I would like to suggest some special clothes for priests.

My idea is a beautiful long robe that might require various materials like gold or silver and cotton.

Also priest shoes that are also elaborate with cloth and pelt maybe.

Something that looks good and gives also a bonus to the magic stuff instead like all current clothing a malus.

I usually run around without any armor currently but it looks not very nice and feels cold particularly in winter.

So, some nice priest outfit that feels warm also in winter would be really nice.

It could be a cloth tailoring item. Maybe different color robes for different followers?

Or different material requirements?

Or, different robe types that give different bonus per level like with the meditation rugs?

Just tossing out ideas here.

I just want a nice outfit currently that does not make me look so nekid and has no negative effect on the magic.

• Like 5

Something along these lines has been suggested before... +1 (again)

Perhaps the higher the quality, the more favour gain you receive, with 50 or 70QL being the normal favour gain for wearing no armour, while maybe 90QL has a 25% faster gain.

It can be weak like Cloth Armour so useless in PvP, but it would give the now nearly useless Cloth Tailoring skill, apart from rug making, another useful feature.

• Like 1

I like it! Some visual indication of priests would be cool, specially with clothing :D

it should however disappear if you are no longer a priest. Or should go to inventory or something. Should not be able to worn by a normal player.

Also maybe somehow change to show your Faith Title levels??

Edited by Lolabelle

it should however disappear if you are no longer a priest. Or should go to inventory or something. Should not be able to worn by a normal player.

Why?

Thts like limiting the armour you can wear by you FS or something like that.

No way.

Naw.. just make them targetable by lightning...

Would be nice if you could "use" filled gems on them to increase armour rating a bit and increase favor gain (with limits)

Big +1 to this.....

How about - Magranon Red Robes - Vynora Green Robes - Fo Blue Robe and Libila Black Robes.

Gold and Silver could be made into Gold and Silver stiching maybe.

Anyway great idea :)

There is a reason it would be called a priest robe. So should only be able to worn by a priest. Let them have one thing. They can't do many skills at least give them a special clothing to make it a bit interesting.

There is a reason it would be called a priest robe. So should only be able to worn by a priest. Let them have one thing. They can't do many skills at least give them a special clothing to make it a bit interesting.

I can´t cast spells, so let me have one thing ...

See it works in both ways

-1 to the bonus to magic section

+1 to the fancy looking robes

-1 to only priests can wear

• Like 2

any armor should have a negative effect to favor gain like always.

definitely -1 to increased favor gain for wearing armor.

Edited by Protunia

I don't care about bonuses but some pure visual indication would be cool regardless. Would actually love to see more kingdom robes, priest robes, even server robes for freedom to give some special attributes and uniqueness to clothing. They don't have to have any special bonuses, but for pure looks and roleplay it'd be neat. A priest robe should be worn by a priest, at the very least a follower of the same faith.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1

I just don't see why then to call a priest robe if anyone can wear it. Sorry just my 2 cents.

I can´t cast spells, so let me have one thing ...

See it works in both ways

You can do anything but cast spells.

Priests can only do the terribly mundane tasks, farm, make Ropes and cook. There is quite a difference. And you can do meditation paths which give alot of nice bonuses

Edited by Lolabelle

Wurm is a bit different in that anyone can use anything. Any weapon, any armor. I don't want to see wurm 3.0 with 'Why did you take that loot? It's priest spec.'

• Like 2

+ 1 but why not take it one steep farther and add a different robe for each faith, ie: fo would be green with autumn leaves, mag could be red/brown with a silver chain neck piece, and maybe vyn could be blue with a gold chain.

any armor should have a negative effect to favor gain like always.

definitely -1 to increased favor gain for wearing armor.

dude we are talking about Cloth Robes for priests, please do tell how thats armour

I dont count Cloth as armour as its not all that good at protecting XD

Edited by shadowblasta