Sign in to follow this  
Lobber

New Map for Exodus HERE

Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should deed owners who do not want their settlement listed be removed from the map, for a fee?

• No, the map is public property, and the community has the right to see all settlements listed. No change to the current system.
    • No, the deed owners who want their settlement removed should have them removed from the map, no charge. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • No, there should be two maps, one public with private settlements unlisted (no charge), and a privately distributed (pay to view) map with all settlements listed.
    • Yes, two maps, public map with private settlements removed for a fee, and a privately listed map with all settlements listed viewable for a fee.
    • Yes, the deed owners who want their settlement removed may be charged a fee for having their deed removed from the map. No private map with all settlements listed.
    • I want to suggest a different system, my idea is posted below.

New version uploaded

Added all the settlements listed above

Modified Lake Serpentine according to description given, please advise if it more closely resembles the geography of the area.

Replaced a few placenames with consistent white on black fonts for easier reading.

Could you please add Trollsbridge to the list.  We are at 39x 39y roughly.  There is also a canal into our deed, that leads to the little lake in that area.  Figured I would inform you so you can update the map to reflect that.  Thanks lobber, and great job.

Thrundar Cove PTL 39X 4Y, closer to 38X though, on shore line.

Excellent job!

Exodus Trading Post added to map

Special consideration was given to it, do not ask to have your settlement represented different from the default.

Land bridge added from ETP to mainland.

Villages listed above have been added.

I am also accepting suggestions for naming Landmarks, such as

• Mountains
  • Hills
  • Valleys
  • Forests
  • Lakes
  • Bays
  • Notable Resources (tar pits, clay deposits, peat plantations, moss plateaus, etc)

Please note, I will make the final decision regarding naming geographical features, taking into account long standing names given to them by the locals.

In other words, don't ask to have a mountain named after you. *cough Thehuntedpie *cough*

:D

Thought I'd already posted the following but can't find it:(

Nice job "The Shallows" is actually on the island x17:y9.Island view is a bit NW of it's present position.

Regards Gramps

Exodus Trading Post added to map

Special consideration was given to it, do not ask to have your settlement represented different from the default.

Land bridge added from ETP to mainland.

Villages listed above have been added.

I am also accepting suggestions for naming Landmarks, such as

• Mountains
  • Hills
  • Valleys
  • Forests
  • Lakes
  • Bays
  • Notable Resources (tar pits, clay deposits, peat plantations, moss plateaus, etc)

Please note, I will make the final decision regarding naming geographical features, taking into account long standing names given to them by the locals.

In other words, don't ask to have a mountain named after you. *cough Thehuntedpie *cough*

:D

There is a huge Clay node just SE of UBT, about 2 mins on foot on the shore, im willing to name it Ultimarus's China  if the locals agree or have a better name

26x 48y sheriff

47y 11x shall dark

13x 48y half way to hell

15x 49y whitehaven

17x 49y calimport

Boppingtonville    37y  24x

MSKB Ranch        38y  24x

small land bridge between the 2 places

Settlements updated and added.

My trip to Wolf Island was very profitable, and I've added dozens of villages to the map that haven't even responded yet.

Map looks really good.

Would like to add Applewood Grove once I know where it is for sure.

Hidden Valley Ranch: 16x13y, up against the tundra

Soon to have merchant.

Land'O'Lakes County Inn: 15x13y, lakefront

1 bed for rent, public oven and occasionally free meat available.  Soon to have mailbox.

Hi there,

would you add my deed as well?

Tranquility

25y 11x

pretty much where the upper line of the square hits the rock

And Strong Hold is missing too:

25y 10x

They also have mail and merchants

Thanks!

Syntheka

What about folks who don't want their settlements listed?  I notice one of mine was added, even though I would have preferred it remain semi-private.