DaletheGood

NEW Xanadu Community Map

Eltaran 954 at 2386,6191 is no more.  Someone has been altering the area, so sand and guard tower are gone.

11 hours ago, Jingerjas said:

Eltaran 954 at 2386,6191 is no more.  Someone has been altering the area, so sand and guard tower are gone.

Removed. Thanks

Hello! Could you please add my deed

Deed: Purple Palace

coordinates: 7347,2312

Thankie! ^_^

Hey dale, i just logged in one of my old character and setup a new deed at 7431, 1891 and the place call "Silent Hill"

Thanks

20 hours ago, Luniraen said:

Hi, Freedom style guard tower found, "Jethil 866" @ 3793,5786

Added

4 hours ago, Darkelf said:

Hey dale, i just logged in one of my old character and setup a new deed at 7431, 1891 and the place call "Silent Hill"

Added, welcome back :)

Hello o/

I was scouting today the SE area for treasure hunt purpose and I tried to use the tunnel starting from Macragge Tunnel Authority.

Unfortunately that should no longer show on map as a functional tunnel. I have tried both ends.

Reinforced only at the start then it turns in a dead end maze. It should be removed from map to avoid that other people will waste their time trying to use it.

Oh, Maeader tunnel (going north) it is a piece of art. Thank you Tespa for such a nice job.

10 hours ago, antonslavick said:

Kamikaze Canal is no longer restricted to just knarrs - all ships can safely navigate through.

Corrected

10 hours ago, Pionier said:

new Guard Tower :  Pionier 762  at 7540 , 6280

Added

7 minutes ago, Zalxis said:

Hello o/

I was scouting today the SE area for treasure hunt purpose and I tried to use the tunnel starting from Macragge Tunnel Authority.

Unfortunately that should no longer show on map as a functional tunnel. I have tried both ends.

Reinforced only at the start then it turns in a dead end maze. It should be removed from map to avoid that other people will waste their time trying to use it.

Oh, Maeader tunnel (going north) it is a piece of art. Thank you Tespa for such a nice job.

I think I took the correct tunnel off. When someone fixes it and it's reinforced and passable again, please let me know the coords again (they're lost to me after the deletion) and I'll add them.

Note to those of you following and helping with adding things to this map. If a tunnel isn't reinforced the entire way, don't add it. If a tunnel isn't finished, don't add it. People have great intentions and then too often fail to complete their project, leaving these tunnels to collapse and become impassable, so only those tunnels that are complete and reinforced the entire way should be on this map.

14 hours ago, zetzu said:

Could you add my deed please name Udgaard. Cords 3207,6700

Added

3 hours ago, CalebXephrime said:

I just build a new guard tower.

CalebXephrime 370 (4057,7262)

Added

742,5461- Lamentations Barrow

469,4270-GT Dimmi 698 "Better Dead Than Red"

Edited by Hazelspider
additional info

16 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Highlands 4843,1030

Added

9 hours ago, Jingerjas said:

Guard tower Wingfoot 602 (Home R14)  3110,6647

Added

o/ Can You please Put my new deed on the New Xanadu Map 😃

6634,5837 Between the Lakes is the deed name.

Thank You very much!!!