Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

[SLAYED!]The Red Dragon slaying -Deli- [14th January][SLAYED R.I.P]

I'll be attending, assuming i'm not busy that day. I'll try getting skill in some two handed weapon

Welcome to come BrQQQ, few gems will be provided to our Fo priests to ensure extra faith for healing. Please still bring any of your own that you may have.

I see you are providing gems here and a few posts back you say you will not provide any.  It would seem to me to be in well whoever comes to this event for you to provide some sort of faith for the healers.  Otherwise they won't be living long to fight.

I can sort out a load of locks for favor for it if its required.

gems are more limited due to being a random chance to get them. were gonna have a load of cotten on hand get the smaller wounds and the fos for bigger or people at risk of dieing.

Will you be inviting attendees to the deed, so if they die they will only lose .025 instead of .25?

nobody has been added to the deed, just allies.

As it will be in a controlled area, you can back out at any time to heal up. There are 4 doors as access points. We plan to use fo priests to heal any serious injuries, and possibly group heal. If the unfortunate happens and you do die, you can re-spawn right back at the token.

Ok, but as this dragon has an instant kill, having healers doesn't really assuage my fears. Would you be willing to invite people who are afraid of losing extremely high skills to your deed?

Will you be inviting attendees to the deed, so if they die they will only lose .025 instead of .25?

nobody has been added to the deed, just allies.

As it will be in a controlled area, you can back out at any time to heal up. There are 4 doors as access points. We plan to use fo priests to heal any serious injuries, and possibly group heal. If the unfortunate happens and you do die, you can re-spawn right back at the token.

Ok, but as this dragon has an instant kill, having healers doesn't really assuage my fears. Would you be willing to invite people who are afraid of losing extremely high skills to your deed?

Possibly, If it is still the case when we come to attack it again i will consider it. recently it hasn't 1 shotted anyone, and we have been able to back out.

Just strikes me as odd that a Wilder is hosting this event. Especially one under new ownership who has a considerable history. I would just have a drawing for the whole 20 sets considering several have had them before.

All attempts I have attended to kill a red have proven to insta kill several people at times, I will not be attending without being added to the village to respawn, Im sorry but I dont wish to run from GD naked when I die and by not allowing this makes me uneasy about my gear.

The red dragon does a 'breathes fire' aoe and this AoE insta kills a certain amount of people who are standing nearby it, even if they are not attacking.

Smite does not work on uniques anymore, it lets you cast but once it gets to 0 says this:

[23:08:23] You cast 'Smite' on The aged stinky the white dragon hatchling.

[23:08:23] You try to smite The aged stinky the white dragon hatchling but there seems to be no effect.

The red dragon is the most powerful unique in the game, it is stronger than The Kyklops. Most of your hits will be so little damage they wont register and a lot of your hits will glance off its armour.

The people organising this killing have little experience with killing dragons also, I don't think they've ever fought let alone killed a red dragon. This isn't an insult I'm just making sure people know whats most likely to happen if they go to this event.

Also ask yourselves, why would they do all this and promise that most of the scale will be given out when that is what was being organised to happen in the first place by Freedom players? The freedom players didn't pen it up, there was no penning it up and secretive behaviour. Just look at the local chat logs from the previous kill planning thread of them taunting Sklo after he discovered they had penned the dragon.

This dragon will just be penned forever until it's either nerfed or somehow manages to break free.

Madt, smite does work, but will only deal the first 15-16 damage, if it has more than 15 damage on it already it won't allow you to smite it.

Really?

Hmm... When did you last cast a successful smite on a dragon? My logs are from November 6th 2011.

Maybe theres just a % chance that the smite does nothing?

Madt, smite does work, but will only deal the first 15-16 damage, if it has more than 15 damage on it already it won't allow you to smite it.

This is right i think. Thats what i have noticed.

Oh sorry I didn't read your whole post MD. :P Yeah the dragon had some damage on it already so that explains it.

Derp.  ???

All attempts I have attended to kill a red have proven to insta kill several people at times, I will not be attending without being added to the village to respawn, Im sorry but I dont wish to run from GD naked when I die and by not allowing this makes me uneasy about my gear.

What will most likely happen is you may join our main deed for the event.

Snakegal and Gatwick added

Obviously a poorly planned event by untrusting and untrustworthy people.  ::)

I will not be attending.  :(

Really?

Hmm... When did you last cast a successful smite on a dragon? My logs are from November 6th 2011.

Maybe theres just a % chance that the smite does nothing?

I cast smite on a dragon a few weeks ago.

Add Neddie and Kameo to the list, both 100Faith Fo's but i will be doing the main healing on Rudie.

Also add Star as a Magranon Battery, 63Faith.

I'm on the fighter's list, but I'm a priest. If there aren't enough people, I could bring the Brqqq character as well who has 50fs, but no need if enough 70fs show up.

I'll come if it looks like you'll have enough people to kill the thing, what mag priests have you got lined up?

Bloodyhell, Star and Brqqqs priest alt to my knowledge.