Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

Unsuccessful attempt at the Troll King

5ray3.jpg

Following the slaying of the Forest Giant on Exodus, a small party of giantslayers, fueled by bloodlust, ventured to the southwest of Exodus with hopes of defeating the Troll King and his retinue of aged and hardened bodyguards.

The trip was long and arduous with the fleet constantly traveling against a gale force wind to reach their destination.

As the sun began the rise, it shone a bright, vibrant heavenly light on the field which the crew had hoped to be the final resting place of the troll king.

Moments after landing, the troll king was lured out of his hiding place amongst the trees and lead into a beautiful and unsuspecting open meadow bordering the southwest coastline. Here at this location, some of the fiercest fighters from all across the freedom isles disembarked from their ships, assembled and positioned themselves, ready to ambush.

ezo81.jpg

As the troll king approached, he was followed by an entourage of bodyguard trolls fanatically protecting their king to their dying breath.

DBXjr.jpg

A fierce battle ensued and one by one the trolls sacrificed their life until all that remained was the troll king himself.

Standing no taller than the size of an adolescent troll and dressed in nothing but a simple garb and helmet, the troll king displayed ungodly resilience and toughness. Being able to withstand numerous blows which would have proven fatal for any less being, the king of trolls stood his ground sheltering his vitals and skillfully deflecting many strikes to his body.

As the battle turned in favour of the fighters from freedom, the troll king let out a sudden burst of rage and struck down several of his opponents in quick succession.

Fearing further casualties and awed by the self-healing ability of the troll king, the surviving fighters pulled away knowing that the odds of victory against such as a powerful foe were scarce to nil.

For the moment, the troll king can claim a victory but the fighters from freedom will return one day to claim their trophy and rid Exodus of the troll king threat.

Participants:

Aske

Roman

WanderWoman

Alyeska

Pierrelinden

Malaclypse

Daimex

Xallo

Whykillme

Drjackal

Thephoenix

Casualties:

Pierrelinden

Wanderwoman

Thephoenix

Daimex

Nice report Roman, you are a born scribe :-)

Really a joy to read and look at the pics.

Makes it fun for those who missed participating.

Amazing how Alyeska managed to clone herself (according to th elist). I am jelous!  :P

Next time you wanna try the troll king be sure to say hello. I may lend some horses to help in the fight :)

I live on the mountain near the king

edit:

It seems that the troll king spawns trolls around himself. When I first met him he had only 1 or 2 trolls with himself. 2 days later I saw 3 or 4.

At your screenie he has 6 at least

It seems that the troll king spawns trolls around himself. When I first met him he had only 1 or 2 trolls with himself. 2 days later I saw 3 or 4.

At your screenie he has 6 at least

A courageous attempt by all. If you decide to have another go, count me in.

Bad luck guys. It's nice to see an attempt at a unique without wild server players for a change. Hopefully next time you'll have him.

A big mistake you made was all facing it forward.  Trolls are a lot like people in PvP, their backsides are very weak and the best place t hit them.  Next time have one person tanking it, and everyone else get behind it, and hit its back.  You'll see your chances to hit go up by a lot. 

A big mistake you made was all facing it forward.  Trolls are a lot like people in PvP, their backsides are very weak and the best place t hit them.  Next time have one person tanking it, and everyone else get behind it, and hit its back.  You'll see your chances to hit go up by a lot. 

Sorry our group didn't come guys but the rest wanted to head back.

Get a few more and youll down it easy.

I want to have another shot at it.

Someone please notify me ingame or by forum PM if you plan to go kill it.

The guy on the cow is prob me x) I also was one of the casualties, but never the less i want revenge on that heave ho.

Trolls will follow if the troll king moves passed them like a hen does with a rooster.

I want to be pm:ed either ingame or here about a new try as soon as possible, cant wait to hit him in the face with my 2 rusty longswords!

Zaaephod, Trilliaan, Uisge, and Silvirwolfe live near this area as well, and would all be willing to come help, should another attempt be made.

Would also be willing to join in.

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

Would also be willing to join in.

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

« Reply #20 on: Today at 09:19:44 AM »