Sign in to follow this  
Hussars

What Would You Change To Make Wurm More Attractive To Players?

What to change?

PVP should be and is all right but with not full loot like is now.

WHY?

Weaker players dont want to risk their superior equipment during fight especially when is larger amount of enemies. Some players surrounding weaker targets for a good loot.

Sometimes player need a lot of investments and time to restore equipment. In my opinion it is a main reason why a lot of ppl avoiding PVP. Loot have to be so if anyone can lose one or 2 things from inventory when died it doesnt hurm anyone and give to winner some sadistic satisfaction.

Is it worth to consider?

Edited by soandso

this game needs social tools like other mmo's:

- searchable lists of players online and filterable by village/last time online etc

- also group chat functions and custom chat channels

- also ability to show friends list and add freinds remotely

- also the ability to hide online status for people who do not want to be social and a standard 'block' or 'ignore' to stop receiving message from anyone we don't like (however unlikely that is)

i;ve only been in wurm a short time and the lack of social tools is very obvious

If you do something intrusive like this be sure to allow the optout in settings before logging on and/or a hide command after being online. I've been in WURM for about six years and never saw a need for this. Don't really know why everyone needs to know when everyone else was last on. Kinda promotes lack of privacy.

One more thing. Warn people that everyone will know they are online if they don't optout before logging on so they can '/hide'.

This looks like a good idea for further discussion, mind creating a new thread and providing a link back? I think you'll find a few people at the polar extremes on it, and not sure if there is anything in this you'd change with further discussion within the community at large (not everyone stops into this thread lol)

Chat Tabs need clearer descriptions.

1) GL-Freedom should be "Global PVE"

2) Freedom should be <insert server name here>

3) Both of these chat tabs should auto-open on login, but be closeable or configureable to stay closed. But new players should always be presented with their own chat channel for their server. They nearly always assume they are on their server chat when they begin typing into GL-Freedom

Every single day there are half a dozen people who get confused by this - and that's only the ones I notice when I play, which is very late EST..

OP updated. Only listed #1 and #2, as #3 has been a heavily requested feature for some time and has been mentioned to be "in the works" (Soonâ„¢)

::edited for punctuation "opps"::

Edited by Hussars

The tut area could really do with being part of a larger chat base I think and not a pve biased one, if that's at all possible. And a CA chat in there too. The idea being to make the initial stages increasingly attractive and drawing people in. I like the occasional humor in the tut but it would benefit from continuous refinement. e.g. On the barrage of messages that pop up, I had to scroll a bit on each one to find the little close button at the bottom. Not really a complaint though but it immediately says that this issue should've been looked at and altered already and playing this game would be irritating.

Another thing with the tut is that players are spat out of it to the portals with no idea of the lore or which they want to go to. A short introduction that makes the player want to choose each portal should be there. This may indeed be there in the area and I didn't spot it though, knowing where I was headed. When I first came to Wurm you chose where you were going from the browser after reading such an intro to the options and it was a good idea.

I'd also explain about Epic portals, how to make them and that you can use them to reside in both server sets for twice the Wurmy goodness.

• Like 1

get rid of ca help channel and have ca helpers in server chat. If theyre too busy

that they need a special chat tab for questions, maybe they just need more volunteers.

The CA chat channel is there to allow new players the opportunity to learn without the snarks and unhelpful trolling that occurs when questions are asked in normal channels.

If you get rid of the CA chat channel, then you will be exposing new players to a lot more stupid trolling. The way it is works fine.

• Like 1

Honestly, a lot more polish, less bugs, better support system, etc, is probably the most important thing to impress mainstream users, who generally have a higher expectation of quality.

third person has been suggest a few times. I am sure it must be difficult with the way the game is set up.

I have another option that could help.

The character screen with the picture of our avatar should be smaller and allways visible.

This will give the feeling of seeing oneself. We could see our armr and clothes.

It can be opend at anytime now but its to big to keep open while we play.

Would also lend to the feeling of third person if a map was behind this avatar.

Its not third person view but would help.

Best day of your lives to you all!

