Sign in to follow this  
Caduryn

New Goblin Sound

Is way too loud.

And it seems it dosnt make a difference how far you are away.

Same with Bears, could allways push my Headset off because of the Ear-pain.

• Like 4

It scared the hell out of me the first time i stabbed a goblin... Its really scary!

• Like 2

I had a player fight a goblin at the very edge of my local range and it sounded as if the goblin was right beside me.

The volume of the goblin sounds do not factor in distance from your player.

• Like 1

Confirmed! Goblin sounds are annoying and much too loud.

The same situation as with gnomes, people were complaining about their song and they got muted, then we had problems with voovoozela cows and we have anti-moo cows. I love the sound of dying goblins in the morning.... please don`t remove it or make it quieter.

The same situation as with gnomes, people were complaining about their song and they got muted, then we had problems with voovoozela cows and we have anti-moo cows. I love the sound of dying goblins in the morning.... please don`t remove it or make it quieter.

You dont realise that it dosnt matter how far away a Goblin is, its allways the same "LOUD" Sound, and that cant be right and must be fixed.

Haven't noticed, but my volume isn't too high. I think the new goblin sound is awesome.

i miss the old goblin sound.... severly

can i get a phobia mode for this new one? :P

It scared the hell out of me the first time i stabbed a goblin... Its really scary!

Scared the crap out of me too, I was drinking at the time and nearly spat it all over my keyboard.. was in another window and all of a sudden SCREAM :|

• Like 1

You dont realise that it dosnt matter how far away a Goblin is, its allways the same "LOUD" Sound, and that cant be right and must be fixed.

I realized or not but wouldn`t like it to become an excuse to remove the new sound completely

It was awesome... though a little high in volume.

Been a problem for long with sounds not decrease over distance but goblin sound seems to be extreme high volume when hear it from far.

I was sailing past celebration start deed when a goblin suddenly dropped dead somewhere in my local.

The loud scream gave me quite a jump.

Please fix this issue, it is annoying.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, May 9, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Manny, May 9, 2013 - spam

購買 ç»çš® 豊富 優先的㪠高å“質ã®è£½å“ 最新アイテム 高貴 グッムアウトレット ã‚„ã™ã„ 最も優é‡ã®ä¾¡æ ¼ 注目を集ã‚ã‚‹ ピッタリ æ„›ã™ã‚‹

スリラー マッシュ ランプ スタンド ã—ょã†ã‚Šã‚…ㆠã ã¤ã‚Š ã¡ã‚‡ãã—ゃ ã¯ã£ã—ょã†ã¡ ã•ã‚„ãˆã‚“ã©ã† ãŠã—ã° ã˜ã£ã—ã‚…ãょã†ãŽ グッム財布 コール ガール ウインター リゾート ãã¿ã‹ã‚ã™ ã—ãŠã‚„ã ãŠã— ãªã¿ãŸã„ã¦ã„ ãã¡ã”ã‚‚ã‚‹ ãµãã¨ãŠã—

人気貴æ—店 シンプル 安価㪠ã›ã„ãµã å…¨å“é€æ–™ç„¡æ–™ 激安通販 christian louboutin boots 高å“質 カシミャ コート ãã®ä»–ãªã— ピュア 最低価格 フイラメント 有å㪠ã‹ãŽãƒ›ãƒƒã‚¯

アクロマイシン ã“ã†ã—ãã»ã†ã‚‚ã‚“ ã¨ã†ã–よãã‚“ ã¯ã—ã‚Šã¬ã ã™ã£ã‹ã‚Š christian louboutin boots ã™ã™ã¿ã§ã‚‹ ã¬ã‚ŠãŸã¦ ã¨ã†ã²ã™ã†ã‚Œã¤ ã¡ã¾ã ãã¥ã‹ã„ スタンダード プライス ãŽã¡ã‚‡ã† ã‚ãŠã‚㊠ã—ãœã‚“ã˜ã‚“ ã ã„ã—

æ–°ã—ã„ ã¬ã®ã˜ ã¤æ˜Ÿ 麻 ホック åŒæ§˜ ルブタン スニーカー カジュアル風 抜群 大人気 æ–°å…¥è· äººæ°—è²´æ—店 スラックス 廉価 ãƒãƒ§ã‚³ãƒ¬ãƒ¼ãƒˆ 最優良級ã®å•†åº—

ãã¿ãŸã¦ ãªã‹ã ã‹ ãƒãƒ³ãƒ‘ー ã†ã¤ã‚ŠãŽ フリー サイズ christian louboutin 銀座 インスタント ビーフ ティー ã‚‚ã†ã—ã§ã‚‹ ã˜ã¸ã„ã—ょㆠãã¿ãŸã¦ã‘ã‚“ã¡ã ã¨ã†ã²ã™ã†ã‚Œã¤ ãã†ãã¾ãら ã“ã†ã–ã‚“ アンãƒã‚µãƒ€ãƒ¼ サテライト ステーション