Sign in to follow this  
nervesplitter

server crash?

yes  both freedom servers are non-responsive atm.  hopefully that means rolf is fixing the whatever issue.

looking on the bright side, we might get over to deli via boat if we can survive the intermittent server shutdowns

Somebody tried to take 35 ships over with 5000 items..ponders..

That could contain basically the entire Indy population and all their gear...

Says 28 online on wild but Cant connect to Wild, Is Wild-Server also Affected by this?

Servers are up but the login server is down so you cant log in

Got through my Cara didnt make it through went back it crashed  :'(

Server up..

Server down..

Server up

Server down.

I want the human yo yo skill added please.. at this rate ill max 100 today !!

Somebody tried to take 35 ships over with 5000 items..ponders..

Too bad ships don't have a separate bsb like hold, we would see less items. If I where to take all my stuff out of bins it probably would exceed 5000.

lol @ Mala...thinking peeps are just taking toons and gear. Dude: weapons/armor(gear), crafting tools, general items(destined for a merchant), and crafting resources from bins. It would be easy for a single player to have over 5000 items in a big boat.

I still can't log in, apparently the server is down, is this still the case for everyone?

Yes its down. Rolf and the guys found the bug that was causing issues with boat crossing to Deliverance and is on it.

It's kind of sad that years later after the NUMEROUS times this has happened, Rolf has never once thought to give anyone access (GMs would be a prime candidate) who is in another time zone than he is to reboot the servers.

This type of thing, where the server goes down when he's asleep or away has happened countless times and yet the solution has always been "wait till Rolf wakes up"..... seems ridiculously inefficient.

It's kind of sad that years later after the NUMEROUS times this has happened, Rolf has never once thought to give anyone access (GMs would be a prime candidate) who is in another time zone than he is to reboot the servers.

This type of thing, where the server goes down when he's asleep or away has happened countless times and yet the solution has always been "wait till Rolf wakes up"..... seems ridiculously inefficient.