Sign in to follow this  
Che

Pvp Suggestions

Well i can't speak for you of course gary but i'd categorize such a basic alert and flight response to perceived danger in proximity to rational safety to be instinctual and emphatic.  

Have you tried Freedom?

I think if you reduced local but not removed it, that way you can tell when someone is close, and players will have a short time to react, but theres less chance of popping local from so far away that people can just up and leave before you have a chance to find them

not sure about removing local but cutting down the chat range maybe a better start to see how it pans out

Have you tried Freedom?

Yes gary i lived there for over a year before i immigrated to Epic. But don't worry, I'm not leaving Epic.

Sme is correct in that if the inclination of danger in your area pops up only an idiot would not pull back into the safety of their deed before trying to figure out what's going on. Nobody with a lick of sense is going to just run off into the forest looking for who knows what and who knows who without considering the situation and if possible alerting assistance beforehand.

Honestly? I never said anything that even closely resembles that :huh:

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, July 29, 2013 - trolling, berating, flaming. warned
Hidden by KaiH, July 29, 2013 - trolling, berating, flaming. warned

Yes gary i lived there for over a year before i immigrated to Epic. But don't worry, I'm not leaving Epic.

please for the love of god leave epic and go back to freedom or /suicide until ur skills are zeroed out

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, July 29, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by KaiH, July 29, 2013 - response to hidden post

Firstly you assume he has skills other than talking but secondly what would that even achieve? he would still be here and still be talking....

Even on freedom it would benefit, maybe you'll see less people around but once you find someone you'll have a much bigger chance of finding a travelling partner or finding a new member of your deed then how it is now

Even on freedom it would benefit, maybe you'll see less people around but once you find someone you'll have a much bigger chance of finding a travelling partner or finding a new member of your deed then how it is now

No, it would suck in freedom. 

So pvp is now running around penduluming constantly every 15 tiles or everyone becomes a vyn priest.... -1

I think there would be more PvP if this happened, not less. People would be willing to go into enemy territory more often, and there would be a lost more smaller skirmishes where one individual sneaks up on unlucky people that happen to be walking by.

Also, remove server player count for PvP servers. Its lame that a server can tell when new people come over by typing /who every 10 seconds.

Yer wrong there would not be more, it is hard enough to get a fight as it is. See my above comment.

Gonna +1 this again because we need these changes. Especially the local ones.

+1 having a local tab is just silly.

Always knowing numbers and having alts camp out in mines stealthed just kills pvp, as Chen said the only pvp happening right now is if people are sure they are gonna win, during large kingdom battles, or when a large group catches someone out hunting.

you havent been watching death tabs then... they dispute your statement.

I propose an experiment. For 2 weeks only, remove the local list from Elevation.

• Like 1

I propose an experiment. For 2 weeks only, remove the local list from Elevation.

You dont even live there

• Like 1