Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

~ Independence Community Map Project v2.0~

Link is here to current. http://map.pheonix-e...ndependence.png

Post updates in this thread please.

-----------------------------------------

Currently working on revising the whole map. The revised draft is at: http://map.pheonix-e...com/IndyPDF.pdf

Deed revisions will be made on this version. The pdf supports layers, which you can turn on/off etc. if you view in firefox or download it. Chrome doesn't seem to give those options.

It will take a bit but I plan to have both the map dump as well as a 'plain color' background layer available, as well as other things.

Edited by MamaDarkness

Hello there, I would like my deed added. It is called Buckeye Retreat and is at 51x 29y. There is a mailbox marker already there which is ours. Thank you.

ty for taking over the work mamadarkness.Ā  i have set this thread to be sticky.

Hey I would like to add my deed "Springton" 38X33Y also "Port of the Hendrix Brothers" is abandoned

map.jpg

Copper Fortress 33x 50y

2 deeds with red X's are no longer there the road has been changed as i have drawn it.

CopperFortress-5.png

there is a guard tower on my deed

All maple island deeds have been disbanded there are only 3 there Brorikstead, Articifers Guild is still there, And another one its walled in on the north west tip of the island so i can get a deed name ill update later with an image of Broriksteads locations and the unknown deeds location, But Pysch hospital, Sanatorium, Angmar, and the insane asylum have all been disbanded. As has bluewater.

Ok so as i said here are the updated deeds, later i will map a road system on the island that you can add :D

161g4d4.png

also now a guard tower in Guild of Artificers on maple island. I'd look forward to seeing the road map... it will probably be quite a mess!

Hello Please add `Fifteen Men and a Bottle of Rum`, 37 by 47 settlement northeast coast of black dog isle

coordinates : 26x 27y

sorry for the long name :)

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/chewius/newmapcanalarea.png

Bearshark Overlook back up, New Tuscany disbanded, roads updated in this area. This is a version that was updated long ago, so Fospital is there instead of Florin. Road leading up to Birds Hill and Eagle Port is not accurate, it was just planned, so it stops just before Birds Hill. Cave part of the road is open 1 tile wide and is regularly visited by ppl to keep it open and clear of mobs.

I'de like to thank Darkmalice for his contributions up to here and you MamaDarkness for continuing it.

hello

i have a new village i wish to put on map.Ā 

co-ordinatesĀ  45yĀ  8x

village name Sleepy Hollow

more info to put in close to correct spot

on the line between (horizontal)Ā  45yĀ  and 44y

between the two roads that go into the mountain they are small roads

thank you

Klumzee

north shore of crystal lake - obelisk was disbanded and the mailbox is now at the funny farm

Korriban(52x 27y) has a guard tower a tiny bit west of it(15 tiles or so). There's also a tunnel running from Korriban west to Sky Shrine, it is not reinforced, but is fully cart and horse able.

Modification and update of the Eminence Island Area

Not sure if it's worth it, I'll leave that up to you Mama

2649_13_12_11_7_15_41.png

Modification and update of the Eminence Island Area

Not sure if it's worth it, I'll leave that up to you Mama

2649_13_12_11_7_15_41.png

actually, i can do exact island maps just like I did the coastline and lakes on deli if you give me the data.Ā  Just walk the edge of the island and write down the tile changes.Ā  ie:Ā  1n, 1nw, 5n, 2nw, 3 w, etc.Ā  all around till you get back to where you started.Ā  From that I can draw the island coast.Ā  What I did for sand etc. was just mark where sand started and ended as i went too.Ā  here is how that came out http://map.pheonix-enterprises.com/Deliverance.png

Hey I would like to add my deed "Springton" 38X33Y also "Port of the Hendrix Brothers" is abandoned

map.jpg

Right below springton where the port of hendrix brothers was is now Springton Port

I'll see what I can do Mama,

I just got swamped with work so not sure when I can get it to yah.

Please, add Uphill Farm at 34x 54y. There is a deadend road on the current map just north of the peat field. My deed is at the end of that short road. Thanks!

Please add RAIDER NATIONĀ  to the map, it's @ 27Y x 25X just south of the boat bridge road.