Sign in to follow this  
Daolin

Balance res Stones and the free res stone effect

Should Non-Mag priests need to pay 5 silver for the benefit of a res stone?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should Non-Mag priests need to pay 5 silver for the benefit of a res stone?

• Yes
    • No

No i'm not, that's the whole point of the suggestion, make it available to both sides or remove it completely.

WL chars have the CHOICE to either play mag for the bonus or not, we as blacklighters do not.

If you just make the bonuses non-stackable, mag can keep their passive innate res stone bonus, and they will also share the same drop rate as the rest of the folks, who still pay the 5s. Whichever effect has a higher percentage should over ride. the 5s is not the big problem with me its the 5s res stone stacks with a passive ability which makes the droprate of folks in the category pretty silm. Id like to know what th the intended %s are and what we are actually experiencing, and id bet there is some sort of a discrepancy to be seen, if not it should be deemed OP and tweaked downward.

Edited by Hogwash

If all else fails, insult the original poster I guess.

I've made my case here, nothing further to say - hopefully the devs look into this imbalance and rectify the situation.

Thanks

I would prefer to be a lib priest over a Mag.

But WL does not allow this so i use the next best thing for PVP Mag.

maybe we need to look at epic loot rules for chaos instead so not every mag is spamming take on corpes..

there is alot of stuff that needs to happen but will never go ahead as there isn't enough of a voice on pvp servers as we are only a small number of people compared to the rest of freedom.

• Like 1

If all else fails, insult the original poster I guess.

I've made my case here, nothing further to say - hopefully the devs look into this imbalance and rectify the situation.

Thanks

I've think we established that your idea is a fools errand by more than just tearing your own bias reasons for this post, and the bias poll how flawed your logic is.  Each time we examine the concept from a view of the whole balance, which it would in fact affect, It's off topic :D   IF we don't agree with your logic, its us being greedy.   If you can't bring people to accept your flawed logic that you use to defend defend your own idea, its suddenly all us against you.  

Edited by Battlepaw
  • Like 1

I've think we established that your idea is a fools errand by more than just tearing your own bias reasons for this post, and the bias poll how flawed your logic is.  Each time we examine the concept from a view of the whole balance, which it would in fact affect, It's off topic :D   IF we don't agree with your logic, its us being greedy.   If you can't bring people to accept your flawed logic that you use to defend defend your own idea, its suddenly all us against you. 

Examine this with your logic :

Due to the current implementation of res stones stacking with MR passive BL priests have to attain a 2:1 Kill death ratio on average to break even in terms of loot.

Do you believe average BL priests are capable of soloing 2 average Magranon priests ? or able to maintain around this ratio on average.

Edited by Danny

Mag priest wanting to keep extra chance to keep stuff they already own = greed

People wanting the extra chance removed so they can get a greater chance to get more items = not greed, just balancing

que

I still don't understand why it's called op.  If you traded a passive bonus that only occurs when you die for a bonus you can use to not die instead, such as powerful spells/geared pets, sure thing, do it!

Due to the current implementation of res stones stacking with MR passive BL priests have to attain a 2:1 Kill death ratio on average to break even in terms of loot.

Do you believe average BL priests are capable of soloing 2 average Magranon priests ? or able to maintain around this ratio on average.

Edited by Battlepaw

The best utility platform in the game and you want more into a single platform? P-lease. 

Spend money on res stones just like everyone else does.

Alec, they be mad because they have a assumed 20-1 death ratio, and the fighters they killed arent mag priests. they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything.

Edited by demondan

Here we go again and again and again

Please ..... no more bandages, instead move towards religion 2.0 and address all the issues at core.

Let the current *cough*lore???*cough* go jump and instead create a system that actually works without all the stupid artificial constraints.

so -1 to the OP because... bandage.

o.O such topic is open for so long. So BL wants to get Mag bonuses or make it so that Mag loses res bonus? I don´t get it. I want to sit on sand and get max nutrition then. If you do not like the BL abilities don´t become a BL-er? If i choose a deity i research it and choose accordingly. I do not complain after. And sadly this is started by a leader? Instead of thinking ways to improve your cooridnation (Yeah you killed 1 guy on an ambush - good job) you come here and ask the others to be nerfed so you can get loot? Woah.. that is.. well gl with that leadership BL!

And i am not gonna go into that 2mag priests solo killing. Only a few selected very OP should be able to kill 2 decent fighters in 2v1... (+ thats not how the % works, even not with average!)

or we stop dumb threads like this and just go for a complete religion rework which is what is needed rather than kneejerk reactions and threads like this

Edited by Kagrenac
  • Like 1

This thread has had its suggestions and feedback and run its course.

Locked,

Necroe (Board Moderator)

• Like 1