Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

New server coming!

you were on for 3 whole minutes and you did'nt take  screenshot of the new land?!?! for shame!!!

DESCRIBE!!!

To those that were not there when Freedom launched : it will be a wild, spectacular scene without any sort of special GM event. Probably the most exciting few hours of gaming I have ever had. Also, expect 5000 little things to go wrong. That's the real reason Rolf is there, by the way.

To those that were not there when Freedom launched : it will be a wild, spectacular scene without any sort of special GM event. Probably the most exciting few hours of gaming I have ever had. Also, expect 5000 little things to go wrong. That's the real reason Rolf is there, by the way.

So what do you want, a medal?

So what do you want, a medal?

+1 Give him a medal

I got chucked off my boat, got back on and then suddenly landed right next to a huge mountain with a lava spider looking at me, the boat lying next to me with no water to be seen anywhere...then, just had time to disembark before I was logged out. My Inv seemed intact but my fellow passenger said she lost her F1 writs, now she is scared !

Similar case here, I was warped from the middle of the ocean at the border, into a mountain at Hells Harbor. Disembarked then couldn't see my boat anywhere so I am thinking it is inside a mountain. Other people lost boats & items too.

Hope they rollback to where things were before, when they start it fresh again.

For those of you not on IRC

Rolf: ok servers are coming up but you shouldn't be able to cross the border for a while until i've tested some

That means im not goign to be able to log in for a bit :I  Ah well sorry Shrmn your gunna have to wait for me lol

If you made it across the Deli server is up from what people on IRC are saying

I got chucked off my boat, got back on and then suddenly landed right next to a huge mountain with a lava spider looking at me, the boat lying next to me with no water to be seen anywhere...then, just had time to disembark before I was logged out. My Inv seemed intact but my fellow passenger said she lost her F1 writs, now she is scared !

Similar case here, I was warped from the middle of the ocean at the border, into a mountain at Hells Harbor. Disembarked then couldn't see my boat anywhere so I am thinking it is inside a mountain. Other people lost boats & items too.

Hope they rollback to where things were before, when they start it fresh again.

Wont let me in, i never made it across it was loading Deli as it went down, ive got a few thigns to do, ill be back in 20misn hopefully hope you can wait :)

I would have to explore it to be sure, but it seems nice. There is grass growing on mountains!

Here's a Panorama looking West from the Northeast Coast.

4de3b.png

You can sail across the server now?

I don't believe anyone can cross over right now,  but some people got across before the borders closed and were able to set up deeds, find livestock, other stuff.

I cant even connect again :I says the servers down and the Wurm site is really laggy, is it just me? or is everyone else havign the same problem?

some people got across before the borders closed and were able to set up deeds

Those are the deeds i've seen:

I believe most were founded by players coming from the tutorial, not indi.

[20:01:57] The settlement of Jylland has just been founded by Xquizen.

[20:08:03] The settlement of Harveyville has just been founded by Len.

[20:11:04] The settlement of Adslanding has just been founded by Addybuddy.

[20:24:38] The settlement of Random Encounter has just been founded by Moeffg.

[20:33:45] The settlement of Green Bay has just been founded by Vandam.

[20:37:31] The settlement of Crystal Marsh Bay has just been founded by Amiti.

[20:46:42] The settlement of Nora Outpost has just been founded by Ebbe.

Shark Fin Island on the South-East border. Literally hugs the server border and warns you about sharks when you run around on it.

d6f65.png

91c17.png

Cool, was worried my internet connection was on the fritz again :S

Any chance we can get some kind of an ETA from devs, just y'know so hundreds of people won't be inconvenienced as much.  I'm cool with y'all fixing stuff, but drop us some updates?

Take it all good coves are gone now so i might as well not go to the new server, and since i am swimming and probably drown i cant get back to indepence... i am thinking wurm have had its best for me unless i see that all my gear are back and i can find a cove to found bos again.