I've been playing Wurm about a 3 weeks. I have gamed since way back (pong, dig dug, pacman, asteroids, space invaders, et al.). I have played many mmorpgs (Runescape, Maplestory, WoW, Aion, DDO, Lotro, Vanguard, EQ 1&2 ... you get the idea). At present Wurm is my favorite. The following areas for improvement stand out:

1. Payment model.

WoW is still a lot of fun, and richly immersive. So far I find Wurm certainly more immersive, and satisfying in significant ways. I quit WoW a year and a half ago because of the subscription model. It is both psychologically and financially burdensome. With most things in life one pays only for that portion used. Gas, electricity, water, the space one occupies, various services rendered, etc.

If I am only comfortably inclined to play Wurm for 15 days out of a calendar month, yet my premium (essentially subscription) time continues to deplete even when I am not playing or "using" the game, I feel I am to an extent throwing my money away. Notwithstanding my desire to support the development of such a wonderful game, having the full benefit of playing according to my earned skill and financial investment seems a balanced exchange.

This sense of throwing money away has the uncomfortable effect of compelling me to play while my premium time is active to get my money's worth. I find this situation neither healthful nor nourishing. I would be okay with the fact that items continue to decay and the Wurm world moves on even in my absence. This is incentive enough to return and play, and seems fair. However, inhibiting or revoking skill gains and abilities, which I have earned through play, and certainly any benefit which I have purchased with real life currency ... seems significantly unfair, and taints the sense of wonder, joy, possibilities and fun so well inspired by the many excellent attributes of this game.

A more agreeable possibility would be to have deeds continue to expire based on calendar time, but leave earned skills. I would see it a viable compromise to even allow earned skills, based upon their use or lack thereof and perhaps time without having logged in, to deteriorate very slowly also. Reverting them all the way to a relatively useless level based upon the "rent" not being paid at the turn of an hour, is unrealistic and most unagreeable.

2. The interface.

I realize the inaccessability of the interface has been noted, yet here are perhaps a few ideas not yet considered or which stand repeating.

Have configurable text size options for inventory items or even all interior window texts. Even allowing different colors would be a great improvement. Configurable or slightly larger item icons, either in addition to or instead of a text option, would be helpful. I already find myself searching for the (small) icons instead of diving into the quagmires of monotoned text. This would not impact making the game itself easier, per say, yet would certainly reduce the physical fatigue (eyestrain in particular), of interaction therewith, and render a more enjoyable experience all around.

Slash commands for emotes instead of needing to click and search through panes. If this is already available and I've not yet discovered it, I apologize, and look forward to discovering how to employ them.

Ability to move items from one "container" (inventory, etc.) that are immediately at hand to another without the need to place them in inventory first.

3. F2p restrictions.

I realize that developers need to eat, too, and the restrictions are designed to encourage investment capital. And, honestly, this is among the rare games I've played in which I am enticed and inspired to invest. The best f2p models, or hybrids, offer the ability, at least, for the f2per to earn most or even all of the content.

I do not see it unfair that the trade off should be time required or an increase in difficulty for acquiring said content. Time or difficulty seems a perfectly reasonable motivation for the f2per to invest in convenience items which grant them an easing of said difficulty. I dare say that if done well, developers can (and some do very well indeed) strike a mutually rewarding balance between the challenge involved in acquiring premium content via f2p means and the player's enjoyment of the game. Mutually rewarding in that the developer profits. Revenue increases from the numbers of f2per's who will (myself included) invest money at varying intervals and degrees, not only to obtain conveniences or cosmetic items, but because they actually love playing and want to support it's development.

If ever there was a game which lends itself to the fun and possibilities involved with convenience and certainly cosmetic cash shop items, Wurm may well take top prize. To whit ... you could also make a fortune.

At least, could you ease up a little? Allow mount rentals, perhaps? I've already mentioned doing away with skill revocation, so body control would no longer present a detriment. Doing away with skill revocation alone, and leaving deeds as cash shop items which deteriorate on a calendar basis would make this game more attractive by several orders of magnitude to new and current players, and likely increase your development revenue exponentially.

Hello Infinitewave,

While I tend to not comment in the thread much, I just wanted to reply to help clarify my understanding of your points:

1. Payment Model - This has been, and was recently, actively discussed (Pay as you play vs. "monthly"/subscription models), and you might want to review those threads if you haven't already. Not trying to dissuade you, just want to make sure you have as much information on it as possible as there is a lot of reasoning for and against both models.

