Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

~ Independence Community Map Project v2.0~

in this pic, festival cover is in the far upper left and Sakura Yama is in the orange circle

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png' alt='thumbnmail.png'>

thumbnmail.png

Edited by Ratheden

nw-islands, the left (sw) one with Port Merevalin on it:

Oak Pass: 6x 9y almost against the line on the right and about 1/3rd down from the topline

Shaded Glen: 6x 8y just off the rocks on the left, and as to height: left of volcano / red patch

I posted this looking at your nw partial map, using the grids on that. Thanks for all your work!

On this map, both are one full block too high now (plus Shaded Glen is against the rocks at *that* spot, so more to the left then now). Thank you. :)

Brorlkstead on Maple Island no longer exists. There is a deed or two in that area but If they haven't requested that it be marked by now then I doubt they want it done. Plus I don't remember the name of said deed(s) XD

PS: The new map is nice and the shades squares are much better than the previously hollow squares!

the island should be good now. Brorlkstead is ghost town now. Ya, the hollow squares didn't work like I wanted. My software scales resolutions on zooming etc. so it looked fine, but in the export didn't do so well.

ok using the new map style, these are my deeds at 48x 37y (northeastern crystal lake)

BrashPoint48x37y.png

Brash End

Brash Point

Heartwood

Unlisted

a retry : http://img834.images.../sakurayama.png

<script src='http://img834.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=sakurayama.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>sakurayama.png</noscript>

took me all darn day, but i finally have a good pic and on the forum. sorry for the earlier confusion that i caused.

Edited by Ratheden

Around 60y, 26x, there have been some changes.

The "Old Russians Camp" currently listed is actually "Peaceful Refuge". "Old Russian Camp" is gone. The "Peaceful Refuge" listed just east of there is in the wrong spot. The road leading up to it from the road west of Boondocks isn't there.

"New Haven" is gone. Please replace it with "Foresthaven Retreat" about half a grid west and a little more north than "New Haven" currently is listed at.)

mapbit.jpg

xEpG.png

This is the current state of deeds on Flamgra'in, the northern island of the two on the northwest edge of the map.

(I didn't forget Dome of York, it disbanded a while ago.)

Also, if you could add the name of the island on the map, that would be awesome. Thanks. :)

Edited by Mr.angry

http://map.pheonix-e...com/IndyPDF.pdf

right now looks like I will move to pdf exports. It supports vectoring, (no fuzzy labels etc) Also much smaller file size.

If you download that pdf it is layered, you can turn on/off layers for display. There are 3 different base layers in that pdf currently.

Edited by MamaDarkness

Hi Mama

You can remove these deeds, gone since along time, and thanks for your work

independencecopy.jpg

Edited by Robfox

Hi Mama

You can remove these deeds, gone since along time, and thanks for your work

Cliff Side Suburbs is also no longer around. Just thought it'd mention that while it was in the area of the map you posted!

Oh, and The Woodland Realm also disbanded.

Edited by Kristoff

hi mama please remove Project Insanity from 47y 62x and readd Endora at 47y 61x thanks :D

By the way, in the PDF the labels are a separate layer. Which means you can search for deed names and it will highlight them / put a box around them.

I think Heartwood & Brash Point may have gotten reversed :

brashpoint.GIF

Heartwood should be the eastern square inland and Brash Point the western one on the coast and they appear to have been switched...

they were right, just i have not edited any label positions and the software is trying to automatically fit them in without overlap. I tweaked it a bit, should be clearer in next post.

would like to Add "Castelli Nemi Harbor" located at 47x 54y right in the middle on the coast

Hi MamaDarkness,

Fort Buda seems to've been removed from the Independance map in error. It still exists (has never ceased to be deeded), though it's not very active.

As before when it was correctly shown, it's located at X=47.5,Y=6.5 with a spirit mailbox and a tower. For reference, it's the high square plateau on the coast just NW of Tower Point (at the intersection of the grid lines on the map).

Thanks,

Tristanc, mayor of Fort Buda

Pallet Town.
/>http://i45.tinypic.com/30ae7gl.png

Edited by ArcRozion

Mama, as we spoke before, here is an update from this area. The Last Resort and Crystal Bay Castle deeds disbaned, so i deleted them.

ReeditedNorthCrystalLakeArea.png

Thank you

Edited by Faldan

xEpG.png

This is the current state of deeds on Flamgra'in, the northern island of the two on the northwest edge of the map.

(I didn't forget Dome of York, it disbanded a while ago.)

Also, if you could add the name of the island on the map, that would be awesome. Thanks. :)

I think there must be a mistake here. This is neither of the two nw-islands (as is stated in this post). Maybe the SW-islands instead?

I think there must be a mistake here. This is neither of the two nw-islands (as is stated in this post). Maybe the SW-islands instead?

but it is the most NW island

Its the North EAST island:

neisle.gif

Edited by Brash_Endeavors