WurmNode is a multi purpose software package for Wurm Online.
WurmNode does not integrate with the Wurm client it self, and is a complete standalone software package.
I hear talk about some of these features might exist already, but they might be windows only? Personally I run Linux, so I have no idea of what is already out there for Windows.
Since WurmNode is written in node.js it supports all the features node.js support.
This includes: Local webserver, local application via electron, websockets for instant pushing of game data, API connections and much more!
Third party connections
There are 3party API's available for node.js for just about anything out there.
This means WurmNode can easily be integrated as a Discord bot, a OBS overlay that can interact with the twitch API and the game logs at the same time, etc.
Ideas for features
* Meditation and Faith timers: Timers that will let you know when you have the possibility for a new skill tick.
* OBS overlays: Overlays for OBS so game events can be designed by the streamer.
* Skill tracker: A more customizable skill tracker than the one in game.
* Multi-client linking: Play on multiple computers? Link logs from multiple computers together for a unified view.
* InfluxDB integration: Post events to InfluxDB for graphing out stats in eg Graphana.
* Discord integration: Send in game chat to discord, or enable notices if you go afk.
* Web API integrations: Share your skills with your alliance thru a website.
The software is currently in an idea / experimental state.
It has most events in place, and a basic ui for live skill information.
Lots more work has to be done on the ui side of this for it to be of any interest to the general player.
If you find this project interesting, contributions are very much welcome!
You can find me on Discord as Drogos if you have any interest in helping out.
Currently in desperate need for someone that can help with UI design for the app part,
but anyone interested are welcome to pm with things they want to help out with,
or specific questions if they want to know more before deciding.
Be a part of this from the early beginning, and you can have a big influence on the end result!
Current (technical) status
You may freely react to these events in any matter, like playing a sound, show a popup, play an animation, etc.
Events based on historical logs
The log parser will parse thru all saved logs and build a profile from the information in the logs.
This includes things like skill, when a character meditated etc.
Events based on live logs
Website in the making: https://www.wurmnode.com/