Sign in to follow this  
Leroy

Can be Locked like the other thread :)

Correct me if im wrong on this... Blessing of the Dark is a Lilbia spell and you can only cast a Lilbia spell if you are a priest of Lilbia, you can only be a Lilbia priest while on Chaos, a PVP server. So that would mean all the BoTD tools and items that make their way to PVE servers were either freebie gifts from a friend or from your own alt priest yourself... or...

PVPers are selling you their wares to bankroll a village of PVPers that once bored playing with their very limited group of players on the PVP servers, sail on over to our lands to wreak havoc and cause mischief like Sirlaw for a recent and popular example.

Boycott all items with BoTD enchantments, instead seek out a Vynora priest to have WoA and CoC cast on it instead. Vynora is the favored option on Freedom Isles, Lilbia is a PVPers tool.

Bias, yes a bit I have a Vyn priestess myself with 23SD 29channeling and 59 faith currently, I barely make out a 30-40 power cast when things dont go poof. If im around Ill be happy to try not blowing up your tools with free casts im Prystyne at J11 xanadu.

If you are a Vyn Priest/priestess and want to offer free castings to those who support the boycott leave your in game nick here and location.

Stop paying your griefers!

Edited by Leroy

lol

botd sucks anyway

'limited group of players'

There are plenty of Pvp players on each cluster.

Most of them on Chaos have come from Freedom themselves and just wanted to try something new.

And they sail back home every now and then to relax.

Can we please stop this blatant defacement of a group of people that you do not like?

Because apparently they're taking money from you?  I assume that's why this post was made, why else would you mention your Vyn Priest?

Edited by Oreo

so far really great turnout from the epic cluster here lmao

yes

lets boycott an item that is less effective than CoC or WoA enchants by themselves and thus serves very little if any purpose at all for anyone wishing to work or grind efficiently as possible.

yes

lets boycott an item that is less effective than CoC or WoA enchants by themselves and thus serves very little if any purpose at all for anyone wishing to work or grind efficiently as possible.

well no, thats not even sarcasm

he said that botd is terrible

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

BOTD

OP

+1 Boycot 

Just imagine how much Silver is spent by chaos people buying stuff from Freedom.... should we Boycot that too?

BOTD

OP

+1 Boycot 

Just imagine how much Silver is spent by chaos people buying stuff from Freedom.... should we Boycot that too?

What Oreo said

I'm actually confused why its such an issue that you are upset that people are wasting their money buying something worse than just buying tools that have coc on them, or woa on them, depending on if they want skillgain or to get something done quickly.

BOTD sells well, the risk vs reward is at play here I say it's fine. Let those who play those priests be able to make some money to fund there pvp/kingdoms.

What Oreo said

I'm actually confused why its such an issue that you are upset that people are wasting their money buying something worse than just buying tools that have coc on them, or woa on them, depending on if they want skillgain or to get something done quickly.

• Like 2

100 woa/coc isn't really less efficient for grinding a skill than just 100 coc, is it?  I mean as long as you keep your action timers going, you'll keep getting the same skillgain, just more actions.  Sure, BotD doesn't let you choose between them, but why not put WoA on grinding tools?

so far really great turnout from the epic cluster here lmao

• Like 1

yes CoC works better because it boosts skill and skill gain depends on timer length... WoA nullifies some of that skill gain because it shortens the timer.

wasnt my main point :)

BoTd can only be cast by the PVP crowd. it's their special ability, well one of them.

The noticeable difference is a much higher production or improvement rate per hour

yes CoC works better because it boosts skill and skill gain depends on timer length... WoA nullifies some of that skill gain because it shortens the timer.

wasnt my main point :)

BoTd can only be cast by the PVP crowd. it's their special ability, well one of them.

Really?  Because when testing grinding woodcutting using a 1ql CoC hatchet vs. a 90ql coc/woa hatchet of similar CoC strengths, there wasn't really any difference in skillgain (anecdotal i know, but i actually used maths and timers and cool ###### like that though) for body stamina.  Obviously I got like zero woodcutting from the higher QL hatchet.

Leroy just posted above me that WoA shortens timer length so it gives less skillgain; that's not true, because skillgain has a 1:1 ratio with the action timer, so the only reason you'd get less skillgain is because you'd be waiting for stamina to regenerate more often.  To counteract that you'd just queue more actions so that wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by Propheteer

PvE always tries to go on about how they are for "Peace & Love" and yet this message of hate keeps popping up about stuff they know nothing about. BTW you should probably check the new priests spell list :).

• Like 1

I am fairly certain that skillgain is only 1:1 with timer when it comes to stats

so if you did 8 seconds with a coc hatchet, you would get the same body stamina as you would with 2 4 second actions with a woa hatchet.

Could be wrong of course, but i don't think I am.