2. Interface - Yeah.. a lot of conversation on this one as well lol. I've already added UI concerns to the original roll-up list, but providing specific areas for evaluation is helpful, so thanks :)

3. F2P - Skills are not lost when you go from P2P to F2P, they are temporarily capped at the F2P limits until you purchase permium time again. When you use the skill, your previous values should be restored.

For achieving all content from F2P accounts, you can pay for premium time with in game coin (10 silver a month) or purchase the same time from the store. So you can actually "earn" the premium account content if you are active in the in-game economy or services (digging, crafting, resource gathering, etc...) Also, if your character(s) have ever been premium, there is a referral system in place, so if someone you helped or do business with has a referral available, they can transfer that to you which can be used in a couple of ways, including premium time.

That said, thanks for posting the ideas (every post helps), and welcome to Wurm!

Edited by Hussars

I would add a command that could quickly change graphics settings from low to high and with a custom graphics setting that you can toggle between also.

The reason for this being that when I'm out in the wilderness, or small settlements i like to have all the graphics turned up max with all boxes ticked, but when I go to a densely populated, built up area having max settings is near impossible and I turn all the settings down to the lowest to get a good frame rate. The constant switching between graphics settings is just annoying, I love to see the beauty of the wilderness in it's full glory and don't want to have to just keep low settings all the time just because the constant switching graphics through the settings is tedious.

A quick-switch function for the graphics settings by using a command through the console would be really useful, and perhaps it could even be bound. I know this would make Wurm more attractive to players, it would really go a long way towards being able to enjoy Wurm to it's (and your) full potential.

A sort of treasure hunt type quest that informs the person about the lore and deities of Wurm woould be nice; maybe with something at the end that would be nice to have but not game changing like a 99 QL cloth jacket in the style of that kingdoms quest line or 50 QL statuette of that God would work.

It could be done by having chests located throughout the server with papyrus sheets with lore and clues in the lore to the next chest and a key that decayed rapidly ( like a meal in your inventory) to keep people from continuously ganking the prize, and give a time limit to completeing the quest.

• Like 1

Bon jour, good day, and pleasant greetings to one and all!

(Don't worry, your comments regarding extending an "ideas" post for more than 3 responses will not go unheeded....) :)

There are a number of f2p games that do not restrict a player's ability to play, yet do incredibly well financially. LoL, Aion (NA), PWI, Lotro, DDO, Maplestory, to name a few of the more outstandingly successful models.

Essentially, Wurm's current payment model and f2p restrictions issues are one in the same regarding the most significant roadblock to continued win win growth and appeal. I was aware of the fact that upon resubscribing one's skills are returned to pre subscription lapse levels. The problem with this remains the need to pay, again and again, to function at already earned levels of skill. The similarities between this fact and an unhealthy addiction strike me as blatantly apparent.

(Yes, I observe there are healthy addictions. Any "addiction" which nourishes growth, strengthens functioning, and or provides a joyful, or overall beneficial experience, is healthy from my vantage. Oxygen, food and water are fundamental examples. The gameplay in Wurm qualifies, in my opinion. The payment model does not.)

The current model applies motivation in the form of fear of losing one's ability to function (as a character in game) at earned levels, unless continued investment is made. A superior model would provide incentive to continue to play based upon one's desire to experience more of what the game has to offer. It is simply healthier (for both parties) to establish a model which provides for looking or moving towards what one wants instead of away from what one does not want.

Regarding one's ability to participate in the economy, the apparent reality is that given the critical nature the quality of nearly everything plays upon successful gameplay, coupled with the fact that the skills needed to grant quality to a degree desirable to potential customers is restricted while in non premium status, effectively means being in non premium status renders one's ability to participate in said economy nearly negligible. Sure, I can dig, or make planks (provided they are intended only for base contstruction) ... yet this easily evokes an even greater grind cringe than any number of "actions" already required for character growth.

(As a footnote, for anyone who wishes to invest real money regardless of the aforementioned realities, having only paypal as a vehicle for accepting "real" money yields yet another stumbling block to many who might otherwise so invest. This does not imply I intend to eschew my distaste for subscription models in the case of this fantastic game.)

All that being said, it is indeed a great boon that you offer the potential for an f2per to gain a glimpse even of life from non restricted reality. I applaud this. The need to continue to invest to continue to function at earned skill levels, however, will likely result in an escalation of entropic attrition.

