Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

My apologies, I placed that very fountain over the token last night, although it is still visible and fully accessible

Mr new RockeyBalboa, not the best idea to put a fountain over the Token blocking its visibility to any extent, as this person has made evident. Although not my problem, I would say it would be better to remove that fountain and make the Token's visibility enhanced in some manner, since this is the way almost all players will obtain their funds for purchases. After all that is the focus of a Market, eh?

Obscured Tokens are best left to private deeds where hide and seek is the more fun game to play.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

The fountain has been shifted forward in order to provide greater visibility, without sacrificing the symmetry of the market square. I am totally confident that the token cannot be missed with the fountain's current position.

But, no, I'm not going to remove the fountain and scrap this new idea on the very night it is implemented, although I do appreciate your concern. If anyone has a complaint, they may fill out a papyrus sheet and place it into the fountain.

I am very interested in reeds and the usage of inscribed papyrus, and I am excited to see this system gain popularity here. With only merchants, anyone visiting the market has only single items available, or clumps of combined raw materials, but nobody has a way to hire workers or place custom orders. With the mailbox right next to the fountain, you will be able to actually respond to someone's offer.

Because this will be used mostly by locals, I feel like this will become an appreciated tool used by the community here, especially those who are not present on these forums.

Dragon section is full again, but there is still one stall open in the Lumpy section. Remember that you can always contact me to have your merchant's stall renamed (20 spaces max name length).

[bump]

Updated the thread title for location clarification. Expect to see an updated/re-written OP with new screenshots and details in the next few days.

Greetings all I have the permission of Rockybalboa, to use this page, A new part of the new part of the market has been added on my deed, Glasshollow Market Plaza, it has 15 stall ready for new merchants, and will have 60 total once completed, with 2 places for any breeders to sell horses,( 8 horses total and a merchant stall per merchant )it has a path of love and a path of knowledge that will be open to the public in a few days(bring your own rugs, for i do not have extra yet ),How to get to it, Go south of Glasshollow Market deed token (it is in a fountain) across the marble bridge less then 20 tiles. if interested in placing a merchant there, please PM me in game Russwoods, or alt Chaswoods, Or leave a message here. In the future i hope to build a place for shipbuilders to sell their boats,and have pins for merchants that want to sell bulk items like (dirt, bricks, mortor or any items the merchants want to place there)I will supply bsb, you supply locks, and breeders will need their own locks also for the pins. lets get Glasshollow market the biggest and best market on Xanadu, Be well all and good gaming, Hope to the stalls full

I love Glasshollow Market, but I really wish there was an easier way to get to it by sea now coming from the East. Instead it's all blocked in by The Glasshollow Market Plaza, and I have to sail way out of the way just to get through. Very frustrating. 

I love Glasshollow Market, but I really wish there was an easier way to get to it by sea now coming from the East. Instead it's all blocked in by The Glasshollow Market Plaza, and I have to sail way out of the way just to get through. Very frustrating.

Haha! Well you will be pleased to hear that you will soon be able to enter the harbor from the northeast! A channel has already been hand dug, and dredging is going to occur very shortly. The canal will have docks along one side and 5-speed horses will soon be available nearby.

I'm glad that our idea for an easterly entrance will be appreciated. We have been planning this addition for about a week now.

• Like 1

Haha! Well you will be pleased to hear that you will soon be able to enter the harbor from the northeast! A channel has already been hand dug, and dredging is going to occur very shortly. 

Very glad to hear it. :) 

There are now a few 4-speed horses available at the Canal Market. Stock is expanding and 5-speed horses will be mature and breeding soon.

-2 grey adolescent male foals, 30c ea.

-1 gold adolescent male horse with saddle and bridle, 40c.

This is still one of the better looking market places I have been too.

Well done Rocky.

more new stalls for your merchant at chanel section!  come visit us!

Updated the count for a new merchant

Horses for sale have been rotated:

--Each horse 4-speed, costs 35c and comes equipped with a saddle and bridle

-[male] gold horse, currently young

-[male] grey horse, currently adolescent

-[male] gold horse, currently adolescent

Edited by RockyBalboa

good news :D  seems market stalls will be soon full again! :D bring your merchant today before we run out of stalls again !!

[bump]

Send your /suicide alt to Glasshollow, then head downhill to the market, the very next deed north, and see what we offer! Grab your merchant contract when you spawn at Glasshollow ;)