Sign in to follow this  
Reliable MR Raid Infoz

[EVENT][DEAD][RED DRAGON SLAYED]

I was curious who was committed to going to this because it's only six days away according to the OP, so I went through and counted. It's only eight 70+ fighters so far:

Tony

Roman

Zerobyte

Tintin (rara)

Coldpain (Pinejon)

Makarus

Lancelot

Davy

I will attend

Sklo

71fs

64 aggro

35 huge axe skill

48 FA

This game's changes are based upon what the majority of the community wants, you and your friends brought this upon yourselves.  I concur with the changes though, the idea of penning dragons has always been far fetched and silly. 

There is a reason why the Exodus community is the most popular freedom server today, as measured in playercount. It is because the community will help each other out and will unite if and when it needs to especially against 'outsiders' who are known for an unsavory playstyle.

You have your hands and have exerted influence in practically every server now. On Epic, you've used an alt as a proxy to take over a kingdom that isn't yours in order to solidify a NAP fest which has resulted in further stagnation of PVP over there. On Wild, you have your Pirate Posse to take care of things over there. They've now come over to Freedom to only cause more trouble as evidenced in these this weekend's popcorn drama. And you even have a CA trying to exert influence within the game and he is caught admitting to being associated with people who 'stole' a previously organized event.

I'm voting you as 2012 most influential Wurmian of the year. It's just too bad you don't take your energy and intelligence and apply it to something more productive. I have no doubt that this won't be the last time we hear of you guys on the Freedom servers.

And stop it with the trolling meme. That's so old and practically everyone trolls anyway. And while everyone trolls, only a few have added value or helped the community rather than try to destroy it. I let others decide who has done which.

well, have to say. hope this fails.

i would of probably been all for it if this wasnt a linked case with the dragon on deli.

eh, either way though. grats if you do get the kill. be interesting to see the logs either way to see how the hits are against a red nowadays.

well, have to say. hope this fails.

i would of probably been all for it if this wasnt a linked case with the dragon on deli.

eh, either way though. grats if you do get the kill. be interesting to see the logs either way to see how the hits are against a red nowadays.

It is not linked in any way.... facepalm

There is a reason why the Exodus community is the most popular freedom server today, as measured in playercount. It is because the community will help each other out and will unite if and when it needs to especially against 'outsiders' who are known for an unsavory playstyle.

You have your hands and have exerted influence in practically every server now. On Epic, you've used an alt as a proxy to take over a kingdom that isn't yours in order to solidify a NAP fest which has resulted in further stagnation of PVP over there. On Wild, you have your Pirate Posse to take care of things over there. They've now come over to Freedom to only cause more trouble as evidenced in these this weekend's popcorn drama. And you even have a CA trying to exert influence within the game and he is caught admitting to being associated with people who 'stole' a previously organized event.

I'm voting you as 2012 most influential Wurmian of the year. It's just too bad you don't take your energy and intelligence and apply it to something more productive. I have no doubt that this won't be the last time we hear of you guys on the Freedom servers.

And stop it with the trolling meme. That's so old and practically everyone trolls anyway. And while everyone trolls, only a few have added value or helped the community rather than try to destroy it. I let others decide who has done which.

You have added none with your fanciful stories and made up fun time, post and make some more unfounded accusations, I enjoy a good fiction read... There is however a board for stories and such its over there --------> Large rat inn.

Only difference is you don't delete enough of your old posts.  So this is infact link, as Rudie used this account, so you must be him.  Unless you can prove otherwise.  (It's okay though, now that I linked you them go ahead and erase them, bud.)

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23121.msg222544#msg222544

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24456.msg239806#msg239806

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24846.msg243925#msg243925

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=27427.msg272997#msg272997

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=32789.msg318583#msg318583

Damn Rudie, you taking all our Red Dragons!  :(

Can you prove who you are? I would like to see some I.D. Ok.........

You are all over the place, please just stop posting in here, you already got it nerfed like you want, what is all this for now?

I am just showing people that you're Rudie, and that this is linked with the Deli group.  It's just so people are aware.  I think that should be public knowledge to Freedomers as it's caused much grief/drama already.  Cheers though, g'luck. 

Crap. He's already deleted those links. Screenshots Postes?

If this is indeed Rudie then, well.........

Crap. He's already deleted those links. Screenshots Postes?

If this is indeed Rudie then, well.........

Sure, and I'm not doing this to troll, I just want people to be aware this is the same Deli-group person who a lot of people were mad at, and I think this is just his forum alt.  A lot of his older posts he admits to being Rudie.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14979893/Screen%20shot%202012-01-02%20at%206.10.26%20PM.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14979893/Screen%20shot%202012-01-02%20at%206.06.23%20PM.png

Last link I linked originally works still I think. 

You are all over the place, please just stop posting in here, you already got it nerfed like you want, what is all this for now?

I am just showing people that you're Rudie, and that this is linked with the Deli group.  It's just so people are aware.  I think that should be public knowledge to Freedomers as it's caused much grief/drama already.  Cheers though, g'luck.

I would just like to say.

This is in no way affiliated with the Deli Red dragon slaying, I am hosting that event. Just clearing up the misinformation you are spreading.

I would just like to say.

This is in no way affiliated with the Deli Red dragon slaying, I am hosting that event. Just clearing up the misinformation you are spreading.

4 Organisers - Rara, Rudie, Violet, Hexd

Butcher - He will post if he wishes

Creator - Maximustehgreat

Think you've caught yourself out there...

Yep, Rudie = Reliable MR Raider Infoz. Caught redhanded

Someone needs to let the Deli folks know who they are dealing with now so they can be better informed. In hindsight, that Wild server really should've been just shut down now

inb4 damage control.

Go ahead and check IPs ;)

Video to come soon.

[13:30:24] You have just received the title 'Dragonslayer'!

ArFQK.jpg

eHTZL.jpg

3d6Az.jpg

FwQKS.jpg

It wasn't nerfed. Light of Fo + Mass Stamina + 200 Vesseled Gems = Win.

I like how you're flamebaiting and attempting to start an argument. Jenn-Kellon doesn't even exactly exist anymore and I don't think anyone even cares, lol.

Congratulations on killing a dragon that Rolf suddenly nerfed. He changes things too much anymore for us to care. :P

I appreciate your congratulations, but I believe it should be noted that the dragon was not nerfed.

Congratulations on killing a dragon that Rolf suddenly nerfed. He changes things too much anymore for us to care. :P

Felt the same as fighting Elite's one.

Wasn't it buffed to bash down walls more frequently instead?

Grats, I stopped by on my alt to see and grab the title for him. 

I like how you're flamebaiting and attempting to start an argument. Jenn-Kellon doesn't even exactly exist anymore and I don't think anyone even cares, lol.

I appreciate your congratulations, but I believe it should be noted that the dragon was not nerfed.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support the event!

Xallo, you got proof it was nerfed or you spreading an unfounded rumor?

Haters keep hating, you make me famous.

8)

It's just strange. The dragon was Aged before and nobody touched it, even with 2H weapons. I guess Venerable Reds ones have weaker armour or something because a Venerable Green Dragon was impossible to hit. I hit it once and did .06 damage with a 2H weapon in rage mode, so I dunno.

As I said earlier, congrats.