Wurm is an amazing game. I look forward to a more win-win investment model. The potential for offering cosmetic and convenience items appears staggering. Wish to make Wurm more appealing? Do it visually. Do it via convenience. Do it via expanded content. Offer more styles of home decor, a vast array of dyes which may be applied to home or horse or boat or cart. Offer specialty clothing, plants, curios and confections from the shores of an "unknown" land. And charge for it.

But please refrain from limiting my ability to function at earned capacity, lest the grind feel to greater and greater and greater extent, for naught, to the inevitable point of yielding ... away from this game.

Thank you for all the energy, wonder, possibility, and creative freedom you have integrated into this incredible game. I look forward to it's continued success. ;~)

1. Payment model.

WoW is still a lot of fun, and richly immersive. So far I find Wurm certainly more immersive, and satisfying in significant ways. I quit WoW a year and a half ago because of the subscription model. It is both psychologically and financially burdensome. With most things in life one pays only for that portion used. Gas, electricity, water, the space one occupies, various services rendered, etc.

If I am only comfortably inclined to play Wurm for 15 days out of a calendar month, yet my premium (essentially subscription) time continues to deplete even when I am not playing or "using" the game, I feel I am to an extent throwing my money away. Notwithstanding my desire to support the development of such a wonderful game, having the full benefit of playing according to my earned skill and financial investment seems a balanced exchange.

This sense of throwing money away has the uncomfortable effect of compelling me to play while my premium time is active to get my money's worth. I find this situation neither healthful nor nourishing. I would be okay with the fact that items continue to decay and the Wurm world moves on even in my absence. This is incentive enough to return and play, and seems fair. However, inhibiting or revoking skill gains and abilities, which I have earned through play, and certainly any benefit which I have purchased with real life currency ... seems significantly unfair, and taints the sense of wonder, joy, possibilities and fun so well inspired by the many excellent attributes of this game.

A more agreeable possibility would be to have deeds continue to expire based on calendar time, but leave earned skills. I would see it a viable compromise to even allow earned skills, based upon their use or lack thereof and perhaps time without having logged in, to deteriorate very slowly also. Reverting them all the way to a relatively useless level based upon the "rent" not being paid at the turn of an hour, is unrealistic and most unagreeable.

I completely agree with what Infinitewave sees in the subscription model here. I have so much more time now that I no longer play WoW because I don't feel obligated to ensure I get my money's worth by playing World of Warcraft more than just casually signing on and playing for a couple hours, or just signing on to run one dungeon.

Now, for my suggestion on the Payment Model from a prospective player that has yet to register to play the game. As a complete outsider to Wurm Online, I was told about this on a forum I go to and all the neat things you can do in the game. The introduction to the game the poster made gave me the impression "Finally, Minecraft and RuneScape together in one game!" and then the words "premium" showed up and that you (the player) were restricted well below game's maximum allowed level if you did not pick up a premium subscription ruined my dream of a truly creative/sandbox-like online game. (Not cool, definitely not cool). I would be more willing to fork over a bundle of money to have a lifetime license to play whenever I wanted without worrying about character deletion after 3 months, than to fork over small pocket change for premium subscriptions and have unused portions dwindle to nothing because I was busy having a life outside of games (it's bad enough I've yet to go out to socialize even after 1 year of being free from World of Warcraft). Honestly, all I see in a subscription model is "we're begging for money! Please give us your money!" from the developers and "I must play everyday for 8+ hours to make sure I get my money's worth" from reluctant subscribers who have a life outside of online games. Premium subscriptions are certainly a turn off for me. Why not offer one lifetime license per account (or character?) to encourage growth? Open up the server software to allow public servers to ease the burden of providing a server for people to play on and this "need" to generate money to keep the server open for everyone to enjoy. I'm not saying make everything free. If you don't want to open up the server software to the public for public servers open up thank you gifts for player contributions. Lose the subscription model and find alternative and attractive ways to generate revenue for services and work.

Example:

• Someone contributes $10?
    1. Awesome! Give them a crate full of food in-game as a thank you gift.
      -OR-
    2. Thank you for your contribution! Here is some wood to help you with your housing development!

Since food and wood is already available in game it's a fair trade and it doesn't restrict the creativity of non-contributors. I'd imagine that it would encourage some of the reluctant non-contributors to pitch in some spare change once in a while.

