Sign in to follow this  
Febur

Sold Please Close

Account sold, please close the topic.

Edited by Febur
  • Like 3

Awesome account, awesome reputation.

Worth easily over 800euros. Best of luck mate.

Very nice account. Sad to see you go my friend, you were always very kind and helpful. Good luck in your future endeavours.

damn awesome account, some fine skills you got there. Just sad it lacks that single very high crafting skill. The unique touch to an account. I would go for 600-700 tbh

700 imo, amazing body stats, great shield skill/fs subs, just needs a bit a more overal fighting combined with weapon skill, which go hand in hand.

Should this go to a non-pvper it has awesome crafting skills, grind to 90ws and you're sorted!

700 imo, amazing body stats, great shield skill/fs subs, just needs a bit a more overal fighting combined with weapon skill, which go hand in hand.

Should this go to a non-pvper it has awesome crafting skills, grind to 90ws and you're sorted!

Very nice account let me know if you wanna sell

Thanks for all the evaluation, and nice words. So far I got a few offers, ranging from 500-700, but nothing is set in stone yet, as the thread isnt a day old and people might change their mind.

I will go through the PM's when I can, and hopefully answer quick enough.

Edited by Febur

Very nice acc easy 1100E :)

nice account, nowhere near that number though.

Yes all acc worth 5 years of playing and grind almost pull ur own hair ur acc don't worth 1.6E a day go find a job IRL :)

Yes all acc worth ###### 5 years of playing and grind almost pull ur own hair ur acc don't worth 1.6E a day go find a job IRL :)

It is a game, not a job. Nice to get back some/most of the money you put into it at some point though. The idea isn't necessarily to profit off of building a character.

Good lucking finding someone rich enough to pay you 6 euro an hour for hundreds of hours to grind an account for you.

Edited by Nyjah

I have friends that started on Pristine and have those level fight skills.  It is slow work, but totally doable.  Living on Xan (no mobs, remember?) my FS has gone from 71-75 in the last few months, just from the rare critter  popping up and maybe 10 real hunting sessions since I've been here.

Edit: Not to belittle the great skills on this account. They are impressive for sure!  Just saying it doesn't have to be legacy to get those skills.

Edited by Wurmhole

I have friends that started on Pristine and have those level fight skills.  It is slow work, but totally doable.  Living on Xan (no mobs, remember?) my FS has gone from 71-75 in the last few months, just from the rare critter  popping up and maybe 10 real hunting sessions since I've been here.

Edit: Not to belittle the great skills on this account. They are impressive for sure!  Just saying it doesn't have to be legacy to get those skills.

Have you ever made an account yourself?

No offense but seems you buy all your accounts, so hard to be the guy that says this account could be done in short time.

Edited by Rolandt

Have you ever made an account yourself?

No offense but seems you buy all your accounts, so hard to be the guy that says this account could be done in short time.

Yep, I've made a few.  I was specifically referencing someone I know that has similar high fight skills with an account that was created on Pristine. Not one I created or owned. Just saying it can be done and didn't require the legacy skill speed to get there.

But yes, I do enjoy adopting skilled workers into my Wurm family.  I get my enjoyment from helping people and doing big projects, more than I do from the grindy thing.

Hate to see you go, bud. You were a super helpful and friendly dude for sure.

• Like 2

Ok, to not keep people waiting any longer, since some offered quite quickly. A friend of mine made an offer which I accepted, that means the account is currently not for sale anymore.

Thanks for all the time and nice words though.

• Like 1