Sign in to follow this  
Maozorz

Do You Like Cuddling Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/lover?

Cuddling is da bomb and I'm glad most of my fellow Wurmians are cuddlebunses too. :D

Edited by Maozorz

Cuddles are for cool people. I like to cuddle.

• Like 2

Other than actually having her, cuddles are the thing I miss the most about my (now) ex. It's so nice to just be close to someone like that. :3

No. I strangle puppies and kick old ladies before I go to sleep. When I finally go to sleep (far too many puppies around) I close the lid of the coffin very carefully and lock it from the inside to make sure that noone disturbs my slumber.

It has been working for 150 years and it will continue to work for 150 more.

• Like 9

One of the best feelings in life is to be cuddled or to give a cuddle to someone that needs one, it does not have to be a partner but if you differ from that then you need to make sure your partner is cool with that.

I love nothing more then getting a cuddle from friends, family or the odd werdio in the sreet :)

I love nothing more then getting a cuddle from friends, family or the odd werdio in the sreet :)

That explains a lot :3

No. I strangle puppies and kick old ladies before I go to sleep. When I finally go to sleep (far too many puppies around) I close the lid of the coffin very carefully and lock it from the inside to make sure that noone disturbs my slumber.

I lol'd

But cuddles are tha bomb!

Any chick that hates to cuddle has serious issues, pawn that broad off on some other idiot.

As for me: cuddling is coo, but I hate holding hands. That s**t gets annoying quick.

I like :D

I break it telling the truth about human behavior. Our brain is good at rewarding us for stuff that helps us stay alive, most of it is about staying alive. Our behavior is shaped by our own experience.

Putting this in simple nutshell is that, those babies who hold tight to their parent or any adult whatsoever was more likely to survive (in the past it was clear like that). When our own experience is to hold on tight to someone, and thus, feel secure (the emotion that is being triggered to ensure that behavior keeps happening). When as adults and perfectly capable of "surviving" on our own, we still carry that years and years reinforced pattern in our behavior, the emotion, and still have our brain reward us for doing the action that will trigger it.

Everything you do is explained by this same. Where I live we dont kiss each others in cheeks, but in some countries ppl do that alot... its more cultural example of the same, when people of that culture have been babies/children and have been shown this sense of attention and security, continue behaving in similar way, because it has been reinforced troughout their early life.

Back to the cuddle part, if we look at it the way I described in those examples above, it could be interpreted more likely the way that if you like cuddling, then holding onto someone worked pretty well for you in the past, and you were given that sense of security quite honestly. The person who does not like cuddling more probably was raised by parents whose philosophy was that child must be treated roughly for the rough world, not letting child to hold on to them, let them feel insecure and vulnerable... (quite extreme example of the opposite, but...)

There is many ways to raise children, in every extreme and everything between. For some reason it is commonly believed (or being afraid of) that giving too much of something messes up the child, but same way, not giving it at all messes up the child. The universal mistake there is, children are good at "demanding" what they need, if raising is based on giving what they need and nothing more, nothing less, there is a balance... but that does not work if its already been altered by giving too much or too little very early stage. Learning to "feel good when close to someone else" begins before first breath is drawn.

Cuddles (or just being physically close to someone, be it drapped over watching TV or something) are awesome.

I break it telling the truth about human behavior. Our brain is good at rewarding us for stuff that helps us stay alive, most of it is about staying alive. Our behavior is shaped by our own experience.

Putting this in simple nutshell is that, those babies who hold tight to their parent or any adult whatsoever was more likely to survive (in the past it was clear like that). When our own experience is to hold on tight to someone, and thus, feel secure (the emotion that is being triggered to ensure that behavior keeps happening). When as adults and perfectly capable of "surviving" on our own, we still carry that years and years reinforced pattern in our behavior, the emotion, and still have our brain reward us for doing the action that will trigger it.

Everything you do is explained by this same. Where I live we dont kiss each others in cheeks, but in some countries ppl do that alot... its more cultural example of the same, when people of that culture have been babies/children and have been shown this sense of attention and security, continue behaving in similar way, because it has been reinforced troughout their early life.

Back to the cuddle part, if we look at it the way I described in those examples above, it could be interpreted more likely the way that if you like cuddling, then holding onto someone worked pretty well for you in the past, and you were given that sense of security quite honestly. The person who does not like cuddling more probably was raised by parents whose philosophy was that child must be treated roughly for the rough world, not letting child to hold on to them, let them feel insecure and vulnerable... (quite extreme example of the opposite, but...)

There is many ways to raise children, in every extreme and everything between. For some reason it is commonly believed (or being afraid of) that giving too much of something messes up the child, but same way, not giving it at all messes up the child. The universal mistake there is, children are good at "demanding" what they need, if raising is based on giving what they need and nothing more, nothing less, there is a balance... but that does not work if its already been altered by giving too much or too little very early stage. Learning to "feel good when close to someone else" begins before first breath is drawn.

Totally didn't answer the question ;):P

Real men dont cuddle, we snore, now get me a sammich, with bacon!

• Like 1

LoL

Perhaps your friend needs to review the criteria required to claim the title of "Gay"

Cuddles a lot is not one of them.

• Like 1

Real men dont cuddle, we snore, now get me a sammich, with bacon!

Lies. and you know your not allowed to have to have bacon.

Love cuddles, with anyone! Cmon now, group hug! :)

Other people are greasy and they smell weird, when in group hug someone who is the most disgusting breathes heavily (and hot) into my ear. NO GROUP HUGS!

Other people are greasy and they smell weird, when in group hug someone who is the most disgusting breathes heavily (and hot) into my ear. NO GROUP HUGS!

As someone who's been to gaming conventions I can confirm that this is true. The most disgusting person smells like cold fries and have greasy spots from them om his t-shirt.

• Like 1

To girlfriends and wives... may they never meet!

• Like 1

Do You Like Cuddling Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/lover?

grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps3b85b51f.png

I don't like people well enough to get within such proximity.