Sign in to follow this  
Libertha

[Chaos - Hots] Commorragh Is Recruiting

The Dark Legion is rising, join our ranks, spread her fury!

Commorragh is still recruiting under the new banner of the kingdom of Black Legion - If you want to join the dark side get in touch.

• Like 1

Grtaz guys.  Great to know that you guys are going forward with a PMK and im looking forward for both our kingdoms to fight for our Goddess.

Hi, I'm an old returning player. I'm interested in joining but sadly the weblink for applications appears to be down.

For some info I'm 24, english, have TS/vent/mumble etc with a microphone. I've forgotten quite a bit about the game so consider me a fairly new player. I would apreciate it if someone could tell me who to contact ingame to apply. Thanks!

Hi, I'm an old returning player. I'm interested in joining but sadly the weblink for applications appears to be down.

For some info I'm 24, english, have TS/vent/mumble etc with a microphone. I've forgotten quite a bit about the game so consider me a fairly new player. I would apreciate it if someone could tell me who to contact ingame to apply. Thanks!

daolin

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Elen, May 19, 2014 - Cleaning performed.
Hidden by Elen, May 19, 2014 - Cleaning performed.

Edit Removed, was not aware this thread was for Black Legion.

Edited by MaurizioAM

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, May 19, 2014 - Cleaning performed.

Please change OP Horde and HotS to Black Legion - Thanks!

View hidden Post

There are quite a few groups which are BL now, You could very well contact me as well. And there is the upcoming kingdom of Ebonaura, the city of Umbra which is already established in which you could contact, Griphyth or Puertorro.

Mau, that is rude and hijacking >_> .. please consider make your own recruitment thread.

Edited by rosedragon

View hidden Post

Mau, that is rude and hijacking >_> .. please consider make your own recruitment thread.

At least he bumped ;)

Become part of the black light.  Join the armies of Libila!!!

View hidden Post

It was not rude, as the OP title was for the Default BL kingdom. Had it been for Black Legion then i would not have commented. Rose instead of trying to pin me for a bad guy because that is the only attitude i get from you concerning me, you should just look at me and see i am transparent with everything i do.

View hidden Post

It was not rude, as the OP title was for the Default BL kingdom. Had it been for Black Legion then i would not have commented. Rose instead of trying to pin me for a bad guy because that is the only attitude i get from you concerning me, you should just look at me and see i am transparent with everything i do.

I don't pin you as bad guy. Were it is someone else from any kingdom or even my friends that write what you write, I will criticize the same and giving the same advice. If you want to highlight that comms no longer hots but a new hots pmk, it would be a better gesture if you say so to Comms people/recruiters.

View hidden Post

brought to pm

Edited by rosedragon

View hidden Post

If you enable cross kingdom PM's we can chat ingame - I've sent you a pm

Could a mod clean this thread up please? We haven't been able to get the OP edited to specify that we are a Horde of the Summoned pmk and not just template hots.

Edited by Daolin

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

Commorragh

Chaos – Horde of the Summoned

Commorragh is now Black Legion, please change HotS and Horde of the Summenod to Black Legion on OP. Thanks!

View hidden Post

Commorragh is now Black Legion, please change HotS and Horde of the Summenod to Black Legion on OP. Thanks!

Commorragh is Black Legion, Black Legion is a Horde of the Summoned template pmk,

Please stop trolling our recruitment thread.

View hidden Post

Commorragh is Black Legion, Black Legion is a Horde of the Summoned template pmk,

Please stop trolling our recruitment thread.

Please stop deleting my posts! Black Legion is not the Horde, thats two kingdoms and not one!

View hidden Post

NtXBm0a.png

View hidden Post

Ok, thats true - you are the Chief of two kingdoms, you habe buy the acc Offensivename. But its two kingdoms and not one:

photo_1815352_2557889294_o.jpg

Bump

Edited by Daolin