Sign in to follow this  
Libertha

[Chaos - Hots] Commorragh Is Recruiting

bannercopy.png

Commorragh

Chaos – Horde of the Summoned

Libila, Goddess of Destruction and the one true Diety of Wurm, has once again cast Her eye upon the lands of Chaos. The Blacklight shines dark in the sky and the call has been issued. She is once more gathering Her faithful, sending whispers out to all of the other lands to draw in fresh blood for the eternal struggle. Many, both those who have never forgotten Her voice and those new to the sweet, sickly magnificence of Her call, have drawn together to rebuild and recapture what was once Her’s. From these, Commorragh has been refounded.

Initially rebuilt by a small group of former citizens, Commorragh is thriving again, with much on offer for devoted followers of the Dark Goddess.

About Chaos

Chaos is currently the oldest of the Wurm Online servers, with a long history of established and well fortified deeds. Over the years, Chaos (formerly Wild) has gained a bad reputation, helping to cause a poor influx of players. However, these stories are generally exaggerated, as is the custom on the server. If you were to ask your typical longterm Chaos resident, they would no doubt inform you that the situation on the server is no where near as bad as is sometimes portrayed. People craft and breed animals and do all of the normal things you do in Wurm, but with a little extra. Even those for whom PvP is not their primary concern, can find homes. There is some further general information about the Chaos server here: Chaos FAQ

About Commorragh

Construction of Commorragh began in the end days of the former capital Ebony Veil. Built deep in the forested heartlands of HotS, it quickly turned from a field of trees into an industrious Capital under construction. Commorragh provided refuge for a number of those who lost their homes during the previous war and gave a focus for their efforts. A turnover of recruits allowed the construction of new deeds, repopulating the surrounding territory.

. HotS continued to be pushed back and the Citadel was abandoned when all hope seemed lost, it’s survivors retreating for a time.

The City of Commorragh has been restored to it’s former glory by some previous members and a new influx of pioneers, making the settlement stronger, more vigorous  than ever. We offer many choices in play style and all manner of players are welcome to apply and will be considered.

Prospective Members

What Commorragh can offer you:

-A safe place to live/craft

-A multistory house and help designing it to your specification

-Crafters to help you with what you need, with the opportunity to earn enchanted tools/weapons 

-Assistance with fighting/crafting skilling

-A variety of resources to work with

-Experienced players who are more than willing to answer questions

-PvE/PvP events

-A fun and active community

What Commorragh is looking for in Members

Becoming a citizen of Commorragh will involve an application process and possibly a short interview. New members will experience a trial period to ensure the player is right for Commorragh and Commorragh is the right place for the player. The trial period is also to gauge the activity level of a new recruit, as players who join and quit a week later has been a pain in the past. We do have a Teamspeak server which we use and expect members to set up, it is not obligatory except for PvP.

-Helpfulness and a good work ethic

-Respect for your fellow citizens and a reasonably mature behaviour

-The willingness to defend regardless of players PvP interest 

-Actively playing

You hear Her whisper in your ear… will you answer?

banner.png

You can apply for membership here

Edited by Libertha
  • Like 15

Hail Commorragh!

And if ya' join, you will be able to witness my graveyard and will be able to participate on my research of true immortality!

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Kegan, July 28, 2013 - 1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.
Hidden by Kegan, July 28, 2013 - 1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.

Think you maybe left some of the history about Commorragh in that About Commorragh section.  Lol.  

Edited by Postes

Hail Commorragh!

Good bunch of people come try us out ;)

• Like 1

Good luck from an old member of Comm

Hopefully its a better atmosphere then last time :)

• Like 2

Best of luck hope it does better for hots than it did last time :)

Good luck, brother and sisters from HotS on Commorragh!

• Like 1

The town is coming together nicely ^_^

Edited by chiibi
  • Like 1

Great thread, all the best for Comm and HOTS here on chaos

• Like 2

Well Commorragh has been away for two years, it's great to have the town back up and running and have more servants to toil for Libila. :P Hopefully we can get HotS a bit more secure for people who'd like to try it but are turned off by the almost non-existent BL Kingom on Chaos. We're all excited to be here, I can only hope no one is childish enough to hold grudges for two years over a game.  :)

Edited by Tiu
  • Like 3

Glad to have Comm back. I love to see people in village chat every single time I log on.

Edited by Marienara

i'm not a 100% because you never know where somebody might be hermiting but i think he did quit quite a while ago.

Been living there a few days now, really great place to live. You just have to get used to the smell of rotting corpses that Rosedragon keeps in her "graveyard".

• Like 3

Commorragh is now serving as the capital for HotS. Come join us and provide me your corpse for my corpses throne.

• Like 6

Commorragh is still looking for new blood.

Comm_Shield1.png

If you want to join the dark side then click here, fill out our short recruitment form and join up.

• Like 4

bump for HotS and it's Empress, Rosedragon :)

Edited by Libertha