Sign in to follow this  
Ruiner

1St Annual Arcanum Spring Impalong

My priest can do that.

Ok.

But this isn't a contest so i am going anyways like it or not :D

I have gold veins like rock tiles...but you'd need to send a miner with a boat. I could supply, water/meals and a forge for smelting. Pm me soon so I know what's what.

I could possibly attend to help out I would be bringing the following skills *if* I do:

Blacksmithing 88

Lw 82

Cloth 70

Carp 80

Fine carp 60

Masonry 70+

Potentially shield smithing and js - 50

I can also cook - 72

And yes I do clean.

I would also bring a priest for kinky good times.

Edited by kajmir

Maybe I can come for the first day (can only play more on weekends) to help with some imps ;)

I have 40 cloth, 56 LW, 58 ship, 54 fine, 81 carp, 70 BS, 66 mason, 54 chain, 34 WS... maybe someone will be interested ;)

Edited by Ondar

Ok.

But this isn't a contest so i am going anyways like it or not :D

Tis not a contest merely a reply that I could help out with some wc. He's 74.something so if everyone is only imping to 70 that should work.

Its an impalong, people will improve your stuff just for skills sake free of charge, for a few days

Edit: its a social gathering, you can meet your fellow wurmians and such, make new friends, and share stories, like some fun hunting and such

Edit 2: ill try to make it , Priest so only real skill is 70FS , and well my faith is a bit above 60, 50+ mining

Edited by shadowblasta

Will most likely be there towards the end of the week unless I leave where I am on that Sunday :/

Unfort I was sick and can't bring the goodies I was hoping to bring to everyone *tear*

If you still need more logs I can try and come early and get a pile for you.

You guys need any help with anything before it starts? If so just holla and i'll head over

Zero contact nastygit and see if he needs anything . We had a big ice storm here Friday and I am still without power so I haven't been able to get on and do anything.

if u still need logs u could get u some,80 or 85ql should be enough to imp with

I am back and we are still on track for sunday i have iron logs and cotton for imping if anyone wants steel, gold,copper,brass or anything else we will needs some donated to the event as i dont have the resources or time to get it right now

i will have to check with superspazz on that i never remember about leather , i know he was working on it

I'll be heading your way on Saturday afternoon/evening. Ya in need of anything to finish preparations?

I will come for few days. Clothtailoring/leatherworking 72. Do i have to bring my own imping mats ?

I would like to join, can bring my vynora priest 68 faith as a battery and can also do some BS up to 70

Kikki and I from the Maple deeds (NW Exodus) would be interested in coming along, but our skills are not really that high. I guess we could imp things from lower levels up. This would be our first impalong so not sure what's expected of attendees.

Martynas and Gemfinder are hoping to come... by sailboat; it is far away but looks very fun!!! Great activity to be putting on. Thank You.

I will come for few days. Clothtailoring/leatherworking 72. Do i have to bring my own imping mats ?

i have alot of cotton not sure on leather as my son superspazz is the leather worker and he has been busy with stuff for prom and havent been able to ask him what he has for materials