Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurm Unlimited preorders

Wurm Unlimited Logo

In only 2 weeks, on the 21st of October 2015, Wurm Unlimited becomes available via Steam! 

You will be able to purchase the game in the Steam shop on the 21st and a while after at a 10% release discount for at least one week. We were hoping to be able to offer bundles deals for 2 as well as 4 players but that was also up to Valve who controls Steam and they didn’t offer us bundles for now. 

If you want to ensure your copy already today, you can preorder the game at a 20% discount at http://www.wurmunlimited.com (the site is managed by dlgamer.eu so there’s a simple redirection). Once the game is released you will receive your Steam key via email from dlgamer.eu and can install and run the game as usual.

The FAQ for Wurm Unlimited is now available at http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/131135-faq/

Meanwhile, don’t forget to check out the new extensive permission system we released yesterday on Wurm Online!

• Like 3

i dont really understand the DL site it does not seem to have any main page that i can find i am just trusting the Wurm staff on the legitimacy of the site at this point, lol

• Like 1

Yeah that is weird. Also clicking preorder does nothing for me.

Edit: Oh now it's working.

Edited by NESGamepro

"No waiting, no shipping cost 

100% Insurance of Exchange or Refund in case of defective product 
Optimised Download Speed 
100% secured website"

Is this a model website and the company didn't even erase the placeholder text?

Let's analyze, shall we?

1. No waiting, no shipping cost  - actually 2 weeks waiting and I would expect it to cost nothing, considering I am downloading it

2. 100% Insurance of Exchange or Refund in case of defective product  -  Insurance?? Wurm is defective, I want my money back before I am paying them, a little extra too pls

3.Optimised Download Speed  - please tell my ISP how to optimize it

4. 100% secured website - said no website ever

PS: Website title???? Buy and download video games at online store - now I KNOW its an example website

Edited by Thorakkanath

Not that I was going to get WU, but not available in Canada? 

I am offended, moose lovers may want to try WU too!

It seems this company 'specialized' in the distribution of online content is just as 'professional' as the technicians my ISP sends over (the ones that I have to teach how their equipment should work)

but not available in Canada?

4b533c56d1.png

uhm.... thats.... odd...

JakeRivers,

It said the same thing for U.S., however below the notice is a button to check availability for your country and it resets the message after clicking it to show that it is available.

I guess they were not meaning to release this yet you can not even get the game title to come up when you search wurm on their main page and it is not listed on the pre-order page yet either. 

Edited by Kegan

Site is completely broke for me, pressing preorder does nothing at all...

Site is completely broke for me, pressing preorder does nothing at all...

delete your cookies/history in your browser 

Edited by Kegan

We don't get any activation code yet says we will get it a day or two early though so not sure when that will be but i guess we will get some extra time to download and get it ready before everyone else. 

It has a "Paypal Verification" where it emails you to make sure that the paypal email is your email.

Think i'll wait for steam to make it purchasable... 

• Like 2

Yeah... they can't even spellcheck it... This website looks SO freakin' dodgy.

I'll wait for Steam, if I buy it at all.

Not that I was going to get WU, but not available in Canada? 

I am offended, moose lovers may want to try WU too!

Works fine from Canada if you set the site to the US version. :) 

Waiting for steam too.

After i filled all the credit card info, another website , that looks really really shady , arco.net started asking for more info to make the transaction "more secure" .I hit cancel and called my bank. 

• Like 1

seems like I'm not loosing much by not being able to purchase it from the dlgamer site

Sign in to follow this