Sign in to follow this  
james2314

Important questions

I would play this game but what age rating is it?

Does it have any rude scenes or anything like naked people if there is then im not going to play this.

Please answer asap

Rude scenes, Mabey dont read the GL Freedom chat but it is moderated, 

No nudity, no gambling, probably rated like E

No even armorless you are dressed you can block unlock bad words can't stop ppl from saying what three want but ignore works for me personally I way is a more mature player base but have month ppl also. Hope my op helps I'm a 32 yr old mom of 2young kids

• Like 1

So there is rude scenes like what?

Edit: Im quite young but not that young im not silly and i don't attack people for no reason im peaceful but yea what type of rude scenes?

Edited by james2314

So sorry i just really need answers rather quickly since my intenet is bad so im just seeing if putting it back to the top will help.

James,

Wurm is very clean in the sense that there is no ability to remove clothing, not down to undergarments - and of course that means no nudity.  Removing all of your additional armor renders you in a sort of peasant outfit that is quite modest.  As for chat content, you can always ignore anyone who says anything you consider offensive.  I would have to say that Wurm is one of the cleanest MMO's available.

• Like 1

James,

Wurm is very clean in the sense that there is no ability to remove clothing, not down to undergarments - and of course that means no nudity.  Removing all of your additional armor renders you in a sort of peasant outfit that is quite modest.  As for chat content, you can always ignore anyone who says anything you consider offensive.  I would have to say that Wurm is one of the cleanest MMO's available.

Thanks ill download this now then finally a mmo that has no nudity!

I understand that you are young and everything, but even when i was young i certainly didn't mind nudity... Anyway no this game doesnt have nudity or anything, and you can turn swear words into just  a . from options, hell even spiders can be turned into a small blob.

When you die, you lose all your things except your non drop newbie items and you can respawn at the spawn or a village if you are part of one. Your corpse stays where you died and nobody but you can loot it on freedom. However, after 24hours it dissapears(takes a week inside caves i beleive) creating a pile of items on the ground in which case anyone will be able to loot it. If you cannot find it, you can ask a vynora priest to locate it for you, of course that wont work if it decayed. 

Edited by atazs

I'd say E10+ for fantasy violence and minimal blood/gore.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

Watch out for trolls and goblins+. They dont wear much. ( Its a joke but they are just monsters)

One question what about the bank?

But if im inactive and my profile is deleted do i still keep my items in my bank?

Also is there a starter guide anywhere?

Pretty sure its more 16+, theres cannibalism, and blood spatter or spray possibly coming in. I barely even know the particulars with US rating systems let alone other countries.

Not an official statement mind you... vaguely recal Rolf mentioning what they were aiming for at one point. Damned if I can recal what the particulars.

EDIT: Two guide sections in Wurmpedia.com

Its the official wiki for the game, and is maintained by players. If you wish for a wiki account go harass the GM Eir.

Edited by Klaa

One question what about the bank?

But if im inactive and my profile is deleted do i still keep my items in my bank?

Also is there a starter guide anywhere?

If you bought premium at least once, your character or items in your bank will never be deleted. If you never had premium and don't log in for more than 3+ months your character and every item you had will be permanently deleted.

Edited by atazs

There's brothels every three feet, naked goblins running around, giant jellyfish that suck your brains out//

Kidding! Nah tbh it's 12+, if you can handle the Internet, you can handle wurm

Brothels! Thats IT! We need brothels added to Wurm to help recharge people's goodwill stats.

Just got onto a nice island sitting by a campfire just shoving logs on it :D so yup heres a brief story of what i did.

Started off in a server called pristine or whatever i dont care.

Walked around for 2 hours picking up stuff along the way and scavenging dead animals yay!

Found some person running by they gave me some stuff hours later and i also became a citizen to them later.

Found some guy helped him cut down trees he showed me around and stuff.

Went off on a long journey to the island farting along the way!

Arrived farted 20 times ran into the mine smashed a wall got hammered by a spider and lots more!

Read my story's at

stupidrealgamestorys.idk what im on about

Thanks for reading a random story (actually happened)