Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Brands fixes

Fix for branding vanishing…(although some may have vanished this time).

Fix so can lead branded animals if you have the brand village lead permission.

Added ‘pass gates’ as deed permission, which (should) allow the players with that role permission to pass any gates that dont have their owner permissions (if they are managed by that deed).

Disallowed getting hunted status on PvE.

Fix for unhitching animals from a locked cart (PvE).

Fix for picking locks.

• Like 7

Add multiple check boxes for building management.

Set multiple houses with one config.

• Like 3

Excellent fixes! Great to read that "Pass Gates" has been added back into the Roles for Settlement/Deed management. And now I will get around to re-branding my animals too.

=Ayes=

Add multiple check boxes for building management.

Set multiple houses with one config.

Also please add ability to set multiple gates with one configuration.

Freeze top row in lists  -  Example, the list of Manage Gates.. when you get to the bottom of the true/falses, you forget what that column was for.​

Edited by Mitzie

one small issue .. mayors cant seem to brand anymore.

Thanks for report... should be fixed next update.

Yeah same problem with the mayor unable to brand or anybody for that matter. The brand box is default red X and no way to change it. But thanks Tic for quick reply. :)

Is it expected that making coal piles requires build permission (doing this as an ally on an allied deed)?

I was able to brand my horses on Affliction without any problem.

This restart now to fix  this is surprise to me.

I've tried on all roles I could, pass gates isn't working.

Yea, as well as branding not working the "Pass Gates" setting doesn't seem to either. Also it is auto-set for non-citizens to "Pass Gates" so maybe its better it doesn't work, heh.

=Ayes=

On one of my deeds a role I had made earlier named 'trusted' (meaning tons of permissions for who belonged in it, being alts) was changed into 'default non-citizen-role'. So while it still said 'trusted' (as name) it now had a message to the side of that stating that this was 'the default non-citizen-role'. So glad my eye caught that message before scrolling down to check the settings themselves! I hope it's a freak-glitch that doesn't happen elsewhere, was a bit shocking to discover that anyone walking by could have resized and disbanded that deed... (full entry onto the deed was in the package too of course). Could 2 roles somehow get merged in the update??

Suggestion to others: perhaps do a quick double-check on your roles for unexpected messages in the headings of them.

(Just wanted to add: except for the oopses here and there I do think things will be getting heaps better, as to permissions overall!)

Edited by Kianga

Just remove hunted altogether, all it does is makes it harder to get rid of enemy alts.....

• Like 1

Yea, as well as branding not working the "Pass Gates" setting doesn't seem to either. Also it is auto-set for non-citizens to "Pass Gates" so maybe its better it doesn't work, heh.

=Ayes=

That's odd, all 4 of the deeds I checked in the alliance today were default to off for non-citizens  (indeed for all roles)

Just remove hunted altogether, all it does is makes it harder to get rid of enemy alts.....

seriously

the majority of people do what's right, hunted makes it harder to get rid of the scummy minority in addition to causing a number of PvP related issues and stacking two CR debuffs on one's own home server because you're considered enemy to your own kingdom

Edited by MisterTeddy

That's odd, all 4 of the deeds I checked in the alliance today were default to off for non-citizens  (indeed for all roles)

Yes, I checked some of my deeds again later in the day to turn off Pass Gates for non-citizens and found that now they were un-xed. Must have changed it with the branding fix.

=Ayes=

Sign in to follow this