Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Weekly News #16: Day at the races

2 hours ago, Valdor said:

Maybe. But you'll have to admit... that is one feature that other games don't provide! :)

Frankenhorse would fall under husbandry and possible natural substances. Just make sure parts are fresh and all from a horse lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, luvable said:

Frankenhorse would fall under husbandry and possible natural substances. Just make sure parts are fresh and all from a horse lol

Only need a corpse and some favor

Praise libila 

I tinkered a while back with zombie horse-breeding just to see what would happen. Nothing... unfortunately :(

That zombie blood still runs in some of my current lines.

Oh and I'll place 30s on Seabiscuit.

Edited by Klaa

On 4/27/2016 at 3:53 AM, Klaa said:

I tinkered a while back with zombie horse-breeding just to see what would happen. Nothing... unfortunately :(

That zombie blood still runs in some of my current lines.

Oh and I'll place 30s on Seabiscuit.

Everyone knows Secretariat is the greatest racing horse that ever lived.

I know some yokel is gonna reply that Man O' War was better, but let's be honest, Man O' War barely holds a candle to Secretariat.

• Like 1

I understand you guys are upset over dwindling interest in PvP, and I do hope it gets worked out so you can still enjoy that activity here.  But why constantly harp on the Horse Races?  How does that bear on PvP programming?  Enki and the guys are trying to do something nice and fun for us, something to bring people together and bring out the best of Wurm and it's community.  It's taking nothing away from PvP - most of you have PvE accounts as well.  Bring constructive arguments and suggestions to the table, not devisiveness, please!  We all agree we love this game, so let's all work together to help it grow.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Magykal said:

I understand you guys are upset over dwindling interest in PvP, and I do hope it gets worked out so you can still enjoy that activity here.  But why constantly harp on the Horse Races?  How does that bear on PvP programming?  Enki and the guys are trying to do something nice and fun for us, something to bring people together and bring out the best of Wurm and it's community.  It's taking nothing away from PvP - most of you have PvE accounts as well.  Bring constructive arguments and suggestions to the table, not devisiveness, please!  We all agree we love this game, so let's all work together to help it grow.

Thanks Magykal thats exactly what i was trying to say in my brutal, badly written, with bad typing (as everybody who knows me can attest to) , wholly obnoxious yet kind hearted with bad approach kinda way.. thanks.. i have tried normal, i have tried comedy and still some of you don't think my points are worth beans, but i love Wurm and i am new. and i wanna stand up for the new person in my own way.. and i apologize as i too cringe when i read my emotionally tedious posts but face it the're straight from my heart from a guy that has lived a more hellish and down right fearfully brutal life than put to shame even the  worst nightmare that you can imagine.. so don't be big babies and my posts shall disappear like they ought to... sometimes the truth needs to be heard no matter the pain it causes now.. its called getting closure. from one who knows alot about that.. sincerely />salamon

• Like 1

So whos up for racin' nags??? me of course.. be warned as i am on route..

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, Slickshot said:

Everyone knows Secretariat is the greatest racing horse that ever lived.

I know some yokel is gonna reply that Man O' War was better, but let's be honest, Man O' War barely holds a candle to Secretariat.

Where's a dislike button when ya need one? ;)

5 hours ago, Klaa said:

Where's a dislike button when ya need one? ;)

Disliking it doesn't make it not-true. ;)