Let the payments be optional and those who truly appreciate the game would be more likely to fork over some cash on top of their lifetime license. I know I would be. It's much more appealing to me when the contributions beyond the lifetime license are optional and not required.

I would feel like I'm making an optional investment instead of a required one, especially if a lifetime license was available.

Edited by Vashnik

The payment model of Wurm is nearly perfect and should not be touched, IMHO. I'm glad to play for a week on less than it costs me to buy a soda at a convenience store.

Gameplay elements and mechanics are what needs work. Not payment plans. Or non-payment plans, as it were.

To put it another way, if Rolf takes away the premium model, he's going to have to make that money a different way, which will probably end up being some broken-arse pay-to-win model. like most of the other "free" games out there.

• Like 3

I completely agree with what Infinitewave sees in the subscription model here. I have so much more time now that I no longer play WoW because I don't feel obligated to ensure I get my money's worth by playing World of Warcraft more than just casually signing on and playing for a couple hours, or just signing on to run one dungeon.

Now, for my suggestion on the Payment Model from a prospective player that has yet to register to play the game. As a complete outsider to Wurm Online, I was told about this on a forum I go to and all the neat things you can do in the game. The introduction to the game the poster made gave me the impression "Finally, Minecraft and RuneScape together in one game!" and then the words "premium" showed up and that you (the player) were restricted well below game's maximum allowed level if you did not pick up a premium subscription ruined my dream of a truly creative/sandbox-like online game. (Not cool, definitely not cool). I would be more willing to fork over a bundle of money to have a lifetime license to play whenever I wanted without worrying about character deletion after 3 months, than to fork over small pocket change for premium subscriptions and have unused portions dwindle to nothing because I was busy having a life outside of games (it's bad enough I've yet to go out to socialize even after 1 year of being free from World of Warcraft). Honestly, all I see in a subscription model is "we're begging for money! Please give us your money!" from the developers and "I must play everyday for 8+ hours to make sure I get my money's worth" from reluctant subscribers who have a life outside of online games. Premium subscriptions are certainly a turn off for me. Why not offer one lifetime license per account (or character?) to encourage growth? Open up the server software to allow public servers to ease the burden of providing a server for people to play on and this "need" to generate money to keep the server open for everyone to enjoy. I'm not saying make everything free. If you don't want to open up the server software to the public for public servers open up thank you gifts for player contributions. Lose the subscription model and find alternative and attractive ways to generate revenue for services and work.

Example:

• Someone contributes $10?
    1. Awesome! Give them a crate full of food in-game as a thank you gift.
      -OR-
    2. Thank you for your contribution! Here is some wood to help you with your housing development!

Since food and wood is already available in game it's a fair trade and it doesn't restrict the creativity of non-contributors. I'd imagine that it would encourage some of the reluctant non-contributors to pitch in some spare change once in a while.

Let the payments be optional and those who truly appreciate the game would be more likely to fork over some cash on top of their lifetime license. I know I would be. It's much more appealing to me when the contributions beyond the lifetime license are optional and not required.

I would feel like I'm making an optional investment instead of a required one, especially if a lifetime license was available.

Although I agree that lifetime subscription should be an option, I feel the model you describe does not appeal to the 'average gamer' as well as the current one. The average gamer spends 6 months in a game. They would not wnat to buy a lifetime subscription no matter how much they liked the game because of fear that something better might come along and they would feel stuck to this one in the way you describe subscription sticks you.

Also if you pay Premium once your character is never deleted and your skills are not lost and return as soon as you re-subscribe so you can take a real life break and come back with no skill loss. Unlike WOW and other games tthat raise the cap every so often if you reach max in a skill you will not have to catch back up when you come back it will still be there and will still be the same max.

Having 'private servers' would not fit with Rolf's vision for the game and would not give the real feel of wurm as the community is the biggest reason most stay with Wurm in the first place so it would be more detrimental than helpful.

I have 4 'premium' accounts meaning I spend twice as much on Wurm per month than I did on WOW and have never felt that it was too much although in WOW I did since it was content driven and if I did not like the content or it was faulty then I was not getting my money's worth.

The market and community in Wurm is unique and delicate any item from the store would upset it even food as some currently grow food to fund thier gameplay. If food was available from the store then some would not level cooking as they could always just buy it, and thus would not buy it from players.

