Sign in to follow this  
PandyLynn

This Wurm Community of Ours

Not many people know, but Kristof and I had a lot of real life emergencies happen within a very short time, including finding a new place to live and several health issues. To say I've been stressed is an understatement. We weren't able to play for the past few months, but several people in the community reached out to check on us. Heck, some even went above and beyond what I could ever expect. Because of them I was able to stave off a lot of bad things.

I know the community gets a bad rap much of the time. I do think there's some things we can improve on in the long run, but this time, I couldn't be more proud to be a Wurmian.

Thanks for all you do, people of Wurm!

Pandy

• Like 24
  • Cat 4

I wasn't one of those reaching out, but you guys are a huge part of this community, and I'm really glad to see lifesigns from you! ❤️

• Like 2

Really sorry to hear about this news Pandy

I hope you and Kristof are doing ok now.

You peeps take care.

• Like 1

If you need anything in-game to make things a little easier, just say.

• Like 1

get well and back soon/whenever the madness allows it

Celebration loves you both

Wurm loves you both

Everyone loves you both

Much love to both of you, we're missing you dearly

• Like 1

:( I hope you are ok now.  I want to help, too!

Theres no other Panda or Kris I would let insult me like you two do ❤️ So glad to see you back, we were so worried on the discord :( 

Pandy! I did notice that you and Kris have been gone from the game for a while and for some time now I have been checking the "last connect" info under your names in my Friends box. I was starting to worry a bit. I know that you and Kris wouldn't have quit the game out of the blue, so it was getting a bit suspicious.

Therefore, it's great to hear form you. I think it saves many of us a bill to hire a private investigator!

In all seriousness, though, sorry to hear about your troubles. We are holding the fort on Cele, though, and can't wait till you are both in the game full time!

And when you are back, I have a leather knife that needs an imp, so don't think you are coming back and immediately slipping into an online vacation! *cracks whip*

I'm glad to hear of this that there is still good people in the game. Sorry to hear of you were having a tough time though.

I have had bad experiences with this game in the past which made me take a break knowing there is good people around still gives me hope. I do think alot more could be done in the community though I do agree there.

Wurm is also an escape for some people and many rely on the game. I know myself how it helps with anxiety and such but anyway best wishes and hope all is well.

• Like 1