Sign in to follow this  
Reliable MR Raid Infoz

[EVENT][DEAD][RED DRAGON SLAYED]

My left and right bumcheeks and the stinkeye in between would like to join.

Frostbite

Lochivan

Colus

All should be 70+ by mid February.

Yeam me, 71.65 fs. Would have had 72 but 2 drakespirits took a shine to me.

Extremely well said Deene.

This event gets a -1 from me too. Just keep it there, have it as a landmark. Just because something moves doesn't mean it should be killed.

And how this will reshape the future is a spot on theory.

More interestingly, I believe that this dragon is female. I should know, I lived right next to it for a while. Why don't you let her lay eggs and then make more dragons... make more dragons out of the more dragons. Dragons could be all over the place... they aren't pests, they don't harm anyone; until you get too close, lol. Unless Rolf changes the code, then there is no reason why we can't live alongside them. They don't fly around hurting people for the sake of it.  ;)

Wouldn't it be epic to see one of these roaming the Great Northern Desert??

And I can tell you, you'll make a hell of a lot more fame and money by being the person who repopulates the dragons, instead of being the person who organises the death of them, and gives everyone scale jackets and nothing else. And that's IF she is killed.

So, I say this; to anyone who wants to join this fight, don't. Instead, abstain from it. Instead, lets work as a community to make this unique a little less unique!!!

And I can guarantee that if you hold off this time, then at some point in the future, you can have a hell of a lot more than a scale jacket. ;D

There is so much potential in these amazing animals. Has anyone ever tried to dominate one? What then?

So. Lets not kill it, lets keep it!!  :)

More interestingly, I believe that this dragon is female.

She is a he :)

At least it was the last time I ventured near it.

Transsexual dragon? o_O

Hmm. I think someone needs to look again then lol.

I look forward to fighting this dragon with a group of people regardless of their background or previous history because I'm not interested in these dragon soap operas.

I don't appreciate being pestered by some people who oppose this event who are trying to convince my group and I not to go. I'm not going to let mob mentality compromise who I am, what I want to do or how I want to play this game and I also don't appreciate people PMing me, telling my friends and I not to participate. Who do you think you are? Don't tell me what do.

You are attending on the dragon kill with your crew...

No need to help them to get scale.

I dont have 70+FS

but if i bring my mag priest also can I have a spot?

I would like to be there to "fraps" the battle to preserve it for history on youtube so anyone can see how this turns out.....

I will be bringing:

Nephilim - FS 54+            Two handed sword 46+            Normal fighting 41+

Lumpygravy - Mag priest 50+faith

PLS reply and let me know if I can have a spot in this event......

The problem with the exo slaying is just that, how I see it, most of the people of exodus dont want the dragon dead.

Why can some people simply not post crap unrelated to the event in here?

We are talking about Crap related to the event.. Were stating we ( many of us) do not want it on Exodus and prefer to keep the dragon alive..

Also your bored.  Log off go do some real life stuff or HEY actually be Aware and listen to the people of the server you are on as a part of the community..

Whats this u do not care what people think its all about U..

Well congrats here is to us that think about more then ourselves and want the dragon there for the sole purpose of being part of

the game and NOTT turned into another yet stupid  drake set that NOT one dam soul needs on Freedom to do anything but flout

epeen and go wooohh look at me I can sell a virutal item for cash.

Also as far as capturing and penning the dragon .. BIG DEAL.. I can count a ton of people with that skill but heck they elected to

not bother and leave things as they were.

So instead of ignoring us and saying BOO HOO clean up my thread..

Why dont you Explain why it is you want the dragon killed..

Whats the Benefit..

Can u predict the respawn time and if so please state that information so we can plan for it.

At this point Ive talked to a TON of players on exodus..

Except for like 3..  Everybody else thinks you should leave the dragon alone and go do something else and let us that enjoy the game enjoy with the  last unique thats serioulsy cool to be alive.

And one last thing..Not one soul Ive talked to..gives a dam if you got the wee i killed a dragon title or not.

What we would be happy to award is WEE I talked to the server community and got input and decided ID listen to those people and do something outside of my own self interests and benefit people other then myself.

P.S.S  THe thing is starving..go feed it .. Exodus likes fat venerable dragons even more..

Why dont you Explain why it is you want the dragon killed..

Whats the Benefit..

Can u predict the respawn time and if so please state that information so we can plan for it.

They want the scale from it to make scale sets.

The benefit is... well it's probably the best armor in the game and it can be sold for a very high price.

As for respawn... I don't think Rolf has any intention of respawning uniques. There were only 1 set of uniques per server and most are already dead.

I want the dragon dead, since noobs and random people dont think before they lure the dragon down to my deed, people say they want it alive? For what reason?

They like to See it or something? I wonder why the only people thats in my local are people that are my neighboars that dont give a crap about it and the

category of people that thinks the dragon is a mutated rat or something.

3 people want it killed? I know more then that, i could say 3 people want it alive, its the same thing.

Rage Off

So 1+ for killing it, ill help anyway i can, only got 60FS thou, maybe can grind it up to 70 before its time.

PS. Someone really should clean this thread, and teach me how to spell

We want to kill it for the challenge as the hardest unique and toughest fight in wurm, to say we conquered it, the title, the scale all of it. It is a game. We want a challenge and to have fun. This thing is not a puppy...

I'd like some of those horses you have penned up and deeded as well but guess what...

You have no right to knock anyone for their playstyle or goals they want to achieve, no one is knocking you for yours.

I want the dragon dead, since noobs and random people dont think before they lure the dragon down to my deed, people say they want it alive? For what reason?

They like to See it or something? I wonder why the only people thats in my local are people that are my neighboars that dont give a crap about it and the

3 people want it killed? I know more then that, i could say 3 people want it alive, its the same thing.

Rage Off

So 1+ for killing it, ill help anyway i can, only got 60FS thou, maybe can grind it up to 70 before its time.

PS. Someone really should clean this thread, and learn me how to spell

+1 for someone who actually lives near it. Bravo.

Rage Off

PS. Someone really should clean this thread, and learn me how to spell

+1 That deed has been there since the start of the map and port exo also and i only ever see my neighbors in local except very rarely....

Consider yourself in Daimex.

Well, if my horses are usable at all, they are inbreeding like crazy for meat production xD Most problably have 4 different lenghts on their legs xD

Thinking of building a cog to tank from the crows nest, thoughts?

pointless there are two levels of height bonus, one is at 20 steep and the other is at 40 steep (somewhere on the lines of that)