to help you and you get to keep the vast majority of the hides.

The general rule of thumb with dragon kills is to give everyone who goes a set and figure out how to split the rest.

That's what we did when we killed the white and when I've killed other dragons in the past.

Raffling off 2 hides worth of sets and potentially pocketing 6 is insanely greedy in my opinion and I hope that I'm misreading this as so many people seem to have volunteered to essentially make you free money lol.

Sounds kinda scammy to me, seems  like you guys want a ton of people to help you and you get to keep the vast majority of the hides.

The general rule of thumb with dragon kills is to give everyone who goes a set and figure out how to split the rest.

That's what we did when we killed the white and when I've killed other dragons in the past.

Raffling off 2 hides worth of sets and potentially pocketing 6 is insanely greedy in my opinion and I hope that I'm misreading this as so many people seem to have volunteered to essentially make you free money lol.

The remainder are being split between myself, people who had a hand in helping pen/deed it previously, butcher and LW person.

2 hides is not 15 sets, that would be 3 (assuming no fails).

I'm being honest about how I want to do this, no false info to scam anyone. If you don't agree, you don't have to take part, simple as that.

If you want to call me names and the like, join the queue, there may even be a club for it now.

Also, as an append to my last statement regarding sets, sets will not include caps. If requested, I'll buy you a steel helm to go with your set.

Still kind of odd in my opinion, as if you do infact get a full butcher, and only raffle out 15 sets, that's another 20 sets (assuming only a couple failed pieces) for the 4 of you to split. I assume the person who butchers will want a complete hide himself, but that still leaves you guys with 15 sets or so to split out between the rest of you...

Meh, whatever. Have fun I guess. :)

"You don't deserve more than one set because I want more than ten sets, so I'm not going to help, even though I could actually win a set in the raffle by not taking my name out if I wanted to."

I try to come, looks like a good time to me.

Kaih 70+FS

Kaihmr 82 faith Fo

You mean like MD did with the black on Independence? lol

There is nothing scammy about what Mystecore is doing, when he is putting all the cards on the table before the kill. If you don't like it, stay away.

There is nothing scammy about what Mystecore is doing, when he is putting all the cards on the table before the kill. If you don't like it, stay away.

Or get your own group together and kill it yourself?

Or get your own group together and kill it yourself?

It is already organised as a public event so I would expect a fair amount of hate on any ninja groups killing it beforehand.

It is already organised as a public event so I would expect a fair amount of hate on any ninja groups killing it beforehand.