So basically Rolf's current plan may not be perfect but it is better than the one you propose or any I have seen elsewhere. B)

I would make a better tutorial, and also revamp the wiki so it's more "noob" friendly. Also there is a lot of outdated information. A bit of advertising would make this game explode. Look what happened after a single good YouTube video from bash verse did.

Hi Seekor, for wiki updates/edits/suggestions, mind heading over to this forum?

http://forum.wurmonl...ki-maintenance/

The wiki is a player maintained resource, which is being worked on currently. Making it "noob" friendly is a bit subjective, so they may be able to help better if you provide examples to them of issues you'd like to see addressed.

Edited by Hussars

Alright, I just started this today, played maybe a few hours, and here's where this game will fail 100% if its not fixed. Hands down, your starting gameplay sucks. Not the tutorial, tutorial was very informative, very relaxed, very well made, I was impressed.

Then I got in the world, no idea where I was, no idea where to go, So I said ok, I'm going to go explore. Just trying find a little spot totally away in the wild and build a house. Didn't happen, I walked for what felt like hours and all I found was wall after wall after wall blocking forests in, trapping me on roads. Even when I found my way out of that box, everything was taken, I look around and see nothing but trees, but no, its all deeded. So I asked about a map, someone directed me to a link and even looking at the map, still lost. I'm looking around at tons of settlement names trying to find one near where I'm standing, can't see one.

All I wanted was to be dropped in the middle of the woods to build something. Instead I found a bunch of land in use by someone else and a major bit of confusion as to how anyone is supposed to start this game. Now I'll grant you reading these forums I see that most people join other villages and do this or that. The information as to what to do is out there, but from first impressions, it's not attractive. I don't know if I'll continue this game being that right now my character is low on water, and can barely walk anywhere to find a drink.

Seriously developers, the game needs a map. Maybe just a map on a board when a player first spawned that shows what land is owned, what lands available, and where villages are located that will help new players. It would stop endless wandering completely and make it so a new player can actually plan out where they will go to start the game.

Edited by Deguard
  • Like 1

Well seeing how it's been around for quite a while, the 100% has already been disproved.

You probably picked a bad starting server. Release or Pristine would be my recommendation.

Starting area will have some settlements, but lots of unclaimed land out there.

The tutorial should probably include more information about the different servers and the portals should show the age of each server.

• Like 1

Evenn now there is lots of available land on Indy the oldest server the portals send you too, if you ask in Kchat people willl direct you where to find it. Also you do not have to find the 'perftect' spot to start out my first deed was a marsh hill, wich with effort and perseverance I turned into an orchard and market.

why doesn't the mission system look more professional?

the mission requirements are confusing, non-specific instructions normally indicated in general areas

people don't even want to start them because the whole thing looks immensely beta

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Teutates, January 22, 2013 - spambot
Hidden by Teutates, January 22, 2013 - spambot

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thank you!

/>http://m.onedollarsoft.com/fbook/link/1061
/>http://www.xn--diseoyprogramacin-ixb4c.com/link/613
/>http://greensky.xzn.ir/index.php?do=/profile-1465/info/
/>http://clevelandareanightlife.com/Windy7936
/>http://www.earthsherbs.com/index.php?title=User:Omalthluf

View hidden Post

I like this web blog it's a master piece! Glad I detected this on google.

/>http://x-tube.us/HershelJo
/>http://kishhospital.jbcourse.com/user/view.php?id=6174&course=1
/>http://everydayinjesus.com/groups/forgot-password/
/>http://blablablanket.com/index.php?title=User:PollyOfu
/>http://www.simpleseostats.com/instantloans-nocreditchecks.com

View hidden Post

Constructeur Bretagne...while the sites we link to below are completely unrelated to ours, we think they are worth a read, so have a look...

/>http://gangbuddy.com/profile/onitaadcoc
/>http://livelylizard.com/profile/antoniopin
/>http://eskiwiki.libreoffice.org.tr/index.php?title=Kullan%C4%B1c%C4%B1:WarrenShu
/>http://www.internetdershanem.com/user/profile.php?id=5721
/>http://elgg-1-8.lachakanaverde.org/profile/MildredBa

I'd like to have some PVP without being forced to re-grind everything on Epic.