Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Wonderful Time(r)s!

Nice update.. They shortened action timers, but added 5x more actions for same 1 action. result - total timers increased and have to "action" hell lot more.. pathetic..

Edit: repairing rake with 5+ dmg now takes 3x "repair" actions, to fill water bar from 15% to full took me to do "drinking" 5 times... imba!

if this is meant to be and not a bug im quitting.

...Look two posts up...

fighting is bugged

Cannot swing weapon, they can still attack you somtimes.

WIth high leatherworking chances are 90+% anyway, whats the problem ?

fighting is bugged

I just killed a few unicorns, fighting seemed normal.

On a patch related note:

I hope Rolf gets to leatherworking soon. Before I could create 150-200 leathers per 1kg lye, now I get 3-4 leathers (apparently) per hide which requires 1kg of lye.

As unrealistic as it was before, it is so much of a pain to have to grind firemaking and natural substances to 50+ plus woodcutting to 80-90 to get a small chance of creating good lye which has an even smaller chance of turning good ql hides into good ql leather. And now I need to spam 200 more fires per leather?

Goodbye leatherworking, hello chainsmithing.

Rolf said he'd tone it down, the amount of lye used. Hopefully sooner than later :)

The legendary items seems rather useless. It to me seems like another pvp requirement where every piece of your equip needs to be legendary in order to compete.

Apart from that seems the update is an excellent one!

fighting is bugged

Me and a village mate are both getting the same thing. For the first 30 or so seconds we don't attempt to hit the target at all while he hits us plenty, then suddenly we start hitting like normal. So something is stopping us from attacking for the start of the fight, makes soloing stuff quite dangerous. It happened against crocs, bears, spiders and lava spiders so far.

I've gotten this over the last several months due to server lag ( i think) when the server get's cleaned up it goes away. Hope it's soon :(

Fighting is indeed bugged. Just tried to kill few animals and always the 1st minute of the fight looked like this, doesnt matter vs pig or a crock.

imbag.jpg

Fighting is indeed bugged. Just tried to kill few animals and always the 1st minute of the fight looked like this, doesnt matter vs pig or a crock.

imbag.jpg

(I think)This had happened a bit back on epic, where you would target something, go into combat range, and just not swing your weapon.

This log is from Epic MR H server. range was good, tried moving around etc, just wouldn't hit at all.

yeah, that's exactly what we were experiencing, on Indy.

imbag.jpg

Also, the combat window opens up but says nothing when you target an enemy over a fence. No combat, but the fighting options tab opens.

test server is fun too, I was walking along the shore and suddenly the combat window flashed up, when I checked what was attacking I saw "You have bitten yourself"  or words to that effect.  ::)

Rudie, you worked your chisel too hard. Im here sitting next to it in the Bahamas.

Problem with attacking also... really annoyed forced to hide from things I usually kill before they get me under 10 percent...

In spam mode, I simply just stand there no matter what I do.

Tailoring is bugged too i suppose. cant make anything apart square piece of cloth on loom, and absolutely nothing with a needle on cloth. Fail, fail Fail. its perma fail, no matter 12% rate or 70% rate of success.. tried to make beautiful rug 150+ times in a row @ 12% rate, then tries to make simple meditation rug 50 times @ 70%, perma fail, then tried to make some sails at different rates, always FAIL.

Edit: Just hit "Success" on rug. maybe it was just my IMBA unlucky day in crafting...

Earlier today, I fought a scorp, and it was normal. Maybe one of the fixes today broke combat?

For me combat is bad you don't hardly ever hit anything just like everyone else is saying. It seams to be worse if your on a horse/cart from what i have seen today.

Got destroyed by a unicorn while fighting from a cart. Yesterday I solo'd 5 of them, one on foot.

Got destroyed by a unicorn while fighting from a cart. Yesterday I solo'd 5 of them, one on foot.

You're killing unicorns for fun?!

Oo

Twilight Sparkle finally got her revenge on you!

They're everywhere. I'm doing Bob Barker's work. Sort of.

I do agree with Wulfgar, it's sad to see hundreds of suggestions that 99% of the community wants, and then Rolf picks out the most controversial one to add.

Wasnt added because of controversy, was added because it was easy to do. And still made over nine thousand bugs,

Chance of creating a rare item and adding sockets for gems to be inserted = more WoW influences.....

=Ayes=

I guess this means we should expect sockets next.

I do agree with Wulfgar, it's sad to see hundreds of suggestions that 99% of the community wants, and then Rolf picks out the most controversial one to add.

Wasnt added because of controversy, was added because it was easy to do. And still made over nine thousand bugs,

Doesn't change the fact that it was exceptionally controversial.  Or should that be legendary?  Hmm.