Sign in to follow this  
snowblind

Is Log In Server Down ?

On the occasions that the servers go down, then up, then down again right away, I think we should get 1 skill point in Toy Making for our Yo Yo creations.   :P

• Like 1

What is a meditation tick? Is that the affinity? Or whatever its called?

Its havin a skilltick in meditation, i think it was like 0.08%, very happy lady here

Logon server is back up, but the game servers are still down right now - should not be long.

Update : And they are coming up now ...

• Like 1

What is a meditation tick? Is that the affinity? Or whatever its called?

Wurmpedia crashed, so I can't link it to you \o/

You can only meditate a certain amount of times per day. each meditation gives  a bit of meditation skill. If you get your skill high enough, you can follow a "meditation path". These paths are: Love, Hate, Power, Insanity, and Knowledge. Each path gives special abilities, and you get more the farther along you go in each path.

• Like 1

Logon server is back up, but the game servers are still down right now - should not be long.

Update : And they are coming up now ...

Damn it, why is Independence always the last one upp?  :angry:

Damn it, why is Independence always the last one upp?  :angry:

it's big.

Give me back my Premium Time lost due to this crash. I've lost my playing time today:(

Give me back my Premium Time lost due to this crash. I've lost my playing time today:(

Eh, they don't ever pay you back because of crashes. You just have to understand that you will lose time because of them.

.... and you can not log in again onto Indy at 18:24 UTC ... Network Error: Connection Refuse: Connect

If the servers are down, pretty sure it doesnt cost you premium time.

thats assuming they know whats up.

better not be them damn youtube kids. *shakes fist*

Edited by Rushy

Server Issues. again..  are we gonna be compensated of all this  down time?? i have wood piles that  are decaying,  and 4 to 5 thousand crops that are due to be harvested, now they are going to  go bad.. because  of this downtime... what compensation, will they give us this time?? sleep powder??  whats that going to do to help my crop, from wilting, or all my lumber from decaying.. i spent alot of good hard earned Real money.. just  to be told  Ooohh well,, thats just to bad..

• Like 1

Server Issues. again..  are we gonna be compensated of all this  down time?? i have wood piles that  are decaying,  and 4 to 5 thousand crops that are due to be harvested, now they are going to  go bad.. because  of this downtime... what compensation, will they give us this time?? sleep powder??  whats that going to do to help my crop, from wilting, or all my lumber from decaying.. i spent alot of good hard earned Real money.. just  to be told  Ooohh well,, thats just to bad..

Be always prepared for this kind of a thing, you can only blame yourself if you keep yourself overly busy with so many things going on at the same time.