Drogos

WurmNode

On 3/22/2023 at 6:28 AM, Griffy said:

I have noticed that the STP graph seems to have stopped updating after March 4. I tested this with myself and 2 other players on there who update often.

Oh my! I had no idea! That is a long time ago :o Managed to get it fixed, so working again as of now! Thank you for letting me know!

Edited by Drogos

Probably Been brought up, but I was wondering if theres a plan to add the ability to mark special places on the maps? like the Obelisks and temples and maybe even colossus 

Edited by StoickJester
  • Like 1

There has been quite a bit of suggestions, tbh, I have lost track of them all. So, I want thru the ones I could find, and added them to a trello board! https://trello.com/b/1WUR1F23/wurmnode

No exact plans for how the workflow will be when I one day get back into development, but at least now I feel like there is a bit better overview. Anything missing, let me know, and I add / update. I am not sure if trello supports features for you to interact with it directly, but if you have better knowledge with trello than I have, feel free to share tips and tricks :)

10 hours ago, StoickJester said:

Probably Been brought up, but I was wondering if theres a plan to add the ability to mark special places on the maps? like the Obelisks and temples and maybe even colossus 

I think so, regardlesss, now it is! :D

57 minutes ago, Freddykrueger said:

would it be possible to add aktive holy sites on each server?

It has been suggested before, I will add it to trello. They are not anounced, but could be added as a community driven registration

• Like 1

Drogos i have noticed that the site has stopped listing deed notifications on Melody Server after the end of April it also is not noting new missions

• Like 1

probably related to webhooks format of lines;

I noticed these get wiped every server restart, "FUN" for backtracking events

• Like 1

That is very strange, I will take a look and see what I can find :) Thank you for reporting!

• Like 1

Oh, seems like there has been zero twitter activity on Melody since then: https://twitter.com/wo_melody Maybe one needs to file a bug report to Wurm dev team? They also might not be aware

I managed to run a manual update towards the new xml feeds. This is a temporary fix, and it is not set up to run automatically. Some more testing is needed before this can work properly.

There are webhook stuff available from Capi if you want it. You could reach out to them either here on discord PM.

• Like 1

Yeah, I might need to do a little migration job soon. We all know Twitter is doomed one day or another.

note .. server restarts wipe the history, you'll need some periodic syncs or you'll lose data between normal and emergency restarts, not like normal mission spam is important..

you're btw lacking way to track holy site events: spawn and closings

• Like 1

Are the holy site events reported now? I am currently rewriting to use the xml feeds. Some instability is expected in the transition peroid.

26 minutes ago, Drogos said:

Are the holy site events reported now? I am currently rewriting to use the xml feeds. Some instability is expected in the transition peroid.

afaik few found on nfi "only".. maybe... somebody in GL mentioned it, best wait for these events to start working properly

>> Checking >> CAD << webhooks >> https://melody.game.wurmonline.com/battles/server_feed.xml
==============================================================================================
The settlement of Veritas has just been disbanded.: 2023-05-08 10:03:06
The settlement of Forests Da Best has just been founded by Dragonroost.: 2023-05-08 00:22:04
Vynoras followers now have the attention of the mountain spirits.: 2023-05-07 22:04:57
The Abyssal Circle has disappeared from this reality, granting Libila its power!: 2023-05-07 20:25:53
The settlement of The Sweetwater Ranch has just been founded by Evann.: 2023-05-06 23:20:30

C:\>hooks cad

--edit

also fun how I've wrecked my shortcut / server entries in the array with xmls :D, not just you need to fix stuff apparently😅

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

Thanks! I will keep an eye out for these, and see what I can do! :D

• Like 1

Don't think Release's twitter is updating either

• Like 2

All twitter integrations removed. Using xml feeds. Will look into discord bot later. Added some more mission types, holy sites, link to discord and trello.

@Drogosyou might have a small glitch with the slayings

4e8bca05243b637aa962dc96f1a44ad5.png

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Finnn said:

@Drogosyou might have a small glitch with the slayings

Thank you! I had a suspicion this might happen with the new code, and have been waiting for this moment. Will take a look asap! :D

• Like 1

Medium bow was renamed to reflex bow, seems Wurmnde hasn't registered the change of name I assume it needs to manually be updated quickly

Edited by SweetSerenade
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SweetSerenade said:

Medium bow was renamed to reflex bow, seems Wurmnde hasn't registered the change of name I assume it needs to manually be updated quickly

Thatnks! That had missed me, I will get it updated :)

• Like 1

Since all do not follow the discussion on discord: The new official site will be released tomorrow. It is announced to have highscores, character pages, etc. imo, it serves no purpose for WN to have a similar info of just the select few that chooses to upload when there is an official source that has all the data. WN will go back to what it originally was, and I encourage you all to use the official site for high-scores, etc :)

Edited by Drogos
  • Like 4

A small suggestion if possible, display percentage of missions successfully completed on each server.

5 minutes ago, Explora said:

A small suggestion if possible, display percentage of missions successfully completed on each server.

As far as I know, this is not possible atm. How ever, tomorrow is release of their new official website! Hopefully it comes with some nice API's to enable more stuff like this :)