Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Deliverance Renaissance Festival third Easter Weekend Impalong

Hullohullo,

I am usually inactive this time of year, so I've not been to one of your impalongs before. I love the website! ❤️ 

Had a couple of Qs that I don't think were answered on the website or in thread, but sorry if they were and I missed it.

1) How are you doing for impers? Any particular areas you need more help or lack impers for? I'm useless with weapons and armour, toymaking, ship-building and stone-cutting but I can imp up to or pretty darn close to 70 in most other things and up to 90 if needed in a few. My tailoring ones are a little lower but I'm happy to help out where most needed, or just help keep the blacksmithing queues down.

2) Also, is/will leading, taming and charming be turned on for GM spawns in the arena, and unbranded mounts from off-server etc? I look after a huge wildlife park on Release exclusively filled with different GM-named spawns (200 different names/spawns and counting!) so if there's likely to be an opportunity to bring a few more named creatures back to the park, I'll get grinding for a few more care slots. :)

I'd like to add a merchant to the market deed next door. Any idea when permission to drop them will be ready?

17 hours ago, crimsonearth said:

Hullohullo,

I am usually inactive this time of year, so I've not been to one of your impalongs before. I love the website! ❤️ 

Had a couple of Qs that I don't think were answered on the website or in thread, but sorry if they were and I missed it.

1) How are you doing for impers? Any particular areas you need more help or lack impers for? I'm useless with weapons and armour, toymaking, ship-building and stone-cutting but I can imp up to or pretty darn close to 70 in most other things and up to 90 if needed in a few. My tailoring ones are a little lower but I'm happy to help out where most needed, or just help keep the blacksmithing queues down.

2) Also, is/will leading, taming and charming be turned on for GM spawns in the arena, and unbranded mounts from off-server etc? I look after a huge wildlife park on Release exclusively filled with different GM-named spawns (200 different names/spawns and counting!) so if there's likely to be an opportunity to bring a few more named creatures back to the park, I'll get grinding for a few more care slots. :)

Hello! Then I hope your first experience with the Easter impalong is a good one :) I will try my best answering your question:

1) Everyone that wants is welcome to imp at our impalong, no matter if they got 70 skill or not. You are welcome to go around and imp what you can as far as you can take it towards 70 and I'm sure if the last steps is getting hard skillwise, someone else will take the last parts. We want everyone to be able to skill abit if they want too and we got a big supply of materials avilable for imping. From my experience its usually the blacksmiths and the leatherworkers thats being most busy +the vynora casters. The only point we want skill to be above 70 to imp is casting.

2) Leading will be turned on, so you should be able to bring some named ones back. Taming - not sure, I will have to get back to you about that part. If not just reach out to staff during the impalong if you got a request for help about that part and we will help you lead some to the docks for you. I am sure we can find something that works :)
If you need deed citizenship so you are able to brand anything while here - everyone that wants is welcome to join Donkeytown, a small deed not too far east of the impalong. That deed will also give you bonuswindow maxed (higher chance for imping things rare).

Hope this answers your questions, feel free to reach out if I can clearify something more or better.

❤️ Mira

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MissWilc said:

I'd like to add a merchant to the market deed next door. Any idea when permission to drop them will be ready?

Hello!
Merchants are set up at the Deliverance Renaissance Festival Market deed, which is located next to the Deliverance Renaissance Festival deed. Although the Deliverance Renaissance Festival Market deed is not an official part of the "Deliverance Renaissance Festival" and has its own administrators, it provides a designated space where players can place their own merchants. For questions related to the Deliverance Renaissance Festival Market or merchants, please contact Velvetsun or Viremental. Unfortunately, the Deliverance Renaissance Festival staff do not have the authority to manage this.

• Like 1

MVLCKkx.jpg

Sermons have been going strong for a few days now, and last night I wandered into this scene! 

• Like 4

Guess its time i bring over my main and my vyn priest

On 4/5/2023 at 5:47 PM, MissWilc said:

Should be good now!

• Like 1

Day 1 was just lovely, a huge thank you to everyone who has put in so much hard work to keeping it running smooth. 

Thanks to the arena fights too, they looked bloody!

Thanks to the alt armies and those hanging out at sermons keeping things going!

I've been having such a lovely time, you all remind me what wurm is truly about. ^^ 

5Vchfya.jpg

• Like 3

I had an *amazing* time. Here are some of the highlights that really just made the event for me personally. These memories are what make wurm what it is. 

1. Drogos riddle games - this was so much fun. I spent way too much time hunting for green signs. 

2. Delifun cheese games - omg. I laughed SO loud at this game! I loved the full room of containers and everyone hunting for a single cheese. 

3. Pomona and her arena fights. That .. was crazy. 

4. Reddragon's amazing bartending services! I'm not a big drinker, so he supplied some hot chocolate, and honestly that tiny little attention to detail, even in a video game, meant a lot to me. 

All of the organizers were so professional and so polite, it was an event I was proud to take part in. I know it can be difficult to leave our deeds and travel across servers, but it was completely worth it. 

Thank you all for an amazing weekend. ❤️

3T3vysL.jpg

Ukm2i75.jpg

GsLa2wg.jpg

• Like 5

A massive thank you to all DRF staff, the Wurm GM's, Fabs DoND and all the impers who made this event an absolute blast and a treasured memory.

Awesome job peeps mucho appreciated

• Like 4

Commemorative photo ( ty for scr Jacqulina) of the winners this year games:

5k7VvbR.jpg

Like always DRF Impalong has 1 big negative - was too short.

Huge thanks for all staff (Velvetsun behind curtain) for their great work,

GM's for my blood on arena,

and everyone who came for good fun and company.

Last bloody sunday DRF Arena fighting (dunno how past in window so only link to last battle from my view): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1789058739

• Like 4

Sad that I missed it, but I heard you all had a great time.  Congrats on the successful event!

Was indeed amazing. Games were my main priority. People were fighting in the arena and "fighting" who to improve or cast on tools too 😀

I did not have that much fun since exodus first impalong

Will come again next time for sure.

• Like 3